Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Juventus Star Dybala and girlfriend Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Juventus Star Dybala and girlfriend Tests Positive For Coronavirus (336 Views)

.....TESTS POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS! / Breaking: Oyo State Gov, Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Trending Video: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Film Themselves In Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Star Dybala and girlfriend Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Tlaw01(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
More news to follow

The Argentine becomes the third Juve player to test positive for the virus
Juventus striker Paulo Dybala has confirmed he and his girlfriend have tested positive for coronavirus, though he says neither of them are displaying any symptoms.

The Argentine forward is the third Juve player to contract the virus and is now self-isolating at home.

"Hi everyone, I just wanted to inform you that we have received the results for the Covid-19 test and both Oriana and I have tested positive," Dybala posted on Twitter.

"Luckily we are in perfect condition. Thanks for your messages." He added.

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Juventus Star Dybala and girlfriend Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Tlaw01(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Why do I feel there are more cases on Nigeria than is being confirmed

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Of Finance Reveals List Of Donations So Far On Fight Against COVID-19 / Breathtaking Sceneries Of Africa's Lakes. / How To Use #1000 To Earn #120000 In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.