Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Your Funny Boxing Day Memories - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Your Funny Boxing Day Memories (7553 Views)

Nairalander Weds On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures / Boxing Day / Origin Of Boxing Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by rasputinn(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2010
[size=14pt]It's boxing day today and I just laughed out loud remembering that back in the 80's when we were still in secondary school in the then Bendel state,NTA Benin used to air several boxing tournaments organised to mark the day cheesy cheesy cheesy.My dad was always going"bush people",referring to the organisers and the TV station that obviously did not know any better.

So funny memories of boxing day do you guys have [/size]
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by oweniwe(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2010
Abegi i no get time for magomago tongue
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by puskin: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2010
yeah. . . yeah. . . . .I used to box my friends back then.  cool cool
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by Ranoscky(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2010
Secondary school durin 80's? shocked. . .Meeehn undecided. . .I stil dey shyt for my mom and elder siter body by then.
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by lynchi: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2010
What is Boxing Day? how did people celebrate it.
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by aminalib(f): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2010
i thought i celebrated boxing day here in canada by shopping, that's wat they call the day after christmas sales, but in the states i am just used to it as the day after christmas sale
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by rasputinn(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2010
Ranoscky:

Secondary school durin 80's? shocked. . .Meeehn undecided. . .I stil dey shyt for my mom and elder siter body by then.

You do the math son wink wink
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by rasputinn(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2010
aminalib:

i thought i celebrated boxing day here in canada by shopping, that's wat they call the day after christmas sales, but in the states i am just used to it as the day after christmas sale

Yea we know,the shopping and the opening of the gift boxes,but those are the real deal,we just want the funny memories
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by Yeneks(f): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2010
Ranoscky:

Hehehe, i was nt evn born!
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by mamagee3(f): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2010
lynchi:

What part of the world have you been living in? undecided
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by SeanT21(f): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2010
I am not familiar with Boxing day so no memories
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by paraphase(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2010
wink
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by chelseabmw(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2010
lynchi:

Pls how old are u? 12 or 13
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by chelseabmw(m): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2010
no good memories. . . .terrible accident in my area yesterday killing three people. .so bad
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by rasputinn(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2010
chelseabmw:

paraphase:

@Aminalib
and what is CANADA and STATES got to do with the TOPIC. You people sha with you funny mentality (so that we will know that Aminalib lives in nothern america?). Ok Lemme do mine too, I celebrate the boxing day watching TV with few friends at home in LONDON then go to GLASGOW for shopping.I also love buying some nice outfits in selective stores in Belfast and CARDIFF. wink

You guys are funny,for realla
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by jokingmary(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2010
lynchi:

By boxing ur friends, neighbors or even any law enforcement agent. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Its legal on the boxing day lipsrsealed

Am I right?
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by aminalib(f): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2010
paraphase:

@Aminalib
and what is CANADA and STATES got to do with the TOPIC. You people sha with you funny mentality (so that we will know that Aminalib lives in nothern america?). Ok Lemme do mine too, I celebrate the boxing day watching TV with few friends at home in LONDON then go to GLASGOW for shopping.I also love buying some nice outfits in selective stores in Belfast and CARDIFF. wink

listen u, its almost a new year and i do not want to start talking trash to u, as i am a child of GOD grin, i did not know anything behind boxing dsy besides shopping that is all i was tryin to say, don't make me suffer you from DUBAI to LONG BEACH
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by opabukun(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2010
lynchi:

EVERY 26TH OF DEC., HAS BEEN A DAY TO BOX / WRAPP / PACK UR GIFTS & DELIVER TO UR LOVED ONES AND A TIME TO RECEIVE FROM PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU.
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by mamagee3(f): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2010
chelseabmw:

Too harsh for someone as naive as him. wink
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by Tinax(f): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2010
Non
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by babyme1(f): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2010
Na masquarade i been dey follow in the nineties cry Now it's carnival all through cool
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by lizfab(f): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2010
let's box away.

Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by Rooneyboy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2011
oh boi, wetin be this?
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by Rooneyboy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2011
I cant laugh
Re: Your Funny Boxing Day Memories by Rooneyboy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2011
Men dey vex cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk / Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.