Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus (65702 Views)

Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus / Former Real Madrid President Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus / Neymar Junior Returns To Brazil For Fear Of Contracting Coronavirus In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by hope4nigeria(m): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2020
Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, femi adesina, garba sheu, SARS, EFCC, Buhari etc are no longer active, are they underground for fear of corona virus? God is great for sending fear to the camp of Nigeria enemies.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by WinkWrld: 6:32am On Mar 22, 2020
Wow. Rip
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by West2019(m): 6:35am On Mar 22, 2020
76 yrs on earth u stil dey complain abi pray let ur fada mk heaven pls
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2020
West2019:

Even at 100, my bro that is a wrong and sad way to die

1 Like

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by DModeCntStopMe: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2020
apache22b:
I pray this CoronaVirus doesn't affect our Darling @ business in the name of anything he worships , Amen & Amen .

His darling daddy is always there to his rescue

Don't worry about him

1 Like

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Martinola(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2020
I read on an international blog he had health problems before now.
His death might not have been down to just coronavirus.
RIP man
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by chachanga: 6:39am On Mar 22, 2020
helinues:
Even without contacting the virus, @ 76 ?

Media sensational news about the Coronavirus is worsening the situations.

I stopped paying tor cables since last weekend. I can't come and pay for panics most especially when there are no sporting activities

Globalist media are milking the #Covid19 for all the juice it's got. Denmark's already perfected a radical new law forbidding anyone (antivaxxer or not) from refusing any concoction WHO later approves as the #Covid_19 vaccines or any other treatment Govt deems fit for that matter.

Out goes your fundamental human right over your own body! Out goes there violation of your personal space!!

New State policing grounds are being broken here with deeper gains for pro-globalist (Malthusian world population control) Breton-Woods policy makers, it's a dangerously blissful ignorance that keeps the average man on the street out of this reality.

2 Likes

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by ignis: 6:40am On Mar 22, 2020
This is getting serious
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by West2019(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2020
pickatyou:

Even at 100, my bro that is a wrong and sad way to die
you re right brother
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Jabioro: 6:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Biological weapon took another turn..May his soul rest in perfect peace..
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by anonimi: 6:43am On Mar 22, 2020
nuti:
Important msg to spain

.............and to 200 million Nigerians.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

ZombieNation:
The canker worm Tinubu was the first governor to turn state house of assemblies to rubber stamps.

The Lagos state national assembly passed a pension bill for elected officials which included Tinubu.

Under the bill, Lagos is saddled with maintaining Tinubu for the rest of his life on the prevailing full salary a sitting governor is entitled to.

The pension bill for Tinubu also includes choice properties bought and paid for by the state in Abuja, Lagos and abroad.

Tinubu also has the choice of 5 executive cars to be replaced every 5yrs.

Recall also that Tinubu is on record to be the only elected governor in the history of modern democracy to have had 4 deputies in 8yrs!

The man is a rotten egg who spear headed corruption in Nigeria to new levels and the financial bankruptcy of acn states under his leprosy grip is evidence of his systematic kleptomaniac.

Thief

http://www.bribenigeria.com/nigerian-corruption-a-higher-level-tinubus-massive-looting-of-lagos-uncovered/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/178114-tinubu-is-corruption-personified-nigerian-minister.html

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/corruption-tinubu-is-worse-than-ibori-pdpurge-tinubu-to-disclose-source-of-wealth/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473732_salary_jpegb17a7eccd26afd09fff05feea950ccff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284749_fbimg1474050978374_jpeg39ff755f5e96523b18d624dde1a019a0

2 Likes

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by elonize(m): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2020
helinues:

I stopped paying for cables since last weekend. I can't come and be paying for panics most especially when there are no sporting activities
I've told ppo to stop watching news on codvid
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by dingbang(m): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2020
You sure say bubu never catch the virus sef
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 22, 2020
helinues post=87653905[s:
]Even without contacting the virus, @ 76 ?

I stopped paying for cables since last weekend. I can't come and be paying for panics most especially when there are no sporting activities[/s]
Your acting president below

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by LowerPriceData0(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2020
Quick Recovery
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by SoNature(m): 6:46am On Mar 22, 2020
How about Prof Iwu's vaccine?
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:46am On Mar 22, 2020
I still can't see where his son mention the caused of his dad dead.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 22, 2020
helinues:

I stopped paying for cables since last weekend. I can't come and be paying for panics most especially when there are no sporting activities
CNN is the chief culprit. Their business model depends on making a mountain out of any molehill. Otherwise they know nobody will watch them.

1 Like

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Airtimex(m): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2020
nuti:
Important msg to spain

Spain knows this and you can't blame govt for Messi salary...if Barca won't pay, another club will pay bigger.

As for the biologist, this is their opportunity to get a pay rise. After this period and nothing is been done about it, they will remain on that amount.

Footballers money comes because the people paying them makes more than that with them...this shouldn't bother anybody.

1 Like

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by LabDNA: 6:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Neduzze5:
Rip....

It's so unfair that despite the severity of this disease, it took the Nigerian President 23 total cases to take the decision to stop all int'l flights coming in to the country.

Considering our lackadaisical attitude to cleanliness, our belief in the fact that the hot weather is on our side, and lack of the appropriate technology, facilities and manpower to tackle this hydra headed virus head on, it's only a matter of time before our situation becomes worse than Italy.

May God help us. Amen.

Buhari was waiting for his daughter to arrive from the UK. Her life is more important than the rest of the populace.
In buhari's mind, every other citizen can die till his daughter comes home.

1 Like

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by GermanMelania: 6:50am On Mar 22, 2020
helinues:

So die at 76 or before if you want. Coro is not a good wsy to go. Struggling yo breathe and having liquid in your lungs is not a good way to go. Have some compassion.

1 Like

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by DenreleDave(m): 6:54am On Mar 22, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51991851

1. What if it was not corona virus that killed him?

2. It seems corona virus was created to eliminate the old so as to create a new Era for the young

3. Any death now will be blamed on corona virus, am sure corona sef will be crying for flase accusation now?
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Auxtin85(m): 6:54am On Mar 22, 2020
apache22b:
I pray this CoronaVirus doesn't affect our Darling @ business in the name of anything he worships , Amen & Amen .

He has gone to bury his face in shame. His darling president has sworn not to address Nigerians on the issue at hand
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by GermanMelania: 6:54am On Mar 22, 2020
West2019:

You talk without sense. See below. I pray neither you or your loved ones experience such.

“I’m feeling about as sick as I’ve been,” the Utah Democrat said during a CNN interview on Friday. “I got really labored breathing. I feel like I have a belt around my chest, really tight. When I cough, my muscles are so sore so I just feel pain every time I cough, which is frequently. I feel short of breath, and I have a fever of about 102. So, it’s pretty bad.”
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by oruma19: 6:54am On Mar 22, 2020
Many of the world's people still don't know that the covid-19 is meant to kill elites. Wotapity
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by barrypro: 6:58am On Mar 22, 2020
Sad
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Auxtin85(m): 7:01am On Mar 22, 2020
post=87653998:
RIP Mr Lorenzo.
This sh#t is getting more serious each passing day
You can never wish anyone, not even your enemy to contact this deadly virus.
A virus that brought the world to it's feet.

This is the time for us all to come together as a nation. 
We must unite as one to overcome this virus.
We can all start by CLEANLINESS,
Washing our hands, and keeping our immediate environment clean and safe.

More ways to keep your self and family safe below........

Oga you are back, welcome oo I hope you bought sense on your way back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 / Abdul Sule's N3.6 Billion EC145 Spec Helicopter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.