Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones (42178 Views)

The Final Exposé On Tecno's Claim Of Using A 64mp Main Lens On The Camon 15. / Coronavirus: 4 Ways To Properly Sanitize And Clean Your Smartphones / How To Experience Google Lens On Any Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by box890: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by box502: 1:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by box368: 2:29am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by box324: 3:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by PropertyBuying(f): 5:38am On Mar 23, 2020
nextstep:
Can it identify if a person has coronavirus, and whether it's on a surface?
Otherwise useless for me at this time
grinLol... But google has really tried with innovative technologies that has made human's life better over time.

If interested in any of our services, please get in touch if interested...Our contact in detailed in our signature - 08027390046
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by dayleke: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Bluehill1051:
why must you behave like a goat all the time?! Ode!

Do I know you?
One day in the nearest future, you would wish you had never written that.

Mark my words.

If anything I wrote there offended you, you should have let me know instead of writing what you wrote.
Enjoy your "likes" bro, God loves you.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by jaymichael(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2020
legba1:
I can't find the app on playstore... How do I get the app?
Not all phones support it. If your phone doesn't support google lens, you won't find it on playstore. My Redmi note 7 and Note 8T supports it. A very useful app.
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by Georgebaba: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2020
dayleke:
Wa gbayi
What's the Meaning of "Wa Gbayi" self??
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2020
centboy123456:

where can I get it

I can't fine it in play store

Download Google go
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Thanks for the info
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by dangoteinlaw: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
maasoap:

Like you did, right? I bet you don't have Gmail account and you don't search Internet using Google Search
i use icloud bro and I prefer yahoo search besides what am I searching for online that's important to run to google for that yahoo can't provide?? They might have lost grounds but they are still pretty effective.
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by dangoteinlaw: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Abcruz:

Are you aware that every data from the smartphone you're using is being monitored by Google? Where then are you running to?
so what if I'm Using an iphone and I have no google chrome or gmail nor use google search instead i use bing search or yahoo, how will those bleeps check my details then?
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by Viciyke00(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
iSage:
I've been using this tool for years now. It can even detect plant species, dogs breed and so on. Very useful tool. Thank you OP for enlightening the masses.

Can it detect corona?
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by Ejadike(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nice peice of info. Thanks op
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by Ennyholar: 7:36am On Apr 26, 2020
centboy123456:

where can I get it

I can't fine it in play store

It comes preinstalled with some Tecno phone but you can download it.
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by Ennyholar: 7:37am On Apr 26, 2020
centboy123456:

where can I get the app
It's on playstore.
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by Ennyholar: 7:37am On Apr 26, 2020
legba1:
I can't find the app on playstore... How do I get the app?

What kind of phone do you use?
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by legba1(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Ennyholar:

What kind of phone do you use?
Huawei Y6
Re: How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2020
legba1:

Huawei Y6

It should support it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ntel Unveils Rollout Plan, Begins Commercial Sales Of 0804 Lines April 8 / Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen / Linking NIN To SIM: Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.