Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (86722 Views)

Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) / Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) / Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Myhealthetic: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
GOFRONT:
Ayam not understanding........I know it takes two to tangle, but a trailer tangle with a Fragile Infinity should be out of it..

With the misery I have seen in the pix of the accident scene above, I opt to say Village people are really great!!!!

Village people are mightier than Amighty Allah, Jehova and Amadioha put together....

In village people I beleive today, tomorrow and forever!!!

You are just too stupid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Damn!

This is bad.

RIP man.
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
He probably slept off
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by millionboi2: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Chai
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Koval12(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
I am so devastated because I know this guy very well. He was such a fantastic striker for my beloved Enugu Rangers. I feel so sad. May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
kestolove95:
Igbo man, e don go drink
You well?
It might sound like a question but it's not
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Larryfest:
The car rammed into the parked trailer Over speeding I guess.

Over speeding or too much alcohol.

RIP
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
This must be spiritual... Village people at it again...
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Jarus(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
This what we supposed to focus on millions of Nigerians died due to road accident, malaria, Boko Haram, herdsmen, kidnappers, cultism etc but we focus on a virus that doesn't have community spread in Nigeria only index cases

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Stillthebest: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
kiss

Death will locate any man whose time is up. Imagine someone running from corona virus but another road or Auto brake virus.

That could be a brake failure.

We owe death. It is unavoidable.

Funny enough he might have booked a fresh Lekki pussy for that night thinking he would enjoy it with some clubbin and Red wine.

Rest in whatever memory man!

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by sylve11: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Journey well Ifeanyi. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by slimbeatz(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ha...this is so sad .. shocked
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
GOFRONT:
Ayam not understanding........I know it takes two to tangle, but a trailer tangle with a Fragile Infinity should be out of it..

With the misery I have seen in the pix of the accident scene above, I opt to say Village people are really great!!!!

Village people are mightier than Amighty Allah, Jehova and Amadioha put together....

And you typed this rubbish for the sake of likes?
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by aguiyalaebuka: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=kestolove95 post=87670937]Igbo man, e don go drink[must you be a fool?]
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
This life is crazy.....

Just look at how he became famous at death....

Nobody knew him when he was alive...but now he is dead we are all wishing him RIP.... undecided

lipsrsealed
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by slimbeatz(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
This what we supposed to focus on millions of Nigerians died due to road accident, malaria, Boko Haram, herdsmen, kidnappers, cultism etc but we focus on a virus that doesn't have community spread in Nigeria only index cases

What exactly is your point?
You seems to know better.
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by toffyz(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
What of the other team mates with him?

Were they killed in the accident too?
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by kaima1984(f): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
GOFRONT:

my friend GOFRONT,no RIP to d dead,no sympathy but rubbish talk abt amadioha mightier than the creator of the universe

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
MarianaTrench:
Damn! Anyone sitting in this car when this type of accident happened would been decapitated and that is instant death
Yeah! No one can survive this kind of accident
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by masterP042(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
GOFRONT:

The right quote is "it takes two to tango, tango is a dance that involves two people

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
He was a friend and a brother to me...we have known each other as kids until God paved way for him. My Friend called me from UK this evening and told me the news but I disagreed until I confirmed the rumor. I'm so sad right now because he's the bread winner of his family and he dad retired from the military years ago.
I remember when his older brother was treating me at home while on sick bed.
68NARHY are mourning him at the moment.
This is sad news of the year!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
TMSMedia:
Rangers International FC forward, Ifeanyi George, has died in a car accident in Abudu, near Agbor, Delta State, IgbereTV reports.

The striker was involved in the crash on Sunday on his way to Lagos from Enugu following the suspension of the Nigeria Professional Football League due to the coronavirus pandemic.

George was with two other teammates when their vehicle ran into a stationary heavy-duty truck along Onitsha-Agbor-Benin road.

On hearing the news, Rangers general manager, Davidson Owumi, was quoted saying, “We just heard of this disturbing news,” We call for prayers in this hour of pains.”

IgbereTV learnt that George had been suffering a waist injury for the past three weeks and was advised not to drive.

See photos below.

http://igberetvnews.com/1344545/nigerian-footballer-dies-ghastly-motor-accident-photos/
Damn niggarrr was he drunk or what, terrible way to die
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lamanii22:
This must be spiritual... Village people at it again...

When you see things like this, Just go and greet and pay hommage to your Edo and Kogi neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Trailers are not supposed to be parked indiscriminately on the road.

I have also avoided this kind of accident with a parked Dangote trailer.

Some are asking if he was sleeping.

Perhaps, he was trying to overtake and the events happened, he needed a left hand swerve maybe to avoid the moving vehicle in his front.

Split Second happenings and that's it.

His speed was just too much,look at the way the car crash into the truck.

Over speeding is the issue here ,if cars are using the same lane , then one need to be sure there is no incoming vehicle from the right.
Two friends were with him in the car too.
It's either over speeding or they were all drunk.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by pk2me: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
I almost died the same way some years back..RIP Ifeanyi

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by gbengalawal: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
On God very terrible.may his soul rest in peace
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
GOFRONT:

ur signature tho cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Btruth: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
shocked
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bad day after bad day
Bad day after bad day
Bad day after bad day after bad day after bad day
Dats what we are just experiencing in dis 2020,hmm mad ooo angry
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
GOFRONT:

as in eh dey can do and undo,but Jesus pass Dem all.
Only be say him no dey kill fast fast
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
seunlayi:
Blood of Jesus
save me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) / Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.