Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? (1421 Views)

Peter Okoye Meets American Actor Lance Gross (photo) / Kelly Rowland Poses Nude For Elle Magazine (shot By Lance Gross) / Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by DaRapture: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2010
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2010
pls hold me , hes fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by Cosmass(f): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2010
Poster please stop this now! Stop posting my boyfriend's picture without his or my permission grin

Idowuogbo:

pls hold me , hes fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I know he is, that's why we are already married wink
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05am On Dec 27, 2010
^ u wish
he stil on my case gal wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by MissyB3(f): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2010
Cosmass:

Poster please stop this now! Stop posting my boyfriend's picture without his or my permission grin
Thou shalt not lust over thy friend's husband. . . . .Leave my man. cheesy

Topic : Just how Missy loves them - Dark and Hot. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by SeanT21(f): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2010
He's HOT.

Too bad his relationship with Eva did not end well. They were lovely together.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by tjskii(f): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2010
ooohh lawdy lawd,wat i wudnt give for some of that, yumm yummm kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by DisGuy: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2010
THAT PICTURE IS ONE OF THE MOST OVER PHOTOSHOPPED PIC I HAVE SEEN IN RECENT TIMES - YUCK!!

http://concreteloop.com/2008/12/coupled-up-eva-lance-at-the-nothing-like-the-holidays-movie-premiere/eva-marcille-pigford-lance-gross-at-movie-premiere

NO BE BAD BELLE O grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by WackyJ1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2010
He's lucky the ladies haven't eaten him raw
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by iice(f): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2010
Ahahahahaha. He's fine. If the brows were thicker i'd be drooling over them brows grin
The arch is sexy though
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by WackyJ1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2010
iice:

Ahahahahaha. He's fine. If the brows were thicker i'd be drooling over them brows grin
The arch is sexy though

you've got a thing for bushy brows?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2010
This is not fair angry how can he be so damn sexy kiss grin damn the brother is finee.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by mamagee3(f): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2010
You all may think he's fine and all but he definitely isn't my type. wink
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by iice(f): 3:23am On Dec 28, 2010
WackyJ1:

you've got a thing for bushy brows?

Thick brows. . .yes!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by Nakele(f): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2010
Shuhhhhhhhhhhhh, the guy is PROPER, Can u pls hook me up? Pls pls , I will pay u.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by favouredjb(f): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2010
@mamagee,lol,I trust u!

He's fine,but I aint drooling over him
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? by africhika(f): 3:09am On Dec 29, 2010
iice on: Yesterday at 10:07:15 AM:

Ahahahahaha. He's fine.  If the brows were thicker i'd be drooling over them brows

i agree. i go crazy for thick eyebrows.
the guy is very very handsome. but he is tooo pretty and fake looking.
i go for a more ruff and natural look.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Rapper/beauty Queen In School Days With Funny Nose: Oops! / Wow! Movie Star Allegedly Made $1 Million Per Night As Hooker / Kevin Hart Arrested For Dui, Tweets Immediately After Leaving Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.