Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone (1544 Views)

***in Need Of Huaweii Y5 Lite Dead or broken Phone / My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by CashNaira96: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Guys is there any way to access files from a phone with broken screen. My phone uses inbuilt memory and the screen broke, instead of buying a new screen which cost 10k+ i want to get a new phone but i need to get my files out of it. I'd appreciate any suggestion or anyone that offer such service.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by dominique(f): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Since the phone still powers on, connect it to a PC using a USB cord. One of the options you'll see on the screen is media transfer or file transfer. Select it an all the files on your phone will appear. I hope this applies to iPhone as well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by Mohbola(f): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Connect your phone to your pc
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by CashNaira96: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
dominique:
Since the phone still powers on, connect it to a PC using a USB cord. One of the options you'll see on the screen is media transfer or file transfer. Select it an all the files on your phone will appear. I hope this applies to iPhone as well
thanks, but this is not an option as the screen is totally blank, the files wont appear on pc until i select file transfer which i wont be able to since the phone is blind.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by CashNaira96: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mohbola:
Connect your phone to your pc
the phone is totally blind
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by BuhBye: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2020
I know the phone is blind but try connecting to a PC and see if the phone shows up on windows file explorer.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by CashNaira96: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
BuhBye:
I know the phone is blind but try connecting to a PC and see if the phone shows up on windows file explorer.
it dosent as it have to get activated on the phone
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by Deicide: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
How good are you with command lines?
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by CashNaira96: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2020
Deicide:
How good are you with command lines?
very
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by dermmy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
CashNaira96:
Guys is there any way to access files from a phone with broken screen. My phone uses inbuilt memory and the screen broke, instead of buying a new screen which cost 10k+ i want to get a new phone but i need to get my files out of it. I'd appreciate any suggestion or anyone that offer such service.

Get Dr Fone PC version, it should do the job for you. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by oganology33(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
dermmy:

Get Dr Fone PC version, it should do the job for you. Good luck

Plz where can I download the full app instead of this 1mb one I'm seeing.
Thanks.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by zamfix: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
We recover data on a dead phones be it android or an iphone....but this is not an online job, its a microsoldering stuff so u will need to bring the device to our office at computer village or waybill it...for more info you can contact alphatech on 08060016056
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by Mohbola(f): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=CashNaira96 post=87679071]
the phone is totally blind[/quote

Sad
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by hooryo(m): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2020
The 1mb will be the link to the full version of it..Go ahead and follow the procedures.
oganology33:

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone by dermmy(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2020
oganology33:

Thanks.

I'll move the version i have to the cloud and share the download link here when I'm less busy

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 8 Pro And Infinix Note 7 Which Is Better / I Need Suggestions For A Good Android Phone Below 40k / Has Anyone Recover Stolen Phone Through IMEI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.