Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Foreign Vs Nigerian Web Host - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Foreign Vs Nigerian Web Host (648 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? / 5 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Web Host Company / Meet 12 Year-old Nigerian Web Developer, Obaloluwa Odelana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Vs Nigerian Web Host by yandepaul: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Now the truth is that you might hardly find bloggers or content marketers who will tell you the truth because everyone is backing one hosting company in order to receive affiliate COMMISSION, however I would not advice you use a local host if you are really serious with your blog.
I ran an experiment concerning foreign and local host and the full report is available at
https://nairabased.com/foreign-web-host-vs-local-nigeria-web-host/.
Hope you find it informative enough to get you going.

(1) (Reply)

Specifications For Web Design And Development / Guys, I Loose A Rank That Is Giving Me 30pageviews Per Day / Female Blogger Needed For An Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.