Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Man; His Mother And Wife (my Perspective) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Man; His Mother And Wife (my Perspective) (1290 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man; His Mother And Wife (my Perspective) by crackkhaus: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2020
rockstarB:

No, if a man really wants to, his wife wont stop him from taking care of his mother in an hospital.
It will lead to trouble.

Is it not women again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Man; His Mother And Wife (my Perspective) by NextD18: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2020
crackkhaus:

It will lead to trouble.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Man; His Mother And Wife (my Perspective) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

In a man's life, there's a place for his mother, and for his wife.
Most women of nowadays are so selfish, they just want the men all to themselves, ignoring the fact that there's a woman who's always being and who'll always be in his life.
Until they accept that fact, they'll keep competing at their own detriment.
Even the other day, a weakling-poor-excuse-for-man created a thread, asking how to keep his mother away from his home.
Maybe his mum was beginning to be a threat to his marriage. If a wife and mother-in-law have a good relationship, she might be the one to even insist mum should continue to live with them especially if the mum is a widow or single mother.
Re: The Man; His Mother And Wife (my Perspective) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2020
crackkhaus:

It will lead to trouble.

grin that is why a man needs to do his background study well, study her family before you marry. A woman that knows the value of family(putting in mind that your mum is now also like a mum to her), will not cause a drama in this case. Everything isn't sexual compatibility, does she have sense?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is My 10th Year Marriage Anniversary / Can A Father Arrest His Son For Coming Home Very Late? / Growing Up As A Son Raise By Singlemother. How Has Life Be ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.