Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos (78366 Views)

481 New COVID-19 Cases, 266 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 30 - (3,622 Tested) / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by PropertyBuying(f): 5:54am On Mar 23, 2020
We do hope there's no and won't be any casualty.

If interested in any of our property buying services (House or land), please get in touch if interested...Our contact in detailed in our signature - 08027390046
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by NWABUKA007(m): 6:30am On Mar 23, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Chai! These our returnees will not be the death of us in this country. Maybe it is time we adopt the Ghana approach in handling them.

Of course na the ghana approach IS YHT RIGHTl approach. Not to open border and airport for citizens to go and mingle with people and go and look for them later . NONSENSE!
NA PEOPLE FROM ABROAD DEY BRING CORO ENTER

EVEN IF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DEY DULL THINGS,
STATE GOVERNMENT SUPPOSED DO NORMAL NA
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by JoseRaji(m): 6:31am On Mar 23, 2020
aminu114:
i have been coughing for good 3days im in abj where can i get tested? last week someone cough to my face
See this one. You think this is something to play with? If you're suspecting that you have the virus, why don't you spare your neighbours the headache and contact the NCDC help lines that have been thrust at your face every day? Why be a nuisance?
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by NWABUKA007(m): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2020
stechu:

grin after all, one can finally leave the hell.

Lols
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by JoseRaji(m): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2020
edoairways:

I learnt one person died in Ekiti
He died before he could've been tested. Hence...
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Swiftbae24: 6:53am On Mar 23, 2020
God save us ooo.. kiss kiss
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by asamaigho(m): 7:01am On Mar 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I think Nigerian police should b proactive like our Zimbabwean police o... Omo see as dem flog sheeples wey go church for this perilous time... Quite hilarious

i hope dey will flog muslims on friday too oo, because dis exitement about flogging christians is suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Cyynywhite: 7:11am On Mar 23, 2020
Nigeria my country.. we will be fine
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by LuciusX: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Angelfrost:
So, people just decided to bring covid into the nation, and give NCDC something to do... Interesting.

If it is to bring investment and capital, they will rather stay as far from this nation as possible...

Well, not their fault... If it were someone like Vladimir Putin as president, lemme see where they would have entered from. undecided

Common quarantine or isolation, ministry of health couldn't do... What a shame!!!
Putin sef too far. Gimme Kim Jong-Un. Pesin wey get sense...
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Sunkyphil(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2020
the numbers are much more than that the government is trying not to spread panic by increasing its bit by bit
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by PinkStarsFallIn: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Toks2008:

Its on Netflix. You will need to pay to watch it.
oh. But its a good watch right?
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by phillipsword(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2020
the problem I have with this convid19@...of a thing in Nigeria is that,majority of the people that brought it to this Country are all travellers...if we have make all necessary things in place to close our international flight on time an boarders we will not be experiencing things like this......when other country are doing the needful here we are looking for money....make I fold my hands dey look

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by AuroraB(f): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2020
johnmattew:
by next sunday,the world will become helpless if the vaccine isn't created

America is about to overtake Italy in coronavirus cases .....and its just in few American states
Damn you. You hoping for the worst. Are you a vulture
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:
oh. But its a good watch right?

Fantastic.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2020
johnmattew:
by next sunday,the world will become helpless if the vaccine isn't created

America is about to overtake Italy in coronavirus cases .....and its just in few American states

It's about the one world order. The vaccine will be introduced and the whole world will scramble for it.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I dey read your diaries sef... thinking you had sense.

LOL. It is because I have sense that I realize panicking and acting in frenzy would do me absolutely no good. The people who out of fear went to start consuming chloroquine are the ones who have sense, abi? Or the ones who keep forwarding all manner of broadcast messages, verified or not, are the ones who have sense, right?
I haven’t stepped out of my compound since Friday, well largely because I had no pressing reason to.... I have two bottles of sanitizers... I have my vitamins and take lots of water... But I’m not doing any of these things out of fear, but only because wisdom is profitable to direct. I had a very important function to attend on Thursday last week, and I went for it! cheesy I didn’t go on a shopping spree buying things in excessive quantities. But if it looks like the malls will be locked down, I’ll go for basic shopping. I don’t watch CNN, I don’t watch all those unverified videos and listen to the voice notes people are spreading like flu. What’s all the fear all about? I mean, what the heck!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Czartega(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Ishilove:
The official Twitter account of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC has confirmed the number of COVID 19 cases in the country is now thirty. The index case and his contact have thankfully recovered and have been discharged.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1241768200653672452

we are mad in this country! The people that kept the border open and the infected people returning to come and spread the virus in this incapacitated shit hole are all mad!
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2020
loswhite:
Is it that you ppl choose to be so dumb or what? Can you handle the spread of this virus? The virus is highly contagious and can be easily transferred... Do you have a hospital to treat 50 million ppl simultaneously? Please dumb ppl should stop commenting on sensitive topic

I’m not going to retort and say harsh things because I think I know you personally.

But what has necessitated your statements? Explain, please. If not, you’ve reacted very unintelligently. I simply said I refuse to panic or act in frenzy . undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by roladex(f): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2020
Ishilove:
Nigeria has never been good with data, so if the government says the confirmed cases are now 30, I can bet my left buttocks that the real number is likely triple of that. I can also bet there are people going around coughing and sneezing without having the foggiest idea that they are not suffering from the regular common cold, but rather something infinitely more insidious.

Egungun has reached express and his family members have even joined him.
wahala dey o
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Lexoma(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2020
The problem I have with coronavirus is not the virus itself but with stupid Nigerians and our media who makes it looks like CORONAVIRUS isgoing to be a DOOMSDAY for Nigeria and the world at large. Malaria kills hundreds of thousands monthly yet nobody is talking SOME FOOLS WILL STILL COME AND SAY THERE IS VACCINE, THEN WHY IS MALARIA STILL KILLING SUCH HUGE NUMBERS?

For those thinking it's the end of Nigeria, so shall it be for them. At least the Nigerian population will reduce and WE the strong will enjoy the remaining fund our politicians will decide to release to us after looting.

Covid-19 is not an automatic death sentence, so you guys should stop spreading DOOMSDAY.

For those Cowards that thinks Nigeria is finish because other developed countries health system are finding it difficult to manage the virus, it's just so sad because you don't fucking know immune system also play a major role in managing a virus. Slight headaches that can easily kill a white man does not have much effect on a black man. These guys smokes and drinks alot due to their climate and if you think drinking and smoking does not affect the immune system, then the virus needs to kill you to rid us of idiots like you

Well, the professors, doctors, the socrates and Platos can come and say rubbish, I don't care
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Neoteny7: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2020
Niggmatic:

Nonsense upon nonsense.

Covid19 is a strain of Corona virus. Just like SARS, Mers.

Stop confusing yourself please

Mumu

COVID-19 means Coronavirus Disease 2019, it's the disease caused by the Coronavirus2 (SARS-CoV-2), which is a strain of the Corona virus.

Coronavirus 2 is the virus that causes Covid-19

You're a know-nothing donkey
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by loswhite(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I’m not going to retort and say harsh things because I think I know you personally.

But what has necessitated your statements? Explain, please. If not, you’ve reacted very unintelligently. I simply said I refuse to panic or act in frenzy . undecided
I responded to "what is the fuss" statement. Sorry for the harsh statement but I just gave and instance about having capacity to handle 50 million patients if there is an outbreak....we have to take it seriously cos over 4000 ppl have died from this virus in Italy alone
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2020
loswhite:
I responded to "what is the fuss" statement. Sorry for the harsh statement but I just gave and instance about having capacity to handle 50 million patients if there is an outbreak....we have to take it seriously cos over 4000 ppl have died from this virus in Italy alone

Observing all precautions is just enough... without the hysteria. Hysteria would only aggravate things further.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by femixville(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
SmartMen:
many of you do not know when something is true and false. You lack basic analytical abilities... so people dying in Italy is fake? what is wrong with you Nigerians that cant even show signs that you went to school?

What are they talking about what are you saying..
If you think only what you're thought in the uni is only what life is all about, you're bound to live clueless..
There are some facts you should take your life time to research on., do you think me saying somethings and the person posting will just go on surface reading and post shit online here.. I research, I do that deeply, I don't believe in media shitz, I run my research and get my facts..
Deep things are going on in this world and you and many others are sleeping to the truth of it.. I pray you live to see the truth manifesting before your eyes..
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by HMarshal(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

I believe the numbers out there are far more than what they reveal.

Very much .A foreign virus for that matter,the stupid govt we're fast to shut the borders on rise importation but common putting adequate process in place to checkmate ppl cuming into the country @the airports became a problem.

Imagine the Story of atikus son.how did he pass Tru the airport without proper a standard safety procedure.& His stupid dad cums out to claim a good statesman by telling us cock and bull story of how he & nieghbourhs forced him to go for test.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Niggmatic: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Neoteny7:

Mumu

COVID-19 means Coronavirus Disease 2019, it's the disease caused by the Coronavirus2 (SARS-CoV-2), which is a strain of the Corona virus.

Coronavirus 2 is the virus that causes Covid-19

You're a know-nothing donkey

Lol. You confused state of mind is inbuilt.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Neoteny7: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Niggmatic:

Lol. You confused state of mind is inbuilt.

Google could cure your ignorance
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Niggmatic: 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Neoteny7:

Google could cure your ignorance
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by ityP(m): 6:54am On Mar 24, 2020
Debaks1:
well... He got one part right.... Malaria is killing more ppl than this virus.. Yet no panic....

There is no panic because it isn't a novel illness and it isn't extremely contagious as corona virus. Also, there is a cure for it unlike this virus. The mortality rate maybe very low at 2% but with the ease of contagion, if about half the population of the world (3.5 billion persons) come down with the virus, 2% mortality rate translates to 70 million deaths. If that isn't a cause for panic, I don't know what is
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by ityP(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

LOL. It is because I have sense that I realize panicking and acting in frenzy would do me absolutely no good. The people who out of fear went to start consuming chloroquine are the ones who have sense, abi? Or the ones who keep forwarding all manner of broadcast messages, verified or not, are the ones who have sense, right?
I haven’t stepped out of my compound since Friday, well largely because I had no pressing reason to.... I have two bottles of sanitizers... I have my vitamins and take lots of water... But I’m not doing any of these things out of fear, but only because wisdom is profitable to direct. I had a very important function to attend on Thursday last week, and I went for it! cheesy I didn’t go on a shopping spree buying things in excessive quantities. But if it looks like the malls will be locked down, I’ll go for basic shopping. I don’t watch CNN, I don’t watch all those unverified videos and listen to the voice notes people are spreading like flu. What’s all the fear all about? I mean, what the heck!

I'd advice you do. FG has encouraged lock down of Lagos and Abuja. By next week, if there is a geometric progression of the disease, every system go shut down. For your good, watch CNN
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2020
ityP:

I'd advice you do. FG has encouraged lock down of Lagos and Abuja. By next week, if there is a geometric progression of the disease, every system go shut down. For your good, watch CNN

I eventually did my shopping yesterday because I saw it was becoming necessary. I get my news quite alright.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by ityP(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I eventually did my shopping yesterday because I saw it was becoming necessary. I get my news quite alright.

That's good

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US / Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.