Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) (78476 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by zoba88: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyTBetpSn8

According to report shared by an online user,the  young lady pictured below was dropped from a flashy car at Afiesere Junction Ughelli, Delta state and she immediately ran mad.She was seen misbehaving after she was dropped.

See photos below and watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/lady-runs-mad-after-she-was-dropped.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by zoba88: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2019

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by pweetychyka(f): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
Those guys no dey joke this Mber period.....

Ladies be very careful! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

64 Likes

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by GOFRONT(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
They yaff Sucked her future away from her...

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by SadiqBabaSani: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
See why this Yahoo Boys need to all Go to Jail with the Corrupt Politicians

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by decatalyst(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
I wonder whether the ladies of this generation and the ones coming will ever heed warning calls.

It is not easy to make money, so question anyone who wants to 'dash' you money when you haven't worked or contributed anything meaningful to the person in any tangible way.

No free money anywhere!

274 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by habsydiamond(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just like that The last time I saw something like this was in the nollywood movie.. get well soon if possible. undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Keziehenry(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Okoroawusa: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
What is your own?
So someone can not mad in peace again?

6 Likes

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by valgbo(m): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
I'm sure there's an explanation that doesn't involve juju and G boys...... probably drugs.... but trust Nigerians and their mentality

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Strange things are really happening in this nation.
Wicked people abound everywhere.
Ladies just need to be very careful.
Some animals in human skin are roaming everywhere, looking for whom to devour.
May God protect his own.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by boldking(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
she has been used already,

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Anoda super story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by englishmart(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
If a man has enough money, girls disregard their looks or defects. Some be like "I like his body odour, it's so romantic.
They are after any guy that has money

The best security a woman can have is to have a gainful source of income. If that lady was hardworking and self-reliant, she wouldn't have any business with...
BTW, God go punish Yahoo boys

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by LOWLIFE(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
So unfortunate undecided
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by iCauseTrouble: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
It's still beats my imagination how ladies of nowadays believe they can use their p.uss.y to make a living for themselves.

So unfortunate undecided

16 Likes

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by setobaba: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
pls is the madness legitimate

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Endevil: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Wow
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by tsfxtech(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
May God help us

You will agree with me that short videos engages potential customers more than mere text and images. Animate your business today, attract more customers and make more money
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by YorubaPrince: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Gbege! grin
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by PheelzAlmighty: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
E don happen o. Maga don graduate grin

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Charmingpet: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
decatalyst:
I wonder whether these ladies of this generation and the ones coming will ever here's warning calls.

It is not easy to make money, so question anyone who wants to 'dash' you money when you haven't worked or contributed anything meaningful to the person in any tangible way. Imagine oh.

No free money anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Fisher007: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmm where do I start from?

They don't want a good guy. They want omo olope. They want to pepper dem like bolanle. Hmm.

Now they have use them and they are running Mad or drying immediately after drop off.

My brothers from another mother, pray you don't marry a cured mad Olosho ( like this Lady) who will use you as retirement plan.

In addition, my brothers, here is a food for thought before you foolishly kneel down for an ungrateful being created from your rib.

After they have finish twerking, showing different boyfriends, different hotel rooms, different phones and restaurant their parents cannot afford, different car rides, different clubs scenes, different uncles in coded places, different expensive wigs and nails and their monthly pocket money no pass between 10-20k, different pools venues with skimpy clothes, different fish joints in different areas code and state across Nigeria all through their university years on social media ( Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp ) to entertain us. They will now graduate with sexually transmitted degrees, not employable in the Job market cause they learnt nothing for 4-5 yrs in university.

Then they will start praying to God Almighty for a good husband to take and accept them for who they are. A man to accept all these truama, damaged mind, damaged goods, several men‘s DNA in their system (which has been scientifically proven). They will say their village people are chasing them and their husband‘s away. Hmmm, My sister pack well. God cannot be mocked.

Every choice or decision has it own consequences. If you like hide it or keep it a secret. One day the truth will come out. Wind go blow fowl yansh open. Husband go know the mentally and physically damaged (slut) personality he married. Copied.

Qoute me at your own peril. Transformer and river no far from your house. Locate the nearest one abeg.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin grin grin

Tell Dem, Dem no go gree hear. All these South South Ogume boiz no get joy.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by 1mrprolific7(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
shocked

Same story Everytime. grin

Maybe she follow them smoke Arizona sk.
Find Garri + milk.
Case settled.

She'll be good.

Mmmm

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by malali: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.