Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, (987 Views)

"Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by madridguy(m): 2:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Dear Christians and Muslims,

Have you read or heard of "Patient 31" in South Korea? She is responsible for the huge spike in the numbers of corona virus patients in South Korea.

How did it happen? She simply attended a Church that insisted it must be open to worshippers against the directive of government. The result of that singular disobedience is what South Korea is still struggling to contain .

Every 10 minutes, someone is dying in Iran due to the virus. How did it get to that level? The Spiritual leader of Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini , called for a National prayer and gathered 60,000 people to pray. In less than 48 hours, the number of infected persons moved from less than 30 to 2,000.

God is NOT an author of confusion. He put structures in place by putting a government over you. And that is for law, order, planning and control. If you disobey your Government, you are acting against God's word. So stop the grandstanding. Stop it this minute!

Even Apostle Paul said everything should be done "decently and in order." Italy is recording about 600 deaths DAILY. They have converted Final year medical students to Doctors abruptly. The Crematorium are completely filled. Corpses are lining the streets . AND THAT IS A COUNTRY WITH A LESSER POPULATION BUT FAR BETTER HEALTH-CARE THAN NIGERIA.

We are a population of over 200 million people with the arguably the most terrible healthcare system. If this virus moves with the speed it is currently doing because some of you are deliberately being stubborn, then this will be a long night.

Kindly obey all the instructions dished out by Government and stop using our Father in Heaven to become a stupid national deviant.

Copied

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by Sirmuel1(m): 2:31am On Mar 23, 2020
Wow thank you for this.
Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by yanabasee(m): 3:02am On Mar 23, 2020
The government should take measures to ensure that laws should be strictly taken into consideration..

But, we disobey traffic light.... Is it quarantine laws that we will obey!?

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 23, 2020
madridguy:
Dear Christians and Muslims,

Have you read or heard of "Patient 31" in South Korea? She is responsible for the huge spike in the numbers of corona virus patients in South Korea.

How did it happen? She simply attended a Church that insisted it must be open to worshippers against the directive of government. The result of that singular disobedience is what South Korea is still struggling to contain .

Every 10 minutes, someone is dying in Iran due to the virus. How did it get to that level? The Spiritual leader of Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini , called for a National prayer and gathered 60,000 people to pray. In less than 48 hours, the number of infected persons moved from less than 30 to 2,000.

God is NOT an author of confusion. He put structures in place by putting a government over you. And that is for law, order, planning and control. If you disobey your Government, you are acting against God's word. So stop the grandstanding. Stop it this minute!

Even Apostle Paul said everything should be done "decently and in order." Italy is recording about 600 deaths DAILY. They have converted Final year medical students to Doctors abruptly. The Crematorium are completely filled. Corpses are lining the streets . AND THAT IS A COUNTRY WITH A LESSER POPULATION BUT FAR BETTER HEALTH-CARE THAN NIGERIA.

We are a population of over 200 million people with the arguably the most terrible healthcare system. If this virus moves with the speed it is currently doing because some of you are deliberately being stubborn, then this will be a long night.

Kindly obey all the instructions dished out by Government and stop using our Father in Heaven to become a stupid national deviant.

Copied

God bless your mother for this piece

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 23, 2020
yanabasee:
The government should take measures to ensure that laws should be strictly taken into consideration..

But, we disobey traffic light.... Is it quarantine laws that we will obey!?

You nailed it.

We the very root cause of our own problems.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by Usorohtheman(m): 4:06am On Mar 23, 2020
coronavirus, please pity for us
Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by madridguy(m): 5:37am On Mar 23, 2020
Ameen and yours too.

CoronaVirusRelo:

God bless your mother for this piece

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by Millenniumlady(f): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2020
madridguy:
Ameen and yours too.

wink
Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by madridguy(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Which kind eye be this.

Millenniumlady:
wink
Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by Millenniumlady(f): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2020
madridguy:
Which kind eye be this.

The eyes of a slay queen in alimosho cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by madridguy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
We don't have slay queen for Alimosho. Are you in Alimosho?

Millenniumlady:
The eyes of a slay queen in alimosho cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by Millenniumlady(f): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
madridguy:
We don't have slay queen for Alimosho. Are you in Alimosho?

That's where you stay cheesy no I'm not
Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by madridguy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
grin grin come Alimosho make you see wetin dey happen

Millenniumlady:
That's where you stay cheesy no I'm not
Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by Millenniumlady(f): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin come Alimosho make you see wetin dey happen

so that agbero go thief my phone irooooo
Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by madridguy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Which agbero? Forget, everyone here be ajebutta

Millenniumlady:
Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by Millenniumlady(f): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
madridguy:
Which agbero? Forget, everyone here be ajebutta

no ole nah magari dem be undecided
Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by madridguy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
May God forgive you and me.

Millenniumlady:
no ole nah magari dem be undecided
Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by Millenniumlady(f): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
madridguy:
May God forgive you and me.

Amen
Re: Corona Virus: Dear Christians And Muslims, by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I guess you wanna see my height well see this one .. shows how tall I am

(1) (Reply)

Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community / Fundamental Issues / Don't Let Them Fool You About HIV/AIDS Cure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.