Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

BEWARE: Mtn Fastlink E165g Browsing Problems With Iwp - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / BEWARE: Mtn Fastlink E165g Browsing Problems With Iwp (1643 Views)

MTN Fastlink Bundle Balance Issue / How To Use Mtn Fastlink To Browse With Any Sim (unlock Your Modem Now). / Mtn Fastlink And Phone Modem Free Unpaid Browsing An Unlimited Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE: Mtn Fastlink E165g Browsing Problems With Iwp by philoo(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2010
It HAS BEEN NOTICED THAT THE POPULAR MTNFASTLINK MODEM (E156G) has limitations,
I received a mail from IWP Admin concerning internet browsing limitations of huawei E156G with IWP servers,  if you are using the modem for browsing , you would have noticed that it doesn't open some sites, although it will connect to the site but will continue to load without actually opening the website,  but my new etisalat zte mf 627 modem ( unlocked) opens all sites, 
comments are welcome from other observers
Thank you
Re: BEWARE: Mtn Fastlink E165g Browsing Problems With Iwp by callygood: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2010
etisalat doesn't have 3G. they operate on EDGE. How fast is their modem?
Re: BEWARE: Mtn Fastlink E165g Browsing Problems With Iwp by bigfatng: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2010
it opens all site here why not there .what kind of sites are you talking about ?why didnt you unlock your mtn modem instead of buying etisalat modem , comment
Re: BEWARE: Mtn Fastlink E165g Browsing Problems With Iwp by bhsadmin: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2010
MTN has a robust speed for browsing with iwp embrace it
Re: BEWARE: Mtn Fastlink E165g Browsing Problems With Iwp by nel29: 3:55am On Apr 28, 2011
Browsing in ETISALAT and MULTILINK With IWP -------------------------------------------

guys ! Here is the good news 4 us,

As u know because of too may user MTN proxy is every time slow, Making IWP very slow

Latest version IWP 3.2.1.0 support free browsing in ETISALAT and MULTILINK ,
I t also open gtalk , yahoomsngr , forex , and some other app upon giving request to Admin,

Here is the Settings,
http://web-tunnel.com/settings2.php Fro both ETISALAT and MULTILINK

Rock on!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Dell Inspiron M5030 Just Stopped Displaying / Kali Linux? / Gaming Laptop Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.