Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets (2561 Views)

NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Circulation Of Fake Dano Milk In Nigerian Markets / Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by KikBuhari2Daura: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
At this trying period in global health history it gladdens the heart to see African countries taking basic but exceptional measures to secure the health of her citizens .

This picture from Africa Facts showing the preparation to disinfect market is a step in the right direction and we urge health and environmental agencies in Nigeria to take a cue and disinfect public spaces especially places where individuals with confirmed cases of Coronavirus have either visited or occupied.

Picture Credit : Africa Facts
https://twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/status/1242049095688171527?s=19

Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by Trueigbo: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ghana is really trying.

I wish NCDC can do more because what I see on social media is like they are not ready at all.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by Deltayankeeboi: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by GamalNasser: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Buharis Nigeria dont have those foggers anywhere
Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by SLAP44: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
While someone from Daura is sleeping in Aso rick

This isn't fair

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by Kingosytex(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
This is highly commendable.

I expect the FG to toe the same path.

We hope that this virus will be defeated, its predecessors were defeated and its successors shall also be defeated...HARD FACT.

I put my trust in God, regardless of what the atheists say.

Prayers do more magic than magicians.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by SLAP44: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kingosytex:
This is highly commendable.

I expect the FG to toe thesame path.

We hope that this virus will be defeated, its predecessors were defeated and its successors must also be defeated.

I put my trust in God, regardless of what the atheists say.

Prayers do more magic than magicians.

Which FG? grin

Except if it's an outbreak of Mad Cow disease.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by juman(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ghana is far ahead of nigeria in many sphere of life.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by vastolord4(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just look at Ghana... kai! I remember my lesson teacher then, how he was being laughed at. I bet he now has the last laugh. He's a politician in Ghana now! He who laughs last ..

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by Nbote(m): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
In as much as we must commend dem for disinfecting their markets But what exactly are dey disinfecting dem for? U cannot disinfect something for a disease it doesn't have yet... Disinfecting against germs and disinfecting against Covid19 are not the same. If no cases have been reported in d market or around there, it wouldn't stop any infected person from spreading it in d market
Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by Alberta123: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
Wtf is this.

Using knapsack sprayer to disinfect markets.

This is an effort in futile.

Is coronavirus been shared in the market or what.

Nothing beats sensitization of your citizens.
Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by clarocuzioo(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
That's a country that has a President, unlike Nigeria that has a DULLARD , .

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by silibaba: 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
gold coast
Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:43am On Mar 24, 2020
Nbote:
In as much as we must commend dem for disinfecting their markets But what exactly are dey disinfecting dem for? U cannot disinfect something for a disease it doesn't have yet..
Nbote, prevention is better than cire.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by HacheNoire1: 3:29am On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
post=87710022:

[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by holsconcept(m): 5:19am On Mar 24, 2020
Nbote:
In as much as we must commend dem for disinfecting their markets But what exactly are dey disinfecting dem for? U cannot disinfect something for a disease it doesn't have yet..

Should the Ghanaian have waited for the Virus to start killing them before taking a proactive measure? Wake up, this is not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by ValCon888: 5:52am On Mar 24, 2020
The buck stops at the President. Therefore Buhari is to be blamed.
His refusal to shut the borders on time has put us in a precarious situation.

The Coronavirus needs an aggressive, complex and speedy response just to survive. Health facilities become easily overwhelmed in a country that has no tangible health facility.
The only option was prevention. But this President known as Baba Go-slow took away that advantage for us.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by Fuckkthemod: 5:57am On Mar 24, 2020
Nbote:

That makes their government wiser than our, they are not waiting till it’s with them
Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by Fuckkthemod: 5:58am On Mar 24, 2020
post=87710022:

Your darling president didn’t realized that and you couldn’t advice him on the same
Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by Runaway: 6:43am On Mar 24, 2020
We are finish......

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: See What Ghana Is Doing To It's Markets by Nbote(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2020
holsconcept:

Should the Ghanaian have waited for the Virus to start killing them before taking a proactive measure? Wake up, this is not Nigeria.

Read my comment all over again.. D problem with some of u is dat U are too quick to react.. U disinfect something dat has been infected.. D only way dis would have any meaning is if some ppl were actually infc3ted in d market or an infected person visited d market.. Disinfecting against germs is different from disinfecting against Covid19

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Homemade Cure For Toothache / Armpit Sweat Won't Stop! / Soak Okra In The Water For 24 Hours And Drink In The Morning To Treat These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.