Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Coronavirus: Check Up-to-date Data Anytime - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Check Up-to-date Data Anytime (290 Views)

I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / 10 Reasons Why You Should Go For A Lab Check-up Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Check Up-to-date Data Anytime by helixmanager: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dear all,

Hope you are keeping safe by following all precautions, laws and praying.

Use the link below to check up to date data about the totals, number of new cases, deaths and recoveries around the globe by maps.

https://www.covidvisualizer.com/

Kindly spread approved education and enlightenment about the Coronavirus to help others.

Stay safe and God bless you all!

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19: God Must Be Teliing Us Something / COVID-19: Access Bank To Build 1000 Bed Centres / How many times do you still eat in this lock down: Trice or twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.