Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Nairaland : Any One With A Current Account Must See This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland : Any One With A Current Account Must See This (880 Views)

Nicki Minaj Is Definitely Not Joking With Anyone In These 10 Current Photos / Throwback Photo Of Joshua Ebimobowei Agai, The Current Mr Nollywood Culture / Ivana Trump Calls Herself “first Lady” In A Current Interview With GMA (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland : Any One With A Current Account Must See This by Medblog(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2020
Hello, dear nairalnders.Please if you have a current account here pls I need your help on how to go about getting one.its beenong I posted here

Pls dont ignore me
Thanks for reading
I appreciate
Re: Nairaland : Any One With A Current Account Must See This by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Medblog:
Hello, dear nairalnders.Please if you have a current account here pls I need your help on how to go about getting one.its beenong I posted here

Pls dont ignore me
Thanks for reading
I appreciate

Go to your bank na! Why are some of you like this! angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland : Any One With A Current Account Must See This by Medblog(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
eduman365:

Go to your bank na! Why are some of you like this! angry
I have reached them., they said I need two referees who have an existing current account. Thats why am asking if anyone have ??
Re: Nairaland : Any One With A Current Account Must See This by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Medblog:

I have reached them., they said I need two referees who have an existing current account. Thats why am asking if anyone have ??

So you expect someone who doesn't know you to stand as your referee? Bros you're wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland : Any One With A Current Account Must See This by macdammy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Guy go to Stamford bridge

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland : Any One With A Current Account Must See This by Medblog(m): 1:16am On Mar 25, 2020
eduman365:

So you expect someone who doesn't know you to stand as your referee? Bros you're wicked.
Why use dat word??
Re: Nairaland : Any One With A Current Account Must See This by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2020
Medblog:

Why use dat word??

Because any fraud done on your account would be indirectly linked to your referee as well. Would you stand as a guarantor for a total stranger yourself?

Please talk to your family and friends to help or or just forget about current account for now.
Re: Nairaland : Any One With A Current Account Must See This by Medblog(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
eduman365:

Because any fraud done on your account would be indirectly linked to your referee as well. Would you stand as a guarantor for a total stranger yourself?

Please talk to your family and friends to help or or just forget about current account for now.
Oh
I don't know abt it aswll
Thanks tho

(1) (Reply)

'glamour Girls' Actress Barbara Odoh Turns Gospel Singer / “queen Of The Dark” Meet One Of The World Dark Skin Girl / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Massive Mansion And Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.