Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Depressed And Need Advise. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Depressed And Need Advise. (443 Views)

I Didn’t Go For Any Hookup, I Was Depressed And Went To See My Boyfriend To Cool / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed And Need Advise. by yusman14(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good day here...
I'm a 300l student of OAU and everything had been tough for my parents right from my 100level days..I am also trying my best to get a flexible job but OAU is too tough and rigorous for me to do any hard job outside the campus..

So I turned my attention to online business,but it was not successful because most were advance Ponzi schemes...I also experienced loss of money on the internet too..
I also applied for scholarships in which I was not shortlisted even though I finished 100level with a first class (4.64) materials science and engineering....

My uncle in the USA has been paying my school fees and taking care of my bills.. Recently,he is no longer responding and everything is not going smoothly at home.. poverty want to dash away my first class goal...I cannot read most times because of hunger .
I am on a 2.1 now(4.14).... I don't want to depend on any human again...
PS;I am not here to beg for money or materials things....
I only need a tangible advice from people that had it rough as an undergraduate too...How did u cope and get through??
I need help....
Please your reply will be highly appreciated.....

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Need Advise. by Yustash001(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hmmm....let me wait for the next post....

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Need Advise. by Yustash001(m): 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Need Advise. by kennyjam: 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Try collecting materials and advice from those(more than two if possible) a year or two ahead of you in your department.

This will save you the cost of buying many hand-outs/materials, give you insight etc .
that's my own quota.
best of luck bro.

May God help us through this present situation!

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Need Advise. by yusman14(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
kennyjam:
Try collecting materials and advice from those(more than two if possible) a year or two ahead of you in your department.

This will save you the cost of buying many hand-outs/materials, give you insight etc .
that's my own quota.
best of luck bro.

May God help us through this present situation!
Amen sir... really appreciate your response..
Apart from materials,I need feeding allowance too... because without food man cannot read..can u recommend any means of income?
Re: Depressed And Need Advise. by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:17am On Mar 25, 2020
Your school should have a free cafe for students,

So when next there is an assignment tel your course mates dat you can do it for them and seeing dat you are brilliant, they will offer it to you, be warned its not free charge them for it! After doing your work in the cafe take it to where you can print it. You can expand by pasting your services on classroom walls, lecture halls etc.

And you can challenge yourself by also doing seminars and Projects!

Its what am doing in school now, you don't need a laptop, you can also save up and buy a wireless hp deskjet printer, with it you can print from your phone and its easy to maintain!

Good Luck

And don't forsake your maker, JESUS CHRIST

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Need Advise. by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:20am On Mar 25, 2020
A wireless hp deskjet printer ranges from 12,500 to 16,500 depending on your location
Re: Depressed And Need Advise. by yusman14(m): 1:26am On Mar 25, 2020
PrinceJoeWan:
Your school should have a free cafe for students,

So when next there is an assignment tel your course mates dat you can do it for them and seeing dat you are brilliant, they will offer it to you, be warned its not free charge them for it! After doing your work in the cafe take it to where you can print it. You can expand by pasting your services on classroom walls, lecture halls etc.

And you can challenge yourself by also doing seminars and Projects!

Its what am doing in school now, you don't need a laptop, you can also save up and buy a wireless hp deskjet printer, with it you can print from your phone and its easy to maintain!

Good Luck

And don't forsake your maker, JESUS CHRIST
Fantastic!!
Thanks for this sir...I will try to implement it...

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Need Advise. by yusman14(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Any contributions??

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Development Update By Huobi / JAMB: How Can I Upload My O'level Results To CAPS? / COVID-19: FG To Disinfect Schools Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.