Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

What Does This Quote Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does This Quote Mean? (12537 Views)

Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Quote Mean? by mamagee3(f): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2010
"A Forbidden Fruit creates many jams"
Re: What Does This Quote Mean? by InesQor(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2010
mama-gee:

"A Forbidden Fruit creates many jams"
Hi Mama Gee smiley

It's just a Christian aphorism with a play on words.

Fruit is used to create jam (the kind you eat with bread, it is the preserve of crushed fruit)

But when you eat forbidden fruit (i.e. you commit an offence or sin against God), you will get many jams (problems) out of it.

I hope that was helpful, sis smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rapture / Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno / List Of Great Men That Fell In The Bible Because Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.