Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 (9068 Views)

Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today / Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death / Sikiru Ayinde Barister Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by nairapals: 6:19am On Dec 28, 2010
The remains of late Fuji Music maestro, Sikiru Ayinde Barrister will be flown into the country on Wednesday and buried in his home in Isolo, Lagos State, contrary to conflicting reports about where his last resting place will be.

It was revealed that the body will arrive the Murtala International Airport by 1pm from the London Hospital where he died after a protracted illness. The reemains will then be moved to his house for burial, slated for 4pm the same day.

Further findings revealed that the body will be committed to mother earth right inside the sitting room of his popular Fuji Chambers,

while the house will be turned to museum. The Lagos State Government is said to have signified interest to contribute to the burial ceremony

http://naijan.com/ayinde-barrister-to-be-buried-in-lagos-on-wednesday/
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by member479760: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2010
rip
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by mansmith(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2010
rest in peace sir
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by bababuff(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2010
O da rina ko otun doju ala.
Ayinde Agbajelola. Sun re o!
  cry
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by Sweetnecta: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2010
all of these are not part of islam.

a person dies, he needs to be buried in the muslim cementary closest to where he died.

taking him out of england to nigeria, i almost can say that the medical center must have removed "something" from him. if it happens in america, in a heart beat, they will harvest something, especially when they know that he is being flown out of the country.

Anyway, if he is a muslim, regardless of the name [sikiru], may Allah overlook all his faults and admit him to Paradise, for You Allah is the Only One with Unlimited Mercy.
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by Sweetnecta: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2010
i often wonder how you "rino ko" a dead man when you are still alive? i believe its one of the remnants of the time of idolatry.

its a weird and untrue statement; dead people dont mix with live people.

rather no live person wants to go hangout with the dead.
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by nyrol(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2010
RIP Barusati
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by isalegan2: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2010
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.

What a great man he was. sad He was only 62!
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by mamagee3(f): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2010
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by Lagosboy: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2010
May the Almighty have mercy on his soul, forgive him his sins, illuminate and expand his grave, grant him enjoyment in the Barzakh, free him from the adhab al qabr.
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by 2AMLasgidi: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2010
all of these are not part of islam.

a person dies, he needs to be buried in the muslim cementary closest to where he died.

taking him out of england to nigeria, i almost can say that the medical center must have removed "something" from him. if it happens in america, in a heart beat, they will harvest something, especially when they know that he is being flown out of the country.

Anyway, if he is a muslim, regardless of the name [sikiru], may Allah overlook all his faults and admit him to Paradise, for You Allah is the Only One with Unlimited Mercy.

I beg to disgaree: Barrister would have been flown to 9ja but the snow made lot of flight to be cancelled. That doesn't make him less a Muslim. islam enjoins us to hasten his burial. habah!!! what could have removed from him? Even the deaf knew him as a Muslim,  that does not mean that he wouldn't have committed any sin,  may Allah forgive his sins and make paradise his final abode.
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by hajifaty: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2010
May his Soul rest in peace. May Almight God forgive him all his sins bi jayi mohamod, wabi jayi sheu ibrahim nyass. Amin!
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by favouredjb(f): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2010
Rip once again,barry wonder,isolo will be jampacked tomorrow,no doubt
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by MurphyG1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2010
May Allah grant him Aljannat Firdaus. He was a gr8 man. I will surely miss him.
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by sulad82i(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2010
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by tunyus(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2010
R.I.P-------agbajelola barusati
Insha Allah i will be in isolo live tomorow to pay him my last respect
I so much like him whenhe was alive.
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by cardoso111(m): 3:50am On Dec 29, 2010
Ayinde Barrister is survived by many Ayides-he is fulfilled in his grave.Keep the Fuji flame aglow!,you his offsprings.Sleep on Barrister;i love the Fuji series!
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by ikamo(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2010
Dr. of music and prof.of fuji is gone adieu. we will miss you greatly
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by Ttaiwo84(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2010
rest in peace mr Barry, Baba Baba Baba.

Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by Labius: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2010
Inna lillahi wa inna illehi rojiun
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by Labius: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2010
Inna lillahi wa inna illehi rojiun
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by tolu001: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2010
May Allah forgives his sins and grant him eternal rest. . . Amin
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by paris10: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2010
tolu001:

May Allah forgives his sins and grant him eternal rest. . . Amin

Y'all should be saying 'RIP' instead of your "May Allah forgives his sins". What kinda ignorant bullsh*t statement is that? Your sins are only forgiven when you're alive and not when you're dead!  And why using Allah in-place of God? Does that mean you guys accept that Allah is not God, or that Allah is the muslem god?

Anywaz, we'll all miss U Sikiru. Hope you're in paradise where we shall see to part no more.
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by MUNEER2(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2010
May his task be ease, sad
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by teetee2(f): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2010
Rest In Peace, Barry wonder. I always love side two of his records, inspiring songs. (Iku ti o pa mi, koko pa mother mi, tori iwo lopa baba mi, ). Thank God he buried his mother. Prayer answered. Orun ire Adeyinka Ayinde
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by maakano(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2010
May his soul rest in perfect peace. May Allah forgive him his sins and reward him with Aljana Fridaos
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by moranu(f): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2010
may his soul rest in perfect peace, Adieu Alhaji agba
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by sulad82i(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2010
paris10:

Y'all should be saying 'RIP' instead of your "May Allah forgives his sins". What kinda ignorant bullsh*t statement is that? Your sins are only forgiven when you're alive and not when you're dead!  And why using Allah in-place of God? Does that mean you guys accept that Allah is not God, or that Allah is the muslem god?

Anywaz, we'll all miss U Sikiru. Hope you're in paradise where we shall see to part no more.

are u ok? or someone is fighting u or maybe u r d one fighting something? u seem angry at something else not really mention in ur quote. undecided
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by favouredjb(f): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2010
15 women showed up at his residence claiming to be his wives
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by kiretiv: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2010
"To ba ti saje lo laye eje kajo ma ko o, igba lo ni gba nlo, ogun odun leni egberun odun le ni, orin to be nikun mi nise loru bi omi ojo, agbon magbe loro orin wa o, agbo ma gbe loro orin wa"

Excerpts from the Founder of Fuji Musiq Late Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister (Adieu Babaaaa) May your soul rest in peace
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by sulad82i(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2010
favouredjb:

15 women showed up at his residence claiming to be his wives

were u one of them??
Re: Sikiru Ayinde Barrister To Be Buried In Lagos On Wednesday Dec 29,2010 by DisGuy: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2010
paris10:

Who are you to tell people what to say? Why should people say RIP, what does it mean where is it from who 'started' that ? what if we decide to say it in another language, why shouldnt we say what we know or feel comfortable with?

who told you sins are only forgiven whilst u are alive? why use God yourself why don't u use Jesus if you want too abi na by force- some nigeria just carry religion for head like malu carry horn kmt

mo dete layi moni dete lorun
moni she ibaje omo lake ji

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mario Balottelli Slept With These 10 Beautiful Ladies? (PHOTOS) / 15 Natural Booty That Looks Better Than Kim Kardashian’s (names + Photos) / Who Has The Highest Number Of Fans Between Wizkid And Davido?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.