Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death (115009 Views)

Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) / Prince James Uche In Sick Bed For 8 Years & Needs Help Urgently / Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by omoloba123(m): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2010
Below you will find the Picture of Dr sikiru Ayinde Barrister on sick Bed Before his Death.

http://www.cityflavourmagazine.com/?p=834
Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by tayoast(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2010
where's d picture??
Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by omoloba123(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
check the link you will see
Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by tayoast(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2010
cant u paste d pikshaws here?
Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by selena(f): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^^^Dang dude,click on the link
Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by omoloba123(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2010
hey, i put the link because i was trying to upload the image but dunno why is not showing. can someone who have visited the link try and copy the pics and post it here please?
Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by tayoast(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2010
is ds d pic?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by omoloba123(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2010
yes tayo thanks

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by mafolayomi(f): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2010
eyeah sad sad sad. really battled with the sickness, look at how thin he was b4 his death. it does not even look like him atall.ones again, rest in peace Mr Fuji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by playmate(f): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2010
was scared before looking at the picture, thought i'd see something gruesome . . .but . . . undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by favouredjb(f): 12:59am On Dec 26, 2010
eeeya,oma se o,mi o ni fi aisan logba loruko jesu

alhaji agba orun re o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by IICC4ever: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2010
Barry wonder rest in peace!
Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by ejakeja: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2012
whoever that paste this picture is a blunt lier and he or she will face the wrath of punishment from allah tahala. This picture was taken in london when the person visited alhaji in his wife house. the house was neither hospital nor day care.
Alhaji only receive treatmet in germany and that was the ONLY place he was on hospital bed even in london, he was never in hospital nor visited any GP until his last day.
To set the record straight. And here am am saying the holy truth and am one of few that walk with him up to that day - if I le , MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH PUNISH ME. aamen
Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by sodike: 6:50am On Apr 06, 2013
Ejakeja or wot y do u decide to incur the wrath of almighty allah for no reason the picture posted had a
message that said on his sick bed and not hospital bed. So weda u live n knw evry tin abt hm does not mata but wat matas is to try and go back to consult ur grade8 english and seek forgiveness a billion tyms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by gunuvi(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2013
ejakeja: whoever that paste this picture is a blunt lier and he or she will face the wrath of punishment from allah tahala. This picture was taken in london when the person visited alhaji in his wife house. the house was neither hospital nor day care.
Alhaji only receive treatmet in germany and that was the ONLY place he was on hospital bed even in london, he was never in hospital nor visited any GP until his last day.
To set the record straight. And here am am saying the holy truth and am one of few that walk with him up to that day - if I le , MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH PUNISH ME. aamen
Hope no problem? Why are u cursing urself na on top mere picture? My brother take it easy.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by iamrealdeji(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2015
ejakeja:
whoever that paste this picture is a blunt lier and he or she will face the wrath of punishment from allah tahala. This picture was taken in london when the person visited alhaji in his wife house. the house was neither hospital nor day care.
Do you have to curse? Everybody loves Alhaji Agba,the person that posted it didn't post it to insult or disrespect him,its to pity him,

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by catalan15(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rest In Peace....
Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by poshestmina(f): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
ejakeja:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
you go fear provocation grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by Sammydp: 4:39am On Dec 10, 2016
Can someone pls remind me of a particular song where Alhaji Sikiru Ayinde mentioned a particular man, Demola.. De e mo Demola, De e mo Demola... Pls kindly remind me.
Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by smilinguy: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Sammydp:
Can someone pls remind me of a particular song where Alhaji Sikiru Ayinde mentioned a particular man, Demola.. De e mo Demola, De e mo Demola... Pls kindly remind me.

Precaution / Canadian fuji
Re: Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death by juman(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Three suratul quraysh. Our dear barry wonder. We miss him so much.
They said he died of side effect of liposuction.

(1) (Reply)

Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You / Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.