Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How To Earn Nothing Less Than #50,000 As Football Manager Free Of Charge - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / How To Earn Nothing Less Than #50,000 As Football Manager Free Of Charge (771 Views)

Hacking Your Ps4 Console Is *free Of Charge* On Consoles With Firmware 5.05 / ARE YOU IN NEED FIFA 19,PES 19,FOOTBALL MANAGER 19,CALL OF DUTY (PC Users) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Nothing Less Than #50,000 As Football Manager Free Of Charge by geyholic1: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
you will also earn real cool cash playing it.

New season just started few days ago and you can still participate and I am ready to help only the serious minded people who have passion for football not only the money involved in it. Take note the game is not for those who are looking for quick money but for those who can endure and invest their time as the time generate income in future. I have seen a lot of Nigerians who are making #200,000 monthly from the game but they spend few months for investing their time, this game does not take your time even 10minute is enough to set up your account daily and wait for the result later in the day. Many people are wasting their data and time playing games that are not fetching them money but unknown to them they can invest those wasting data and time for game that pay them in future.

The reason it take few months to be yielding profit is because of the league involve in the game. There are 9 leagues in total but you may be lucky enough to be in league 8 as a starter decided by the system which league you are to be placed, then your performance promote you to the upper league.

To register click here https:///2Uju11B

After you have successfully register drop your club name in the comment section or number to be added to the main whatsapp group for help and support. Chat with me on /+2349031827965 for help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Earn Nothing Less Than #50,000 As Football Manager Free Of Charge by Sheghzymilly(m): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Link not working?

(1) (Reply)

Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. / Swap: Pes 2010 (xbox 360 Pal) For Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 (xbox 360 Pal / Nintendo Ds Or Dsi Flashcart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.