Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite (8672 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by divinechildparr: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
[url]highfaculty.com[/url]
You may think school is school until you have graduated. See, this is Nigeria. Don't waste your time in some universities because after you graduate, your joblessness will be evidence for all to see.

I know most of you may not like to hear the truth, but the truth still has to be said no matter what.

Even if you are a dunce, if you attend any of the Universities below, your chances of getting a Job is 100% as compared to those stupid private schools.

See, if you are a student of any private university, just make sure your parents has a company where you will work because no body will want to employ you at all.

My simple advice is for you to go and write Jamb again.

SEE THE BEST UNIVERSITIES:

1. Obafemi awolowo university, ife

2. Amadu bello university, Zaria

3. University of Ibadan

4. University of Nigeria, Nnsuka

5. University of Ilorin

6.university of Lagos

7. University of Benin

8. Federal university of technology, owerri

9. University of port Harcourt

10. University of calabar

11. Federal university of technology, akure

12. Federal university of technology, minna

13. Nnamdi azikiwe university, awka

14. University of Maiduguri

15. University of Jos

16. University of uyo

17. Bayero university, kano

18. University of agriculture, Abeokuta

19. Michael okpara university of agriculture, Umudike

20. Usman danfidiyo university, sokoto.

If you are not a graduate of these 20 first generation universities in Nigeria. You need to Obtain Jamb Form before it is too late.

Kindly share the post to Nigerian especially jamb students to know the right school to choose when doing registration.

You are free to challenge this post. If you think your own university fit to be on the list.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Noblemarce: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
FTC. I strongly believe that success does not really come from the school you attended, rather it comes from your intentional will to become successful. We've seen people who graduated from the above mentioned schools and yet they've nothing to show for it. Also we've equally seen those who graduated from private universities and they're very successful and vice versa. BECOME THE SOLUTION THAT EVERY ONE SEEKS FOR AND WATCH YOURSELF RISE LIKE AN EDIFICE. Add value to your self by all means and watch your name endorsed all over the universe as an exchange COMODITY for finance and wealth.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Mrshape: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lol
my school day there

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by datola: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
OAU and others.

3 Likes

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Nairalandmonika: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Not bragging but petroleum training institute and fupre beat 80 percent of the schools u mentioned there hands down.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Not bragging but petroleum training institute and fupre beat 80 percent of the schools u mentioned there hands down.
don’t mind that knucklehead.
I graduated from PTI as a trained argon welder with the experience and were I’ve worked I don’t think 80% of graduate from those glorified secondary school he mentioned will ever get that kind of experience in their lifetime.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
MAUTECH Yola to the world...

6 Likes

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by WalkerMichael(m): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nigerian schools? Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by UdyOgwoUde(m): 12:06am On Mar 26, 2020
You suppose to go and write JAMB again for not mentioning Abia State University that always make headlines for good and bad reasons!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:58am On Mar 26, 2020
How has it helped youths now mtcheeww? Lost glory. It seems u don't many of these schools u mentioned are jobless presently. School cannot and will never matter. The individual is the priority.

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 26, 2020
divinechildparr:
You may think school is school until you have graduated. See, this is Nigeria. Don't waste your time in some universities because after you graduate, your joblessness will be evidence for all to see.

I know most of you may not like to hear the truth, but the truth still has to be said no matter what.

Even if you are a dunce, if you attend any of the Universities below, your chances of getting a Job is 100% as compared to those stupid private schools.

See, if you are a student of any private university, just make sure your parents has a company where you will work because no body will want to employ you at all.

3. University of Ibadan

5. University of Ilorin

6.university of Lagos

7. University of Benin

15. University of Jos

16. University of uyo

If you are not a graduate of these 20 first generation universities in Nigeria. You need to Obtain Jamb Form before it is too late.

Kindly share the post to Nigerian especially jamb students to know the right school to choose when doing registration.

You are free to challenge this post. If you think your own university fit to be on the list.

mumu u don make am na....................... u don turn bill gate goat

3 Likes

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Handsomecole(m): 2:24am On Mar 26, 2020
You are absolutely right Mr. Poster.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by etrange: 2:54am On Mar 26, 2020
Lol... kids' thread.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Rasakii(m): 3:05am On Mar 26, 2020
Nothing dey your head my brother...no brain, no vibes..NOTHING

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by illicit(m): 4:14am On Mar 26, 2020
NOUN nko....�

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by hope4nigeria(m): 5:22am On Mar 26, 2020
datola:
OAU and others.

on top sex scandals and strikes everyday abi,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by garyaustin(m): 5:56am On Mar 26, 2020
We have only two Universities in Nigeria and they are; University of Nigeria Nsukka and others. (Laughing out loud)������

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by hrykanu231(m): 6:09am On Mar 26, 2020
This is a very terrible way to think in 2020. I attended two schools from that list and I make bold to say that; majority of those schools can't even help in solving health, political, economic, technological or cultural issues plauging the nation.
They live in past glory, cannot compete favourably with their contemporaries in the world and have become a breeding ground for churning out "half-baked graduates".For instance, a school like Unical has not printed certificates for most PG students even after Convocation, despite the avoidable stress they make one go through.
So OP, I will suggest you drop this way of thinking, because it only celebrates mediocrity and it is misleading too

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Mrdecent(m): 6:10am On Mar 26, 2020
Lol..

I am yet to see companies or govt giving automatic employment to graduates of these universities.

The earlier the better you know this post is nonsense the better for you and your supporters.

Get a skill and be a better person. Certificate is almost useless all over the world. We are in age of ideas.

Critical thinkers can never be behind this post.

11 Likes

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Venerable612(m): 6:20am On Mar 26, 2020
I am sorry, this post is quite myopic.

I studied in one of elite universities in the UK - I guess it means I am still a Jambite.

Better pray against the spirit of poverty so you can send your children to good but expensive schools like Covenant University.

As far as I am concerned, apart from

University of Lagos, OAU and UI, I don’t see any other University as good as Covenant University in Nigeria.

I have picked those three because of exposure to modern realities- not because they are fantastic than the rest you listed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Jerryinchina(m): 6:26am On Mar 26, 2020
those us who studied outside the country are junior WAEC bite wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by iammo(m): 6:29am On Mar 26, 2020
O.P repeat after.. POVERTY DIE DIE DIE!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Calculux95: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2020
Dumb post
My school is the top 10 but still a baseless post

What about Convenant University that has the highest employment rate for its fresh graduates

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/covenant-unn-ui-produce-the-most-employable-graduates/amp

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by falcon01: 6:40am On Mar 26, 2020
mumu OP, people wey go cotonou buy result come dey work unko?
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by femi4: 6:47am On Mar 26, 2020
divinechildparr:

3. University of Ibadan

5. University of Ilorin

6.university of Lagos

7. University of Benin

15. University of Jos

16. University of uyo

Schools filled with cold room and sex for marks lecturers
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by ultrazone(m): 7:06am On Mar 26, 2020
More resources on Nigerian Student Forum
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by ruggedtimi(m): 7:10am On Mar 26, 2020
During nysc camp, most of the graduates from nig federal univerisities cant spell properly or make good sentences.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by dazzlingd(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2020
What of those that schooled in Havard, MIT, Imperial College

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by ruggedtimi(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2020
dazzlingd:
What of those that schooled in Havard, MIT, Imperial College
grin that means people that attended the listed schools above are still year one student.
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by okuya: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2020
ALL I SEE ON THE LIST ARE THE REAL SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by mumu9gerian: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2020
divinechildparr:

3. University of Ibadan

5. University of Ilorin

6.university of Lagos

7. University of Benin

15. University of Jos

16. University of uyo

I hope u havr graduated and u have a good job because hmmmmmn i hope it won't be too late for u ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Full Funding For Your Studies Abroad. Prospective International Students / Another Mass Failure Recorded As Neco Releases Results / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.