Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite (8718 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by wis12345(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2020
This is the reason dat
OAU means
1)oba awon university
2)only african university
3)obafemi awolowo university
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Elimon(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2020
And what good did they make in my life...schools in Nigeria make u see ur future quick quick... By future I mean..get your degree and get out!
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Olatara(f): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2020
Akokite. Awa niyen.
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by pek(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2020
divinechildparr:
[url]highfaculty.com[/url]

If you are not a graduate of these 20 first generation universities in Nigeria. You need to Obtain Jamb Form before it is too late.

Kindly share the post to Nigerian especially jamb students to know the right school to choose when doing registration.

You are free to challenge this post. If you think your own university fit to be on the list.
I have time this morning so let me reply your foolishness.
One, your success in Nigeria is not limited to your grade, course or school.
Two, all those schools you listed are not all first generation universities in Nigeria. Just about eight are.
Three, some of those schools are not even in the top twenty best schools. Some are glorified universities with only handouts as mode of learning and passing a course. UniZik is a good example. Michael Okpara is a confused school. An agricultural university that has so diversified and left the original scope. Little wonder most of their courses are not accredited by NUC. Beats my imagination ABSU is not on your list. Shows how ignorant you are. ABSU is one of the best schools around today. They have constantly produced excellent graduates in law and medicine and in other courses.
Finally and FYI, it is not JAMB form but UMTE form. JAMB is the body and not the exam.
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Raylight2(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2020
why did you make UI #3?
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by imiski(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2020
I for talk but NDU nor be school.
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by encryptjay(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2020
Amadu ko Amadi Ni grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2020
Divinechildparr, I wanted to bash you harshly but I just remembered you still a child.

But don't post this kind of nonsense again.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by AntiFap: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2020
Sample Text...
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by AskProf: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2020
divinechildparr:
You may think school is school until you have graduated. See, this is Nigeria. Don't waste your time in some universities because after you graduate, your joblessness will be evidence for all to see.

I know most of you may not like to hear the truth, but the truth still has to be said no matter what.

Even if you are a dunce, if you attend any of the Universities below, your chances of getting a Job is 100% as compared to those stupid private schools.

See, if you are a student of any private university, just make sure your parents has a company where you will work because no body will want to employ you at all.

My simple advice is for you to go and write Jamb again.

SEE THE BEST UNIVERSITIES:

1. Obafemi awolowo university, ife

2. Amadu bello university, Zaria

3. University of Ibadan

4. University of Nigeria, Nnsuka

5. University of Ilorin

6.university of Lagos

7. University of Benin

8. Federal university of technology, owerri

9. University of port Harcourt

10. University of calabar

11. Federal university of technology, akure

12. Federal university of technology, minna

13. Nnamdi azikiwe university, awka

14. University of Maiduguri

15. University of Jos

16. University of uyo

17. Bayero university, kano

18. University of agriculture, Abeokuta

19. Michael okpara university of agriculture, Umudike

20. Usman danfidiyo university, sokoto.

If you are not a graduate of these 20 first generation universities in Nigeria. You need to Obtain Jamb Form before it is too late.

Kindly share the post to Nigerian especially jamb students to know the right school to choose when doing registration.

You are free to challenge this post. If you think your own university fit to be on the list.

Not all the universities listed above are classified as 1st Generation whose number is less than 10.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by SmartHanif(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2020
I'm ABUSITE, but this is nothing but TRASH.
The country as of now is not even about who you know but who knows you.
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by SmartHanif(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2020
I'm an ABUSITE, this is nothing but TRASH.
The country as of now is not even about who you know but who knows you.
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Datagric(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
I did nt school in any of them, with my skill got me a job.
btw this the toilet for one of the best sha
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Mipoplenty: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
Naso. Lol

See this South Africa fashion brand, maxhosa.

https://mauvelli.com/post/inside-africa-meet-south-african-clothing-brand-maxhosa
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by tegadave(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thank u brother, u are 100% correct
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by TheVerdict: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Do I have to attend any of the aforementioned to employ you? Get real people!
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by leke84: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Make God Help
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by yusman14(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
hope4nigeria:
on top sex scandals and strikes everyday abi,
Mr Man be updated!!
The last time OAU strike was 2012...And corruption is everywhere.
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by bnbash(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
My friend that is not correct (in Baba Goodluck's voice). How does that add value to the job market? How about salary? Forget please. Let someone attend Jibwis college of education or any other college and see if he cannot be fit for any employment equivalent to NCE.
divinechildparr:
You may think school is school until you have graduated. See, this is Nigeria. Don't waste your time in some universities because after you graduate, your joblessness will be evidence for all to see.

I know most of you may not like to hear the truth, but the truth still has to be said no matter what.

Even if you are a dunce, if you attend any of the Universities below, your chances of getting a Job is 100% as compared to those stupid private schools.

See, if you are a student of any private university, just make sure your parents has a company where you will work because no body will want to employ you at all.

3. University of Ibadan

5. University of Ilorin

6.university of Lagos

7. University of Benin

15. University of Jos

16. University of uyo

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by yusman14(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
All this things are trash...
I am an engineering student of OAU and I have friends that are very good in UNIOSUN,FUTMINNA and other low ranked schools . Infact,I am currently improving my python programming skills from one of my friend that graduated as the best student in computer engineering dept(yabatech).He is better than most of my lecturers in OAU.. some of my CSC201 lecturers can't even run python"Hello world!"program without syntax error... everyone can be great regardless of the school..
Individual development is the key....
This is not 18's....

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by SammieRexx(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
MAUTECH Yola to the world...
Also a graduate of Mautech.....though the FUTY days before it became Mautech
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by adedayoa2(f): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
Folorunsho Alakija didn't attend any
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
SammieRexx:

Also a graduate of Mautech.....though the FUTY days before it became Mautech

Wow that's cool..
I'm In my finals now only disrupted by COVID-19

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by GambaOsaka: 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
divinechildparr:

3. University of Ibadan

5. University of Ilorin

6.university of Lagos

7. University of Benin

15. University of Jos

16. University of uyo

Which kain top 20?
University way no fit make hand sanitizers, that one na university?
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by gotnel: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
divinechildparr:

3. University of Ibadan

5. University of Ilorin

6.university of Lagos

7. University of Benin

15. University of Jos

16. University of uyo

All these universities are mere academics class. Kindly confirm one super inventor or invention from any of their products.
The real education is not about what and which universities did you attended, it is about how is your mindset working.
Street education is more important.
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by Simple99: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
You must be a product of one of those schools and this is what your sense can produce. It's true that those schools are living on past glories. Your thinking ability is an evidence to prove this.
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by sirmyke: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
Am trying really hard not debase your IQ
More than half of the schools u listed don't even offer computer engineering
So for someone like me who is into tech ur list has no relevance of meaning to me
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by sirmyke: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
All Nigerian schools are barely above international standard so stop bragging
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
divinechildparr:

3. University of Ibadan

5. University of Ilorin

6.university of Lagos

7. University of Benin

15. University of Jos

16. University of uyo

WTF OP, Covenant University doesn't even make your list. And I was here looking for Bowen.

I advise you to quickly stick this list up your ass cos it sucks
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
BTW OP If I had to pick up the jamb form again God help me I will still fill Covenant, Landmark or Bowen University. I hope you enjoy your 6months ASUU strike.
Re: If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite by tlmiracle: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Please which is the best school to study physiotherapy in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esut Expels 544 Students For Illegal Admission Into Various Faculties / Lagos State University Post Ume Form is out(LASU Post Ume)07036668372 / What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.