Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (14603 Views)

5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! / 5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2020
Often time I ask myself" why do very few people rich and majority stay poor?"

In my quest to find answers to this question,I realized that the rich and the poor differ in what they think about and what they do.

In this video I'm going to tell you 5 habits that make people stay in poverty for life

1. They live below their means!.
The habit of live below your means is doing more harms than good. With a view to living below their means, they cut down important cost on things that can make them go forward in life. Instead of living below your means why not focus on increasing your means.

If you will be realistic cut down cost is like cutting down things that can make you happy. Psychologically most things we buy increase our happiness and self esteem....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D17HBY5Li_Q

For more update on money affairs click on subscribe through this link
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbSYV2lKewQ796zsZQbSg_A

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2020
wao! this is educative and inspiring!
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2020
facenglish:
wao! this is educative and inspiring!
thanks!
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
I love this keep it up
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:03am On Mar 27, 2020
Success4a:
I love this keep it up
thanks!
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
uprof:
thanks!
I have several questions on this topic oo
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Success4a:
I have several questions on this topic oo
go ahead and ask your questions
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
uprof:
go ahead and ask your questions
why did you say we shouldn't live below our means?

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Success4a:
why did you say we shouldn't live below our means?
because it can make you poor!
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
uprof:
how?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by passey: 4:51am On Mar 30, 2020
uprof:

Like Warren Buffet, Bill Gate, Jack Ma?
This is inverted logic!
Example of people that became richer by living above their means(?)

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2020
passey:

Like Warren Buffet, Bill Gate, Jack Ma?
This is inverted logic!
Example of people that became richer by living above their means(?)
be clear with your comment? Which side do you belong!
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Success4a:
how?
let me know how it can make me poor
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Success4a:
let me know how it can make me poor
you will not think properly instead of thinking positive you will be thinking negative
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2020
uprof:
you will not think properly instead of thinking positive you will be thinking negative
what do you mean by thinking positive and negative
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Success4a:
when your thinking is based on cutting down cost all the time that is negative but when your thinking is on how to expand your means, that is negative
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by newdawn77(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
List all here.
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2020
newdawn77:
List all here.
watch the video on YouTube! You will benefit from the information and the content creator audience will grow two! That is how we grow
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Success4a:
how can I expand my means if I shouldn't live below my means

2 Likes

Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Success4a:
how can I expand my means if I shouldn't live below my means
you must be financially intelligent to do that
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2020
uprof:
you must be financially intelligent to do that
how can I be financially intelligent!

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Success4a:
how can I be financially intelligent!
you need financial education to be financially intelligent
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2020
what an educative post! good job
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
uprof:
you need financial education to be financially intelligent
how can acquire financial education?

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Success4a:
how can acquire financial education?
I can coach you, if you are ready!
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2020
facenglish:
I'm ready! what is the first step
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by MorataFC: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2020
I don't think this is 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
MorataFC:
I don't think this is 100% correct.
we are human being! What is your rating in percentage?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2020
facenglish:
I'm ready! how are we going about it?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Success4a:
I'm ready! how are we going about it?

Let start with personal finance book challenge

2 Likes

Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2020
uprof:

Let start with personal finance book challenge
how long will that take?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Success4a:
how long will that take?
maximum of two weeks!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession / NCC May Revoke 115 Internet Service Providers (ISPs) Operating In Nigeria / NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.