Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 (3581 Views)

What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly / Chuky Ezenwa Celebrates Birthday With N2.7 Million Empowerment For Youths / All You Need To Start A Provision (grocery) Shop In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by Tesclaros(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hello all, My mum has been disturbing me of getting her a provision store to make some money from since she’ll soon retire from work. And i am thinking of investing N2,000,000 in it. But before i do that, i want to know how profitable is the business couple with the expenses on shop rent. Or any better business with that amount? I want a stress free kinda business abeg
Re: Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by TheEconomist: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
How about investing part of it in a company as a silent partner and get paid returns bimonthly like a salary?

It is absolutely stress free.
Re: Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by dawnomike(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
Please kindly go ahead with the provision store provided it will be location where there is good human-traffic

4 Likes

Re: Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by tyup(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tesclaros:
Hello all, My mum has been disturbing me of getting her a provision store to make some money from since she’ll soon retire from work. And i am thinking of investing N2,000,000 in it. But before i do that, i want to know how profitable is the business couple with the expenses on shop rent. Or any better business with that amount? I want a stress free kinda business abeg

Yeah it'll be stress free if you take the ffg into consideration

> Location / Centre of attraction
> Level of competition at the Location
> Security
> Accurate staff monitor
Re: Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by dingbang(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
TheEconomist:
How about investing part of it in a company as a silent partner and get paid returns bimonthly like a salary?

It is absolutely stress free.
enlighten me
Re: Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by IMO01: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tesclaros:

We can also help you build an ecommerce store so that you can sell your products online
Re: Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by TheEconomist: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2020
dingbang:
enlighten me

Good day.

It's a company I happened upon some 3 years ago when I was trying to spread my portfolio. They are into export. The idea is you invest an amount in the company, then get paid a certain percentage every two months. The returns is dependent on the duration of the investment package the investor chooses.

Being a very risk aversive person, I decided to do a due diligence on the company. That is, I checked if it was registered with CAC, if it was licensed by the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC), and whether the business was insured.

Thus, their legitimacy wasn't in question at the time. But I still wouldn't invest as I could not say same of their profit margin. So what I did was to monitor the company since then. I noticed their numbers were growing remarkably. What did it for me eventually was the two people I knew upclose who had invested with the company for over a year and had no issue with either their capital or expected returns.

Consequently, I had decided to invest this pass February but had to shelve the plan because of sister Coro.

Regards.
Re: Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Hw abt chating me up so we can discuss a business idea. We can be great partners.08100386111
Re: Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by Tesclaros(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2020
obasseb:
Hw abt chating me up so we can discuss a business idea. We can be great partners.08100386111
did i tell you my mum wants to partner with anybody?

8 Likes

Re: Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by delawal: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2020
TheEconomist:

Good day.

It's a company I happened upon some 3 years ago when I was trying to spread my portfolio. They are into export. The idea is you invest an amount in the company, then get paid a certain percentage every two months. The returns is dependent on the duration of the investment package the investor chooses.

Being a very risk aversive person, I decided to do a due diligence on the company. That is, I checked if it was registered with CAC, if it was licensed by the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC), and whether the business was insured.

Thus, their legitimacy wasn't in question at the time. But I still wouldn't invest as I could not say same of their profit margin. So what I did was to monitor the company since then. I noticed their numbers were growing remarkably. What did it for me eventually was the two people I knew upclose who had invested with the company for over a year and had no issue with either their capital or expected returns.

Consequently, I had decided to invest this pass February but had to shelve the plan because of sister Coro.

Regards.
scammin company

4 Likes

Re: Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by ProtectMyMoney: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2020
Tesclaros:

Take your self out, visit the market where provisions are sold for what sells more and what doesn't, visit the location you have in mind for your Mum, check the target market in that area, etc etc... Offline and online are two different things.
Re: Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by gurujoe(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Provision is profitable if you have good location, have refrigerator, have generator, have pos, have stocks & dispose yourself for the work
Re: Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by TheEconomist: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
delawal:

scammin company

Okay.

And you reached that conclusion how?

I would like to know because I'm yet to put my money.
Re: Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by Orubebe01: 2:40pm On May 08, 2020
gurujoe:
Provision is profitable if you have good location, have refrigerator, have generator, have pos, have stocks & dispose yourself for the work
pls are you into the business?
Re: Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 by imhere: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Do you know you can start a provision shop with less than #100,000. Take a listening but please subscribe to my Youtube channel, thanks and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhJ35CrXHiw

(1) (Reply)

Credit Alert Not Reflecting In My Account Balance / The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online / SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.