Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR (72605 Views)

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by mozona(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
this country!
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
We all know the virus has spread beyond control in Lagos.
A lot of people already have it but are not showing any symptoms yet.

I had serious fever, eye pain, joint pain and dry cough for three days.

I didn't do any test, all I did was isolate myself from others.

I ate plenty fruits and gave my self three doses of Emal antimalarial injection for three consecutive days.

I'm doing fine now even without any cough mix.
There's no cause for alarm guys.

We're strong enough to handle this.

Government will continue to lie and decieve us. They make decisions behind closed doors and prioritize themselves and the wealthy.

For now, they are willing to attend to only themselves and ignore the ordinary people.
How many ordinary people have been tested positive for coronavirus? None I guess.

Guys wake up and take charge of your life.

We are on our own oooooo
100 gbosa for u baba
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by SmallmebigGod: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lies, cooked up stories
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dear corona virus,odogwu 1 of China,afu dimkpa afu agbagba oria,he that gives the whole world emergency public holidays,omechiri airport uwa nile,the only sickness that made politicians to remain in Nigeria,he that storms the whole world without any permission,he that commands all the kukere husbands to stay at home,we Nigerians are pleading you to leave our country,��biko nwokeoma,you've been tested and trusted,pls have pity on us and go back to your coven.
Anyi afugo na anya ma kweta,biko buru ngwogwo gi puo na aha
Amen����
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by israelmao(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Then what is the value of lockdown if an infected person is sent away by hospital authority?

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by StivoeDevoe: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
GOD help us
i known that something has which this regime want their will not spend their money to sponsor BH AND FULANI
they will just leave poor people to die

how can you tell me that by now no equipment to fight covid 19
Nigeria cry
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:

I ate plenty fruits and gave my self three doses of Emal antimalarial injection for three consecutive days.

Government will continue to lie and decieve us. They make decisions behind closed doors and prioritize themselves and the wealthy.

For now, they are willing to attend to only themselves and ignore the ordinary people.
How many ordinary people have been tested positive for coronavirus? None I guess.

We are on our own oooooo
You should be tested after 11days of isolation!
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Ezmans: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
oyebanji44:
I don't believe any News coming from Sahara reporters l ignore them. Sowore' paid reporters.
all sowore Saharareporters news are CORRECT but all nnamdi kanu ipob news are FAKE grin grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by ajl: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
oyebanji44:
I don't believe any news coming from Sahara reporters l ignore them because they are sowore' paid reporters.

And they truthfully broke the news on Kyari before any other local newspaper who were too scared to run it until much later. You are no different from the Nigerian politicians. Better be on the side of the masses because there is a massive prayer going on now that intends to get Convid-19 visit all enemies of the common man in full regalia and in all its glory.

Change ways before it's too late.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by vezycash(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
ignis:
Is this how we tackled and overcome Ebola?

Na. Nigeria had a president at the time.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Jaqenhghar: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
If there is lack of bed space that means the numbers are higher than is reported. Unless of course they are selling the spaces to the highest bidder-Niggerian style

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Ezmans: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
pyyxxaro:
All those that supported and rigged this APC into power

God go punish all of una oh

Olumo rock would fall on ur testes and nipplees embarassed
hand work of yoruba's they said goodluck jo athan is a woman & buhari is a man grin grin cry
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Onlyonebuhari: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
And if Sahara is sensible enough they could have called NCDC. But eye service journalism won't allow ADC party thief to do so.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by blowjohn(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Am speechless.
Wtf!
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Standing5(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:

We are on our own oooooo

The ******** will not be televised!
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by ajl: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
emperorblog21:
Dear corona virus,odogwu 1 of China,afu dimkpa afu agbagba oria,he that gives the whole world emergency public holidays,omechiri airport uwa nile,the only sickness that made politicians to remain in Nigeria,he that storms the whole world without any permission,he that commands all the kukere husbands to stay at home,we Nigerians are pleading you to leave our country,��biko nwokeoma,you've been tested and trusted,pls have pity on us and go back to your coven.
Anyi afugo na anya ma kweta,biko buru ngwogwo gi puo na aha
Amen����

Not yet he is looking corrupt Nigerian politicians. Please let him finish his job. He won't go near the righteous and the poor. He acts like an enzyme does in chemical reactions. Very specific in getting its target. Any victims of collateral damage will survive without stress.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by lekan3531(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
I dnt believe in dis news....

LUTH can’t be stupid to that extent by sending away Covid19 patient..

Everyone is the county are proactive on this situation..

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by blowjohn(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
BreconHills:

Quite apart from that, LUTH followed the correct protocol of taking name and details and asking him to self isolate. There is no way the health infrastructure can accommodate everyone who is positive. What it can do is care for the elderly, those with more conditions and those requiring assisted breathing. There is nothing here.

And this is the problem. In a time when we need fact based reporting and critique, some are stoking up emotions for their personal agenda. The only thing for which LUTH has gone wrong is that there is no need for the man to have come in at all. He should have made a toll free call to a LUTH call centre. The Nationsl centre for infectious disease and the hospitals nearest the patient need to get their coordination together - a fact that SR did not spot in their mad hunt for blame Buhari!

How many corona virus positive people do we have so far?
Les than 80.
Ur saying we cant accommodate 80 yet?
Like seriously?
The minister of health needs to be arrested and then sacked.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by bobolaga: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
I know that is what is going to happen,assuming the guy is from ASO ROCK VILLA they will not send him away,God will punish all of them.all those doctors that believe in eye service will be punish with deadly virus that is stronger that corona virus,except what i read is lies.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by showafrica(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:

We are on our own oooooo
Follow up with hotwater lamon and garlic
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by mickeymimi: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
israelmao:
Then what is the value of lockdown if an infected person is sent away by hospital authority?

The Hospital is not at fault... the patient has to self quarantrine for 11 days ... and suppose to be treated at a special centre.. I think they said it is located at Yaba.

The last thing anyone want is to spread to it the doctors , nurses and other patient at the hospital . The hospitals already have a lot on their hands.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Martinez39s(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:

We are on our own oooooo
What if you had ordinary malaria? grin grin grin
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Amanda4life: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
skedman:
Who tested him and where was he tested.it is the responsibility of the Lagos State government to take care of him and that is why the different centres were built including in the national stadium
Sahara reporter you are so irresponsible how can you have this information and you did not take this up rather than reporting after the deed has been done .he might have contact with one of your staff

Our rich men are pumping money for them to share.

Any man any woman that will pocket 1 kobo that these good Nigerian s has donated for this course.

Let this CORONA ViRUs wipe him/her and their generation
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Bekool(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Where are all the billions that have been dolled out?

Buhari has destroyed everywhere and ran away like a thief

He can only run but can't hide

I pray covid 19 s max pro meets him at that Cuba hospital he eloped to

God please have mercy on us

So u mean buhari is now in Cuba I thought they say he tested negative? shocked
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by OmoOshodi(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nawa o

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by bobolaga: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
The guy acted matured,this are the types of people Italian government want,that is self identification and way of minimize virus spread,now you send him away to go and contact more people.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Martinez39s(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
He is not serious.. You are raising alarm and don't want your identity published because of stigmatization... How can you go to heaven without dying?.. He needs to come out clean and tell all the dailies what is going on.. If he doesn't want to be stigmatized, then he is not ready to help us
You don't understand how thinks work here; I believe funmisticqueen2, a doctor, can explain why he hid his identity.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Coronavirus1: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
oyebanji44:
I don't believe any news coming from Sahara reporters l ignore them because they are sowore' paid reporters.
This one is fabricated story I swear can any good news ever come from Sahara reporter Answer is No.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by DexterousOne(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:

We are on our own oooooo

I wish you speedy recovery
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by ijeshaoflondon: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I do not think so. The person is raising an alarm of a possible spread and infection. Made himself known to the correspondent. We should take it seriously.

He should go to the nearest media station .. Let him cause a scene there , then he'd be attended to

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Standing5(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Seun:
I thought our NCDC was more competent than this.
Lol...competent? Even the NCDC staffs I doubt they have testkits for themselves or bedspace.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by KenModi(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
oyebanji44:

You won’t believe till you drop dead.

Continue oga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night / Don’t Make The Mistake I Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.