Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting (5958 Views)

Apply For The Drury Industries Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (30 Positions) / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) / Ecobank Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Please is there an app you can recommend for touch-typing skills?
Thanks
It's better learnt on a PC. I learnt with Mavis Beacon. I also signed up for a typing training on www.alison.com but Mavis Beacon typing tutor will do
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by DAvidVictoriA: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2020
Appswheel:

Ok. Install Q and A App from Playstore. You will find alot of Job ads there. But, tell me in few lines your Career Goal, let's start from there

I desire to work in an organization where I can utilize my administrative and human relation skills to solve problems; both human and material, thereby meeting the needs of the organization at large, also striving to improve and learn new ways of administration for greater productivity.

I want to be an expert in Human resource management, given the opportunity I will take professional courses such as CIPM, SHRM etc also I will take an Msc in Human resource management or employee relations, this will make me a better fit.

Recently I took an online certification course in Human Resource management with International Business Management Institute, Berlin Germany.
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2020
If you have a career or entrepreneurship related question, pls ask.

Experienced people reading this thread, pls share advice, we want to learn.

Let's make the best of this stay at home period.
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2020
DAvidVictoriA:

I desire to work in an organization where I can utilize my administrative and human relation skills to solve problems; both human and material, thereby meeting the needs of the organization at large, also striving to improve and learn new ways of administration for greater productivity.

I want to be an expert in Human resource management, given the opportunity I will take professional courses such as CIPM, SHRM etc also I will take an Msc in Human resource management or employee relations, this will make me a better fit.

Recently I took an online certification course in Human Resource management with International Business Management Institute, Berlin Germany.

Beautiful. Pls send me a PM
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Vasgas: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Appswheel:
For the benefit of everyone. How about we make this thread a live CV review section. Share your CVs as image to a comment. Then we review together. I am sure some experts will join
Willing to contribute also
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Zanga1: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
1d
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Kooldon(f): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
B.Sc ( Medical Biochemistry)
I need job in

Medical/Pharmaceutical
NGOs
Pharmacies
Sales Rep

Skills:
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
2. Basic Knowledge of Linux Operating System
3. Proficiency in parameters reading
4. Proven leadership skills in managing, developing and motivating team

Willing to relocate any time immediately.
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vasgas:

Willing to contribute also
Thank you. Grab a Sit. Read through the thread and share your thought.

Share your experience with us.
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kooldon:
B.Sc ( Medical Biochemistry)
I need job in

Medical/Pharmaceutical
NGOs
Pharmacies
Sales Rep

Skills:
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
2. Basic Knowledge of Linux Operating System
3. Proficiency in parameters reading
4. Proven leadership skills in managing, developing and motivating team

Willing to relocate any time immediately.
Ok. Can you share your CV here for us to review. Blank out information you dont want the public to see. I will be overwhelmed if I have to ask everyone to send their CVs privately. I have about 10 I am yet to review already.

I hope you have install Q and A App from Playstore. Job Opportunities are shared on the App.

From the information you shared above, you know what you want. By Gods grace you will get a job soon.

1 Like

Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Zanga1:

Hi Appswheel, great thread you have here.

I'm in search of very good opportunities

My skills and 'experience'

B.sc Geography Education (2upper)
I have basic computer skills
I can also do copywriting.
I am a fast learner.

I'm thinking my skills and experience are quite limited
Thought of going for masters but it doesn't look like it's feasible at this very moment... (Due toFunds, etc)

Aside Teaching, I would be glad if you can point me in a direction where this skills can be utilised.
I rcently concluded NYSC. Located in North Central Nigeria also.

If there's any skill you think I can add to the ones I currently have, I'll like to know.
Welldone.

In addition to copy writing, I advice you learn Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization. Also learn to Administer a Wordpress Site.

You can learn this by yourself online or enroll for an online training that will cost a modest fee.

The goodnews is that you can acquire these skills in less than one month.

Meanwhile, your copy writing skills, why dont you put it to use, Identify a product/service and sell it.

1 Like

Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by GraceSmile1(f): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Appswheel:

It's better learnt on a PC. I learnt with Mavis Beacon. I also signed up for a typing training on www.alison.com but Mavis Beacon typing tutor will do

Yes I know of that alone
Thanks alot
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by truffle: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
hi appswheel,im also looking to leave the organisation where i am now,i currently work in an health organisation as an HMO officer though i did not study any health related course,i also have experience in sales and marketing.my qualifications are as follows

B.sc sociology (university of ibadan)

m.sc industrial sociology (university of lagos)

although i have always loved HR but i never got an opportunity in that field,i still dont mind venturing into HR if i get the opportunity.pls reach out if u can help.thanks a lot and GOD BLESS. #STAYSAFE.
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
truffle:
hi appswheel,im also looking to leave the organisation where i am now,i currently work in an health organisation as an HMO officer though i did not study any health related course,i also have experience in sales and marketing.my qualifications are as follows

although i have always loved HR but i never got an opportunity in that field,i still dont mind venturing into HR if i get the opportunity.pls reach out if u can help.thanks a lot and GOD BLESS. #STAYSAFE.
Hi Truffle.

As you lookout for an opportunity to get another job. Ensure to keep your current job and give your best while you are with your current employers.

As it stands, you are in position to seek roles for Sales and Marketing Jobs, Create separate versions of your CV tailored to Sales and Marketing and HR respectively. Prepare a Cover Letter for them as well.

Pls check your CV for Typos... and Ensure you capitalize the letters that should be in Caps.. Like University of Lagos, MSc. Industrial Sociology etc
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Geophilip: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bsc Geophysics 2.1 Microsoft word Expert Microsoft Excel Expert Microsoft Access Expert Microsoft Outlook Intermediate Corel Draw Expert Customer service Marketing Plumbing Mathematics Logistics
thanks I really need a job, someone should help me
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Geophilip:
Bsc Geophysics
Microsoft word Expert
Microsoft Excel Expert
Microsoft Access Expert
Microsoft Outlook Intermediate
Corel Draw Expert
Customer service
Marketing
Plumbing
Mathematics
Logistics

thanks
I really need a job, someone should help me

When you get the chance, you need to put in your best effort or learn how to...

See below example of how to introduce yourself/sell yourself...

I am Appswheel

Appswheel is a business development professional with over 7 years’ experience across Oil and Maritime, Retail and ICT consultancy industries.

I am well experienced in copywriting, website development and digital marketing. Currently, I am a Proposal Engineer with an indigenous EPC company that provide services to the oil & gas, power industries.

I combine business development with creative writing, critical thinking and innovative skills to develop promotional campaigns for Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs).

I am committed to lifelong learning and look forward to creating cutting-edge solutions and services for organisations and individuals around the world.

I am happy to be on this thread.

The services I can provide:

1. Digital Marketing consulting. I can assist you to set up an effective Digital Marketing Team for your business. This includes providing Digital Marketing strategies that will help expand your reach, increase patronage for your product and services.

2. SEO Implementation. Guide you to optimize Search Engine for your website and online platforms.

3. Provide Digital Marketing training to you and your staff.

4. Provide training to your staff on how to package winning proposals for the oil & gas industry.

5. Create website and Mobile App for your business.

6. Refer competent individuals to fill Digital Marketing, Graphics Designing, Engineering related roles within your organization.

7. Amplify your Job Ads to reach Millions of Nigerians.

Introducing Q and A App

I co-own Q and A App, an Android App for sourcing and distributing Career, Educational, Business and Entrepreneurship content in pdf, video and audio formats. The materials can be free or paid.

For publishers, a key advantage of using the App is the protection it offers; paid materials are accessed on the App and cannot be redistributed. Screenshots are not allowed on the App.

A key advantage to users of the App is that all materials on the App are reliable and can be accessed offline.

The content categories on the App includes:

- O'level (WAEC, JAMB, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, JAMB...)
- Professional Exams (NSE, CIPM, CIS, ICAN, PMP, ACCA, CIMA etc)
- Job Test Prep Materials (PwC, Deloitte, Banks, KPMG, INEC, NSCDC, NIS etc)
- Entrepreneurship/Business/Digital Marketing
-Post Graduate and Undergraduate materials
-Foreign Exams

We are open to collaborations.

You see the difference?
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Hamstrong001(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
@Appswheel.... I am a graduate of Accounting from a reputable institution.

I have worked in various organisation as an accountant, account executive and administrative manager.

I believe my wealth of experience will be a great benefit to any organisation.

I will appreciate if you can help out.

Thanks.
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hamstrong001:
@Appswheel.... I am a graduate of Accounting from a reputable institution.

I have worked in various organisation as an accountant, account executive and administrative manager.

I believe my wealth of experience will be a great benefit to any organisation.

I will appreciate if you can help out.

Thanks.
Ok. Pls, Install Q and A App on Playstore, it is the best way for you to know about such opportunities.

I like your 'pitch'.
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Geophilip: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Appswheel:

When you get the chance, you need to put in your best effort or learn how to...

See below example of how to introduce yourself/sell yourself...

I am Appswheel

Appswheel is a business development professional with over 7 years’ experience across Oil and Maritime, Retail and ICT consultancy industries.

I am well experienced in copywriting, website development and digital marketing. Currently, I am a Proposal Engineer with an indigenous EPC company that provide services to the oil & gas, power industries.

I combine business development with creative writing, critical thinking and innovative skills to develop promotional campaigns for Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs).

I am committed to lifelong learning and look forward to creating cutting-edge solutions and services for organisations and individuals around the world.

I am happy to be on this thread.

The services I can provide:

1. Digital Marketing consulting. I can assist you to set up an effective Digital Marketing Team for your business. This includes providing Digital Marketing strategies that will help expand your reach, increase patronage for your product and services.

2. SEO Implementation. Guide you to optimize Search Engine for your website and online platforms.

3. Provide Digital Marketing training to you and your staff.

4. Provide training to your staff on how to package winning proposals for the oil & gas industry.

5. Create website and Mobile App for your business.

6. Refer competent individuals to fill Digital Marketing, Graphics Designing, Engineering related roles within your organization.

7. Amplify your Job Ads to reach Millions of Nigerians.

Introducing Q and A App

I co-own Q and A App, an Android App for sourcing and distributing Career, Educational, Business and Entrepreneurship content in pdf, video and audio formats. The materials can be free or paid.

For publishers, a key advantage of using the App is the protection it offers; paid materials are accessed on the App and cannot be redistributed. Screenshots are not allowed on the App.

A key advantage to users of the App is that all materials on the App are reliable and can be accessed offline.

The content categories on the App includes:

- O'level (WAEC, JAMB, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, JAMB...)
- Professional Exams (NSE, CIPM, CIS, ICAN, PMP, ACCA, CIMA etc)
- Job Test Prep Materials (PwC, Deloitte, Banks, KPMG, INEC, NSCDC, NIS etc)
- Entrepreneurship/Business/Digital Marketing
-Post Graduate and Undergraduate materials
-Foreign Exams

We are open to collaborations.

You see the difference?
thanks
I will make an effective move.
please any opportunity let me know.
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by africanman85: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nice
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by benedictuyi(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Appswheel:

What skills and experience do you have? What type of opportunities are you seeking?
Electrical engineering graduate. Freelance Web developer and blogger
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
benedictuyi:

Electrical engineering graduate. Freelance Web developer and blogger
Noted. Share a list of your web portfolio jobs with me. I will reach out to you via WhatsApp tomorrow.

Given your background in Electrical Engineering, consider learning Mobile App Development, you can start with Android. I can link you with a mentor.
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Melkizedeck: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
You just went to LinkedIn and copied from Kirsty Bonner abi?
you don try
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by benedictuyi(m): 5:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Appswheel:

Noted. Share a list of your web portfolio jobs with me. I will reach out to you via WhatsApp tomorrow.

Given your background in Electrical Engineering, consider learning Mobile App Development, you can start with Android. I can link you with a mentor.
My portfolio
https://derickben.github.io/portfolio/work.html

https://salty-headland-37161.herokuapp.com/

http://tenderjunkie.com/

I'm currently getting materials to learn android development. Hopefully by June, July I'll be solid.
Mentorship will be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2020
Good day everyone. Today is another day! I hope you made the best of yesterday and ready to make the best of today!

As I earlier advised, do not spend your day following Coronavirus news.... you should know the basic info by now - wash your hands regularly, practice safe distance, use your hand sanitizer, stay at home..... these info has not changed. At the end of the pandemic, what will be the positives for you. For me, I have alot of official work to do from home....

Today, we will talk about Cover Letters.

What is a Cover Letter? Have you written one before? How is it different from an Application Letter?
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2020
See below opportunity for individuals who are interested in Data Science.

They are offering a Free training till April 15th.

Data Scientists and Analysts are in hot demand and well paid.

Visit the web address shown in the attached image

Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Appswheel(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Recruiters will sometimes request applicant to submit a Cover letter with their CV.

What is a Cover Letter?

Wikipedia definition, "A cover letter, covering letter, motivation letter, motivational letter or a letter of motivation is a letter of introduction attached to or accompanying another document such as a résumé or a curriculum vitae".

When you apply for a Job by email, even when you are not requested to submit a Cover Letter, ensure to submit one, it will make your application standout.

You can attach the Cover Letter as a document (If you requested to do so), other times, you can make the content of the Cover Letter the body of your mail.

See below Samples. I do not expect you to copy the samples, use it as a guide instead.

Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Vasgas: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Appswheel:
Recruiters will sometimes request applicant to submit a Cover letter with their CV.

What is a Cover Letter?

Wikipedia definition, "A cover letter, covering letter, motivation letter, motivational letter or a letter of motivation is a letter of introduction attached to or accompanying another document such as a résumé or a curriculum vitae".

When you apply for a Job by email, even when you are not requested to submit a Cover Letter, ensure to submit one, it will make your application standout.

You can attach the Cover Letter as a document (If you requested to do so), other times, you can make the content of the Cover Letter the body of your mail.

See below Samples. I do not expect you to copy the samples, use it as a guide instead.

Cover letters allows you to sell yourself to an employer, making him see what he stand to gain should he employ you.
I usually encourage Job seekers to send there CV along with a cover letter unless otherwise stated by the recruiting firm.
A CV without a cover letter is a naked CV.

" Summary "
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Vasgas: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2020
truffle:

How many HR have you connected with?
Are you on LinkedIn?
Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by emmyzy19(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Appswheel:

Share your CV here. Let's review. Getting a job starts with the skills you have and how you position and package.

okay sir

Re: COVID 19 - These Industries Are Recruiting by Vasgas: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
emmyzy19:
okay sir
Screenshot would be better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mubadala,new Telecom Company In Nigeria / Interview Invite / Single Room In Abuja 70k taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.