Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre (59233 Views)

FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Johans1991: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Scientists:
Okezie Ikpeazụ my Gọvanọ, you won't start making preparations now until these alamajiris flocking into our state infects us
Almajiri like Atiku son abi? For your information the north is the most safest place to live in this period of Corona virus. Infact,I am surprised if a reasonable person will visit abia State.(the worst state in Nigeria)
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by ThierryJay: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2020
Reference:

Technically no. If your immune system is not compromised it produces antibodies, that is special proteins that help fight the virus, in large enough quantities and warehoudwarehouseses them for future defence.

It will interest you to note that clinical trials have begun using the serum of those recoveted ftom the disease to see whether their antibodies could fight off the virus in sick patients. So if you recover your blood could be worth more than gold.... in theory.

However there is a caveat. If the virus mutates rapidly, ie presents as a moving target or fights guerilla warfare like the HIV, then antibody clinical regimes become ineffective.

This is wrong. There are confirmed reports of recovered people being reinfected in China and Italy.
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Garrieveryday: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2020
Dididrumz:

I can't help You like this.
You can't even type your account number well, whats with all the full-stops, dont You know nobody likes stress?

I would want to copy and paste the number but you guys make it so hard for someone to help.
Abi you want me to cram your account number?

Sorry for the stress Sir. Help your boy/brother I beg of you.
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Gokoyer0(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2020
Source?
marshmonii:
.. Corrona virus can't survive in heat prone zones
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Nice move. Efcc should convert all stolen buildings especially those they marked red to isolation centres

Most of them are uncompleted
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Garrieveryday: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2020
TimeTraveller:

Begger!
'Beggar' rather
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Charly68: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2020
God have mercy,imagine the unbudgetted billions that will go into emergency Management of Corona wahala ..Truly man proposed but God disposes
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by policy12: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2020
Bukden16:
Abuja is just a name - Lagos is Nigeria.

How?

Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Tywo2018: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2020
Some individuals we make money out of this COVID-19 ehnn meanwhile

Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by blank(f): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2020
honest1480:
Can the patient that has been discharged after being tested positive to Covid-19 and later treated and became negative contract the virus again?

Yes the person can. That's why you need to keep washing our hands and social distancing till we can find a cure/vaccine.
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2020
what a waste of crusade ground.
cannan land should be converted to another convid testing ground too.
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by NwaEri(f): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2020
My dear , check your inbox, I just dropped a little token for you.

Let's keep praying , asking God for forgiveness , mercy and Grace, believing God, we are children of God ,the plague won't reach us.

Please, read: 2chronicles 7:13-15 you will see that CoronaVirus is biblical.

Also read: Isaiah 26: 20 you will see that public distancing , seeking the face of God in your home is biblical as well.

Let's hearken unto the Lord and save our lives.

Deje rinne nwanne mu and remain blessed.
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by ikorodureporta: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2020
Tabuku:
China Supplied Faulty Coronavirus Test Kits to Spain, Czech Republic .. Nigerians should be extremely careful. Reject the Chinese materials of testing and treating victims

I dey even suspect say them install covik one nine plus inside
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by emerged01(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2020
Not too late!
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by ikorodureporta: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Thank God say na rich area.... who like himself no go near there like forever
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2020
seangy4konji:
Was telling someone if country like Italy can't contain it. What faith Nigeria has

Actually Italians and Europeans fuvked upwhen handling this disease, those guys had over a thousand cases but their leagues where still on with over 50k people jam packed in one stadium, borders still open airports still functioning, life going on as usual, it was not untill it ran out if control that they started taking necessary steps, they underestimated the virus and that's what put them in this mess, I just hope Nigeria doesn't make that same mistake
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by tfash96(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2020
temptnow:
No air-conditioning, heat go suffocate people die
Go and fix it there now
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by seangy4konji: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Actually Italians and Europeans fuvked upwhen handling this disease, those guys had over a thousand cases but their leagues where still on with over 50k people jam packed in one stadium, borders still open airports still functioning, life going on as usual, it was not untill it ran out if control that they started taking necessary steps, they underestimated the virus and that's what put them in this mess, I just hope Nigeria doesn't make that same mistake
under estimation is the mother of all fuckkups..
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Ogaga87(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2020
temptnow:
No air-conditioning, heat go suffocate people die

Na wa for you O.. You nor hear say convid needs heat why na give him air-conditioning to allow her spread and continue the killing spree
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by pasol4real(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2020
NOC1:
This global crisis has made me agree that Aanwolu is a smart guy, and was a brain behind Fashola success.
The guy is proactive and tough. I think he is working with smart chaps
Oga nothing special here
Even the dumbest of all wud do more than this
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by babyfaceafrica: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2020
ThierryJay:

This is wrong. There are confirmed reports of recovered people being reinfected in China and Italy.
confirmed by who?.. Western media outlets?
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by GermanMelania: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2020
honest1480:
Can the patient that has been discharged after being tested positive to Covid-19 and later treated and became negative contract the virus again?

They are not sure. Some have tested positive again. But it may be that they were still shedding thw virus. On average once you get it you should have immunity for a time period. But as na new things it is to wait and see how long that period is. .
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Omeizadean(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2020
agwom:
China built hospital within 9 days...
So are a Chinese? This is Nigeria not China. Beef shut the eff up. Wizkid build houses in Islands but u built ur tent here in naira land or u haven't see student who are sharper than u? Stop comparing Nigeria to other country. They reach where they are today by hard work and hundreds of years.
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by shogsman(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2020
honest1480:
Yeah Easily
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by shogsman(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
This could be the ends of time ,
Even black death did not end the world not to talk of corona,it will be difficult in countries like ours but not to that extent
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by shogsman(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
LASG : we are building more quarantine treatment facilities

Coronavirus ................................... grin
Learn to read situations, trying to make a joke out of this is very stupid
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2020
Oh...that's Racecross stadium na. And racecourse is at CMS. Which one is onikan?

Wow... Reminds me of my primary school days. Used to have our inter house sports and childrens day match pass here those days... Tradefare used to hold there before it was moved to alaba international. Hmm now a quarantine center. So what happens afterwards?
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by muykem: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
China has always been a problem to the world. Everything about them is fake except COVID19.
Re: Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre by weedfada(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2020
agwom:
China built hospital within 9 days...

Leave them, another one within 12days... Combined capacity of over ten thousand patients. Well, make we just try our own best Sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.