Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) (59270 Views)

Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2022
Business took me to Portharcourt and it isn't a joke at all. Take a look at the few photos I took few minutes ago at Elelenwo Portharcourt this morning.

People put on your nose mask, this is serious issue in Rivers State.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Hardgun: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2022
FTC make una give una self disease finish

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Odin13: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2022
Wike should act fast.. is an emergency..

Alpha anye o!

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2022
Horrible sight....b
This can even affect the humidity of the area

61 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Ebubu: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2022
grin

I would never accept a million naira per month work to relocate to PH

Lung cancer loading in next 10 years for residents in PH

306 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by baralatie(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Healthy clean in Water is now gold

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Mynd44: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2022
The task force closed the illegal refineries and burnt them.

More soot

271 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Madmohamed1: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Business took me to Portharcourt and it isn't a joke at all. Take a look at the few photos I took few minutes ago at Elelenwo Portharcourt this morning.

People put on your nose mask, this is serious issue in Rivers State.
and that drugs addict is busy taking too much

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by helinues: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2022
Adding salt to the injury.

Can't they deployed security operatives to the place for the time being so that those people won't be able to operate

The funniest part, should it rain any time, all the water would be contaminated as those soot are already in the cloud

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by zang: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2022
Odin13:
Abobby wida !
Alpha anye o!

Son a one eye blinded dog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by peleson1: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2022
Eleme petrochemical is also contributing to the soot..
They companies flaring gas is also contributing..
The government of Rivers State need to take the fight to riverine areas of Rivers State and not just the camps in upland as they r presently doing

17 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Godspihighlife: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2022
This is horrible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Dat is black snow falling

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by slivertongue: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2022
This is terrible and a show of lack of leadership. Get a drone spot out d bunkery centers & do away with them

17 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by slivertongue: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Wike should stop issuing threats and act decisively

4 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2022
This is crazy

I pity person who no dey wear better face mask for PHm

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2022
peleson1:
Eleme petrochemical is also contributing to the soot..
They companies flaring gas is also contributing..
The government of Rivers State need to take the fight to riverine areas of Rivers State and not just the camps in upland as they r presently doing
Is it only in Nigeria them dey flare gas?

There are numerous country where dem dey flare gas pass Nigeria.

Illegal refineries need to go.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
Odin13:
Abobby wida !

Alpha anye o!
[/s]

Are you educated?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Odin13: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

Are you educated?

No..
Next!

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2022
Odin13:

No..
Next!

Now I understand your situation. You never completed university ypu dropped out of school and entered the streets wearing red clothes and claiming to be a viking on the streets while robbing innocent people like the petty thief you are

It's your type blackaxe use to count scores. Better go and find something to do before you are killed in your foollery

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by MJBOLT: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2022
nose mask won't do sh1t undecided
Are you going to use nose mask when eating, sleeping or bathing undecided
your best bet is to leave the city if you value your health.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by ogmask: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2022
Go buy better phone jare...... e be like na your camera nor sharp.
See all the wike apologists as dem go run come like dis post.
Nonsense and useless govt in rivers state... everything for wike na politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by ogmask: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:
Adding salt to the injury.

Can't they deployed security operatives to the place for the time being so that those people won't be able to operate

The funniest part, should it rain any time, all the water would be contaminated as those soot are already in the cloud

Which security na... abi u nor hear say na security men/women get the biggest cooking pots for the state?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Odin13: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Now I understand your situation. You never completed university ypu dropped out of school and entered the streets wearing red clothes and claiming to be a viking on the streets while robbing innocent people like the petty thief you are

It's your type blackaxe use to count scores. Better go and find something to do before you are killed in your foollery

K..

Next!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Googledotcom: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2022
It's everywhere o, Rumuola, Rumukwurushi, Artillery, garrison, waterlines, Rumuodomaya. Everywhere is black

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by kponkedenge(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Can this ever end?
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by LogicBomb8: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
This one tire me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration / I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.