Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,098 members, 7,825,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos (64531 Views)

Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) / A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by AMINDA: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2020
starbuck:
He should be tested and quarantined shocked shocked

Honestly, if mistakenly, i come in contact with this virus, my next point of call is the police station followed by NEPA office... Ndị ara na Ndị uchu
The person behind this handle should be traced and arrested for terrorism. No jokes.
Cc: Seun, Lalasticla
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by idahme(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2020
If this is true our police should be regarded as the dumbest in the world. His colleagues were interested in the five thousand bail rather than resuscitating......its even the dude arrested that was helping out, shameful
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Onyechiyelugo: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2020
The Police man is working with empty stomach. May GOD help him to recover......

Meanwhile:
Contact us for the Land scapping of your Compounds and Estates; Access roads and car parks with mini round abouts and edge curves : Design and construction using kerbs and interlocking stones.
Call: 07038005502

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by COUSIN1279(m): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2020
Criminal spotted
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by John360comng: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2020
BABANGBALI:
how much is it?

Please, WhatsApp the number below.

Free Hand Sanitizer attached for every New Purchase made.

This Coronavirus thing is real.

People need to get tested, isolate and stay safe.

WhatsApp Only: 0808-197-9804 for your Order of our Non-Contact Forehead InfraRed Thermometer to check your yourself, your loved ones, your employees, etcetera now.

Limited quantities available.

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by xcelentattitude(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2020
Ooin! You have don well grin grin

Egungun have enter express, corona have catch him. grin

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Lisaint(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2020
starbuck:

Honestly, if mistakenly, i come in contact with this virus, my next point of call is the police station followed by NEPA office... Ndị ara na Ndị uchu

Add anywhere our politician dey always chill to the list abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by dododawa1: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2020
starbuck:

your prayers will be answered so that you help us to due with them all.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by BABANGBALI: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
welcome back from ban

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by xcelentattitude(m): 9:44am On Mar 27, 2020
Their colleague fainted, instead of getting help for him, they are holding the criminals trouser grin

Probably because they know there is help in the pockets of that trouser grin if you know you know grin

What's with Nigerian policemen and the way they jerk criminals trousers Sef

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by LoveJesus87(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2020
Afroban:
Please where are those people that use to say " Earn 200k from home"? Please we need to talk now! I'm very sorry for ignoring you in the past...
Lol
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Jesutobiloba01(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2020
Moto don jam egungun ooo grin grin
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2020
Lol....mehnnn this is serious. Dang!
I'm not laughing that the officer fainted but the fact that this stay at home ish is gradually bringing hunger. Cos I'm sure hes not eaten since yesterday, The govt don't even care and today he's at work on empty stomach chasing a tout when he should have looked for a cozy place to sit down and cool off the hunger pangs.

I just hope the common man will not start fainting on the road during this period. And to think this is just day 5. Hmm...
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by StivoeDevoe: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2020
very pity that is to tell you how Buhari administration is bad how can his staff will be working without any better salary

all he do is to sponsor fulani to attack people all over the world

we must vote non-confident on this regime before this country will finally collapse
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Ezmans: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2020
starbuck:

grin grin some people are mad, so na only nepa & police u want kill & leave politicians & pastors?
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by seunlayi(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2020
God help us

1 Like

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Happychildlove(f): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2020
BABANGBALI:
you must be very earthless to be joking with an issue that has to do with a human bean like you
earthless =heartless ..... Heartless u say? Who is more heartless between d police force and me? They can be human bean or rice that soothe them but me am a human being
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Happychildlove(f): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2020
xcelentattitude:
Their colleague fainted, instead of getting help for him, they are holding the criminals trouser grin

Probably because they know there is help in the pockets of that trouser grin if you know you know grin

What's with Nigerian policemen and the way they jerk criminals trousers Sef
OYO has always been their watchword

1 Like

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by BABANGBALI: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2020
Happychildlove:
earthless =heartless ..... Heartless u say? Who is more heartless between d police force and me? They can be human bean or rice that soothe them but me am a human being
say whatever you like all I know is that you are very earthless and it is not good for you as a human bean
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Happychildlove(f): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2020
BABANGBALI:
say whatever you like all I know is that you are very earthless and it is not good for you as a human bean
I don't need to drag anything with u ,it's written that u are here to cause trouble and get ban Oga face front and look elsewhere.. good luck with that
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by BABANGBALI: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2020
Happychildlove:
I don't need to drag anything with u ,it's written that u are here to cause trouble and get ban Oga face front and look elsewhere.. good luck with that
I have sinned enough of you for today you can go
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2020
baba needed a compulsory rest.

that's another form of shutdown grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by GabinoMarket(f): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2020
Omg this is the way people were dropping dead in China. Those whose immune system can’t handle it will began to drop suddenly while going about their activities.
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by AreaFada2: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2020
starbuck:

Eventually some of them would be immuned to it, those who are not will need to take care of themselves by the rules or seek medical care..
All those unfit policemen? grin.
Most will just yanmutu .

Let's wait for the vaccine for immunity
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by CHIZZY2737(f): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2020
see the rest mumu police still they hold the guy after there colleague just fall.........what a Nigeria cha!!!!!
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by AsawanaDgreat: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2020
Double wahala for deadbody
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Happychildlove(f): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
Double wahala for deadbody
and the owner of dead body

1 Like

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Kawabonga(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2020
starbuck:

Be careful of what you wish for!
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by poweredcom(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2020
Baba don jabo he never chop
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by olawonder(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2020
One of the symptoms of Covid-19 as found in China’s patients includes fainting! These guys helping out hv all been exposed if that officer is a carrier.
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Hallabee1(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2020
The juju strong Gan�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer / 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) / FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.