Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Make Use Of This Opportunity To Improve Yourself This Period - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Make Use Of This Opportunity To Improve Yourself This Period (737 Views)

Can Developers Do Without The Use Of Google Or Stackoverflow? / Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? / Make Use Of This Opportunity To Improve Yourself This Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Use Of This Opportunity To Improve Yourself This Period by bereto(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2020
Hi, I'm starting a program and it's an opportunity for everyone to upgrade. I will be teaching web design HTML, CSS and javascript during this period of isolation.
It's going to be a month training starting on the 6th of April and it will be held in a Whatsapp group. The fee is 5000 and it's just a commitment fee, I would have loved to make it free but with no light and all, there will be some expenses. Resources and opportunities will be shared for free even after the training.. If interested please send me a Whatsapp message with your name, number and email. Check my signature for contact details

(1) (Reply)

C# Devs, What's The Way To Go, Desktop/wfp Or Web/asp / Please Help A Nairalander / Web Developer Needed:: Urgently Hiring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.