Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Need Your Help Please Check This Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Your Help Please Check This Out (814 Views)

I Need Your Help Please Check This Out / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help Please Check This Out by JohnCruise(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2020
Please anyone with information on how to track a stolen phone or has contact with people that are into it.
I desperately need your help.
I have been on this for a week now and it seems I'm chasing ghosts and becoming a thing of the past.
Please I welcome useful information that can help
Thanks.
Re: I Need Your Help Please Check This Out by bigt2(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2020
Go to the police station with your phone box if you bought it new.
Re: I Need Your Help Please Check This Out by Keziehenry(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2020
bigt2:
Go to the police station with your phone box if you bought it new.
Police will not listen to u cos they are afraid of corona.
Re: I Need Your Help Please Check This Out by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
Quite painful but I'd advice you to forget it and move on.

UnaToto
Re: I Need Your Help Please Check This Out by Failure44: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2020
Unless you have the IMEI code, there's nothing you can do.
Re: I Need Your Help Please Check This Out by JohnCruise(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2020
Failure44:
Unless you have the IMEI code, there's nothing you can do.
I have my box
I have the IMEI code
Re: I Need Your Help Please Check This Out by JohnCruise(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2020
UnaToto:
Quite painful but I'd advice you to forget it and move on.

UnaToto
cry
It's not as easy as you think
Re: I Need Your Help Please Check This Out by bigt2(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2020
Keziehenry:

Police will not listen to u cos they are afraid of corona.
Not me bro. Him.
Re: I Need Your Help Please Check This Out by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2020
JohnCruise:
Please anyone with information on how to track a stolen phone or has contact with people that are into it.
I desperately need your help.
I have been on this for a week now and it seems I'm chasing ghosts and becoming a thing of the past.
Please I welcome useful information that can help
Thanks.
mexxage me on whatapp

0xeven039xeven6xeven33
Re: I Need Your Help Please Check This Out by Failure44: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
JohnCruise:

I have my box
I have the IMEI code
Either head to the nearest police station or Google about how to track a phone with the IMEI code.

NB: The police will charge you alot like 10-50k depending on the phone.
Re: I Need Your Help Please Check This Out by JohnCruise(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Failure44:

Either head to the nearest police station or Google about how to track a phone with the IMEI code.

NB: The police will charge you alot like 10-50k depending on the phone.
Exactly
Re: I Need Your Help Please Check This Out by JohnCruise(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
ADEWUMIMichael:

mexxage me on whatapp

0xeven039xeven6xeven33
The number is not complete please
Re: I Need Your Help Please Check This Out by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
JohnCruise:

The number is not complete please

0xeven039xeven6xeven133
Re: I Need Your Help Please Check This Out by JohnCruise(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S20 Full Review - One Month Later / What Make Phone Charge Fast / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.