Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says (5632 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Not The Marriage I Had In Mind / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by Supremeboss: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2020
A married lady has narrated her sad experience and regrets of accepting to make love with her husband only after marriage. In a group chat, the married lady said she thought she was doing the right thing by not sleeping with her husband until after marriage. She said that churches are misleading people because it is good to make love with your spouse before marriage so that you can know their strength and if the man's cucumber is the size that will satisfy you. READ HER MESSAGE HERE: https://naijaresources.com/never-accept-sx-after-marriage-i-did-and-i-am-regretting-now-married-lady-advises-young-girls/
Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by donbachi(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2020
Meeting was held last week nationwide...we agreed that all men must have sex with women after marriage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by Yustash001(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2020
The fact that it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by galadima77(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2020
donbachi:
Meeting was held last week nationwide...we agreed that all men must have sex with women after marriage.

Lol
Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by Kdon2: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Supremeboss:
A married lady has narrated her sad experience and regrets of accepting to make love with her husband only after marriage. In a group chat, the married lady said she thought she was doing the right thing by not sleeping with her husband until after marriage. She said that churches are misleading people because it is good to make love with your spouse before marriage so that you can know their strength and if the man's cucumber is the size that will satisfy you. READ HER MESSAGE HERE: https://naijaresources.com/never-accept-sx-after-marriage-i-did-and-i-am-regretting-now-married-lady-advises-young-girls/

Me too!
Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by sisisioge: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry sis, most of the guys asking you to wait until after you've married them have things to hide. Things like: undersized peepee, errectile dysfunction, incompetence bedroom skills, mismatched libidos and other faults in their hardware that for better for worse won't give you the chance to redress. That's why they want virgin girls who can't tell the difference between their China products and correct German machines as she had no prior experience to juxtapose grin.

As a matter of fact, to reduce untoward disappointments here and there, every man with any hardware issues should do all he could to marry a virgin as they have no reference for comparison while every non virgin girl should ensure she knows what she's getting into before signing the deal. Issue resolved.

15 Likes

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by UncleJJ(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
sisisioge:
That's why they want virgin girls who can't tell the difference between their China products and correct German machines as she had no prior experience to juxtapose grin.

Yeah first you have to been rode by:

- an Audi,
- a Mercedes
- an Opel
- a Porsche
- a BMW
- a couple of Chinese cars.

The issue then becomes the tire marks, skid marks and wear and tear that happens after all this.

Do you know how intoxicating the new car scent is?
The plastic coverings affirm that your money was well spent. cool
The innocence the engine displays, when you throttle down or how it surrenders when you hit the brakes.
The firm car seats, and responsive gears grin. The pride and bragging rights that low mileage affords you.

No man in his right senses would prefer a tokunbo vehicle over a brand new car; regardless of his pocket "size" wink or experience.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by nfrednairaland: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Seriously? That wouldn't be fair on a poor virgin who closed her legs, yet end up in marriage with an incompetent man. Infact, a virgin girl deserves better, she deserves a virgin guy as well. Any man who has health issues is supposed to be OPEN about it is. I don't know if ''for better and for worse'' contracted under deceit is valid. Any man or lady who deceives another person into marital union (hiding health issues) deserves to be properly dealt with in the marriage honestly. As in, i can't just imargine it.

Love covers a multitude of weaknesses, it's possible for a man to find a woman who is willing to marry him despite his pee size or health challenge, so deceit is just not it. If this woman now decides to make the marriage miserable for him, they will say, women are bad.
sisisioge:

[/b]As a matter of fact, to reduce untoward disappointments here and there, every man with any hardware issues should do all he could to marry a virgin as they have no reference for comparison[b].

4 Likes

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by sisisioge: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Seriously? That wouldn't be fair on a poor virgin who closed her legs, yet end up in marriage with an incompetent man. Infact, a virgin girl deserves better, she deserves a virgin guy as well. Any man who has health issues is supposed to be OPEN about it is. I don't know if ''for better and for worse'' contracted under deceit is valid. Any man or lady who deceives another person into marital union (hiding health issues) deserves to be properly dealt with in the marriage honestly. As in, i can't just imargine it.

Love covers a multitude of weaknesses, it's possible for a man to find a woman who is willing to marry him despite his pee size or health challenge, so deceit is just not it. If this woman now decides to make the marriage miserable for him, they will say, women are bad.

grin grin grin grin

Interesting. That's a valid point.

It would be difficult to match virgin guys to virgin girls cos majority of virgin girls searchers are none virgins .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by sisisioge: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
UncleJJ:

Yeah first you have to ride:

- an Audi,
- a Mercedes
- an Opel
- a Porsche
- a BMW

The issue then becomes the tire marks, skid marks and wear and tear that happens after all this.

The innocence the engine displays, when you throttle down or how it surrenders when you hit the brakes.
The firm car seats, and responsive gears grin. The pride and bragging rights that low mileage affords you.

No man in his right senses would prefer a tokunbo vehicle over a brand new car; regardless of his pocket "size" wink or experience.

grin grin grin grin

Absolutely true!

It just gets weird if the new car gets in the hands of an experienced driver then the narrative changes. Ain't nothing like a good experienced driver handling the wheels papi... Isn't life just perfect?

But I definitely understand the under equipped driver wanting a never been driven car before sha. Some of them get lucky enough to never get a second driver sample their wheels wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Exactly, that's why virgin girls should wise up. ......
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

It would be difficult to match virgin guys to virgin girls cos majority of virgin girls searchers are none virgins .
Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by rosy1992(f): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
A virgin lady deserves a virgin guy and vice versa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
sisisioge:

Sorry sis, most of the guys asking you to wait until after you've married them have things to hide. Things like: undersized peepee, errectile dysfunction, incompetence bedroom skills, mismatched libidos and other faults in their hardware that for better for worse won't give you the chance to redress. That's why they want virgin girls who can't tell the difference between their China products and correct German machines as she had no prior experience to juxtapose grin.

As a matter of fact, to reduce untoward disappointments here and there, every man with any hardware issues should do all he could to marry a virgin as they have no reference for comparison while every non virgin girl should ensure she knows what she's getting into before signing the deal. Issue resolved.

My question remains thus;

For a lady that decides to take your advice, what if the first 10 guys that come her way incidentally are very bad

2 Likes

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by sisisioge: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
AllforJesus7:

My question remains thus;

For a lady that decides to take your advice, what if the first 10 guys that come her way incidentally are very bad

Then too bad! If you want a virgin girl then be a virgin boy...it is only fair boss.

1 Like

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
sisisioge:

Then too bad! If you want a virgin girl then be a virgin boy...it is only fair boss.

The implication of your advice is that ladies or men would have had multiple sexual partners by the time they finally settle down in marriage because they have to keep 'testing' until they find sexual compatibility.

However are you aware that having multiple sexual partners has the psychological effect of increasing the odds of failed marriages?

https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability

I'd actually like to ask you. Do you find nothing wrong on having 'high numbers' of partners before marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by sisisioge: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
AllforJesus7:

The implication of your advice is that ladies or men would have had multiple sexual partners by the time they finally settle down in marriage because they have to keep 'testing' until they find sexual compatibility.

However are you aware that having multiple sexual partners has the psychological effect of increasing the odds of failed marriages?

https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability

I'd actually like to ask you. Do you find nothing wrong on having 'high numbers' of partners before marriage?

Bro Jona, I'm actually not interested in discussing the failures of courtships or marriages with you. Let everyone go the route that sits well with them and remain accountable for outcomes. As for me...I ain't marrying a dude without forrking him before marriage...there, you have it tongue. Let everyone move forward with their lives. EOD.
Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
sisisioge:

Bro Jona, I'm actually not interested in discussing the failures of courtships or marriages with you. Let everyone go the route that sits well with them and remain accountable for outcomes. As for me...I ain't marrying a dude without forrking him before marriage...there, you have it tongue. Let everyone move forward with their lives. EOD.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by frozen70(f): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yustash001:
The fact that it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others....

Forget it, it doesn't work well in all cases

Most times, the women bears it all
Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by frozen70(f): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
sisisioge:

You are absolutely right

Most and I mean a big number of men with small joy sticks, go for Virgins

They know why and you will think they are proud getting married to a virgin, no ❗ ❗ ❗

They have their secret reason

6 Likes

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by frozen70(f): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
UncleJJ:

Yeah first you have to been rode by:

- an Audi,
- a Mercedes
- an Opel
- a Porsche
- a BMW

After you dealt with most ladies, you now realised that, virgins are chassis

You need to be a virgin to be able to boast of it

1 Like

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by frozen70(f): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

You have said it all

Guess what, such men gets paid back by the women they deceived

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by frozen70(f): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

It's not difficult

Virgin couples will fit in properly and enjoy it without even being bothered about any other styles or methods
Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by sisisioge: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
frozen70:

It's not difficult

Virgin couples will fit in properly and enjoy it without even being bothered about any other styles or methods

Absolutely! But those unvirgin guys actively seeking virgin girls won't like to hear it grin grin
Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by frozen70(f): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
sisisioge:

Absolutely! But those unvirgin guys actively seeking virgin girls won't like to hear it grin grin

Sure, lol
Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
frozen70:

It's not difficult

That a lady married as a virgin doesn't mean she dont know what she want.
If the spark isn't there, she will look outside for fulfilment.

Women have particular preference to the type of dick they like whether virgin or non virgin. This is one of the reasons women go outside.
Also, it's just a matter of time the virgin wife will lol outside if she isn't fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by Hisincrease: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nonsense.

From the responses above, it shows that a greater number of ladies have just sex on their marriage plan and they are ready to cheat just to get satisfied.

It's fine. Sex is damn good but c'mon there is more to marriage other than sex. I understand the part of some men hiding their sexual deficiencies but the way you women drive this sex agenda depicts the level of reckless live you are currently living. And if a man is not able to meet up with your reckless sex life, he's termed, one-minute man.

My advice to men is simple, discuss your sexual preferences and ability with your lady, if she can't cope, please leave her and move ahead with life.
Sex is created for man not man for sex.

4 Likes

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by Elprima(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
d
Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by Nekky5(f): 12:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Pls read Hebrews 13:4. Deuteronomy 4:2
Then make peace with God. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by ATTemi: 1:12am On Mar 28, 2020
?
donbachi:
Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:38am On Mar 28, 2020
sexual compatibility is a must in marriage....how will you know you guys are sexually compatible if you dont go for a test ride?!

1 Like

Re: Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says by GboyegaD(m): 5:33am On Mar 28, 2020
frozen70:

Forget it, it doesn't work well in all cases

Most times, the women bears it all

Is this what you know or what you are made to believe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Adopt, My Wife Refused, What Should I Do? / Money Back Guarantee!! Knee Protector For Sale!! / My Younger Brother's Wedding Plan Is Having Issues, Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.