Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Is The Price Of Food In Your Area - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Price Of Food In Your Area (686 Views)

What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area / The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / What's The Price Of A 50kg Bag Of Rice In Your Area In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Price Of Food In Your Area by Nathphil(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
I bought a painter of garri #350 on Wednesday but today I bought it 950 from the same person today. This stay at home go long ooo. Anambra is my location, you can share yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Price Of Food In Your Area by infini771: 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
A bag of local rice is now 18k in Abakaliki
Re: What Is The Price Of Food In Your Area by Nathphil(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
infini771:
A bag of local rice is now 18k in Abakaliki
It's well we will get through this sha
Re: What Is The Price Of Food In Your Area by infini771: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nathphil:

It's well we will get through this sha

Amen o
Re: What Is The Price Of Food In Your Area by SKYloafFISH(f): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2020
Please don't let us create unnecessary panic.
It's for the best of our nation and the populace. There is no significant increase in food price over here.
And this stay at home is not forever
Re: What Is The Price Of Food In Your Area by Nathphil(m): 5:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Which panic, I shared my experience, which was a bad one, I felt bad unto the hardship fa

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Food In Your Area by Nathphil(m): 5:38am On Mar 29, 2020
SKYloafFISH:
Please don't let us create unnecessary panic.
It's for the best of our nation and the populace. There is no significant increase in food price over here.
And this stay at home is not forever
Where are you based

(1) (Reply)

10 Healthy Snacks For Kids To Explore / How Do You Call This In Your Language (picture) / See The Onions I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.