Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area (28617 Views)

See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos / They Have Changed Our Beloved Titus Sardine To Estus (photos) / NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by maupe: 3:33pm On Mar 09
Please, could you tell me the recent price of one can of Titus sardine in your vicinity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by BrodaBenad: 3:33pm On Mar 09

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Didijiji: 3:46pm On Mar 09
Satanic APC

Destroying anything good

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Zaheertyler(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by RepoMan007: 4:01pm On Mar 09
BrodaBenad:
same brother Bernard of Binance saga Onanuga fingered?

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by 2special(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09
1k last week, 1100 this week while the kilo of Titus in the cold room is ₦4,500

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Antoeni(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09
They Should be Asking Lekki & Ikoyi people ,
We in Mushin Don't don't Eat Titus

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by inoki247: 4:16pm On Mar 09
I no dey even chop am again since after Covid cos every Sardine now come with Shawa ( Herring fish)...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by VinnyBaba: 4:26pm On Mar 09
N1000 in Warri. smiley

If you are a Struggling Guy, Instead of buying this, go for Bongafish or those small small N100 Fried fish. sad undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09
1100/1200

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by keymatt(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09
I remember when Titus sardines used to be N100-N150 during the good old days when PDP was in power. embarassed

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Jokerman(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09

Better go buy smoke Panla or smoked shawa fish from Egun people o 😂

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by ElSudani: 5:39pm On Mar 09
Made in Morocco. I doubt this sardines are not present in our own side of the Atlantic.
Yep, we have that too.

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Disembark: 7:56pm On Mar 09
I priced it today
They said 1200

I vex buy another brand for 1k

Money no just get value again for 9ja

Imagine ordinary sardine

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Ebukamatth(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Tallesty1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 09
Nah ritualists and kidnappers dey buy am now

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Raddiesy47: 8:18pm On Mar 09
If you eat u ba ritualist

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Obyangel: 8:19pm On Mar 09
Bros, am not a ritualist, nor yahoo Bobo, neither am I a son of a politician. Touch Sardines and see yourself in EFCC custody.

Tinubu don make me forget how sardines taste, chai e no go better for our policians and religious leaders

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by specialmati(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09
grin grin grin grin grin grin but I warn you people about this finish level.a man spent all his dollars to become president. What do you expect from a thief if not hardship.was wandering how the agberos and tout supposed to they brag by now if their chairman was getting things right.na that indomie hungry man scare me 1100 from 400

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Aguilar(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by oluwaseyi0: 8:20pm On Mar 09
1k and it's because I bought from a wholesaler, Gersa 800

You must buy half or at least Quarter carton

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by condralbedez: 8:21pm On Mar 09
embarassed

1000K for Ozoro, we dont eat Titus again, nah Burger Fish and panla we dey chop now.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Shellsploit: 8:22pm On Mar 09
cry
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by omoredia: 8:22pm On Mar 09
It is hopeless agbadorians that come up with stupid threads like this to downplay and distract people from the incompetence of their useless and brain dead Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Cassandraloius: 8:23pm On Mar 09

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Greenfusion: 8:23pm On Mar 09
Ahhh....Nigeriaaaaa, APC na real devilish party.....i remember when i used to buy it 70 naira and even 100 naira.....i would go for monthly shopping and buy like 20 to 30 then and keep in the house........chaiiii...smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Cassandraloius: 8:23pm On Mar 09
I had this 2 years ago
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Kelklein(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09
fuel is scarce now o (in Abuja) and nobody is saying anything..

My mind is telling me it's a strategy to increase the pump price

We all saw what they did with sachet water

And guess what, they would increase the price and nothing go happen 🤔
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by BCISLTD: 8:24pm On Mar 09
Bought like 12 for 900 each some weeks ago.

I wanna sell my steam deck Sapa dey...check my profile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by fkelly(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09
Sapele road Benin city

Sardine #1500

Garcia. #1200

Pure water 50 for sachet

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by FreedomArmy: 8:24pm On Mar 09
For stupid akpado miscreants we would buy it 5000 as long as peter obi is not president

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cheapest peanut coating machine / Group Spotted Eating Frogs At Home / Fish Lovers Come On In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.