Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,053 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Naija Music Videos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naija Music Videos (1130 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Music Videos Better Than The Home Movies? / For Latest Naija Entertainment Gist/latest Naija Music Free Download / Nollywood Videos Vs Naija Music Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Music Videos by bricks(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2007
hi nairalanders! the outburst of soo many naija music videos of resent is quite impressive,however,i must say that amist all the glitter and paparazi that characterise this videos,half of them are pure GARBBAGE angryfull of too much digital sh***t. To top it all up,most of them are actually the same.Am not tryin to bring them down but,i think they should get thier acts right and not overuse the ENCANTER software that reminds me of the videos in pop in Germany shown on NTA back in them days!, just my tots men! cool cool cool
Re: Naija Music Videos by denex: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
There are some very good videos. Anything from the directors Dj Tee or Wudi Awah are world class. They've done such jobs as:
stylee
kolomental
pick it up
ololufe
shake it like that
tongolo
No be God?
Kade.

Dj Tee's best work is Stylee, while Wudi Awah best is between Kade and No be God?

There are also other videos like Mode 9's Cry and Soul E's Soul E baba dey, both by the geckos must of these Director/Editor guys use the latest Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro software.
My crew makes videos too. But I no go lie you, these three crews na our master.
Re: Naija Music Videos by denex: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2007
There are some very good videos. Anything from the directors Dj Tee or Wudi Awah are world class. They've done such jobs as:
stylee
kolomental
pick it up
ololufe
shake it like that
tongolo
No be God?
Kade.

Dj Tee's best work is Stylee, while Wudi Awah best is between Kade and No be God?

There are also other videos like Mode 9's Cry and Soul E's Soul E baba dey, both by the geckos must of these Director/Editor guys use the latest Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro software.
My crew makes videos too. But I no go lie you, these three crews na our master.

We made Big Bamo's Popotiti, Fragrance's Lover & Friend, B'Clean's Ewo & Tion, tion, tion.

(1) (Reply)

Sound Of Music / More Trouble For Hitv / Game Of Thrones Season 2 Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.