Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Living In A World With Coronavirus! (How to Stay Positive) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In A World With Coronavirus! (How to Stay Positive) (432 Views)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In A World With Coronavirus! (How to Stay Positive) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Living in a World with coronavirus is a video about my experience in South Africa with the Coronavirus Epidemic. I made this video to spread positivity and love to everyone around the world. Do like watch and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxs5nx2vGUQ

Re: Living In A World With Coronavirus! (How to Stay Positive) by denitro(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
change the topic to "Living in a world with coronavirus! (How to stay negative)

1 Like

Re: Living In A World With Coronavirus! (How to Stay Positive) by uchman(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
denitro:
change the topic to "Living in a world with coronavirus! (How to stay negative)

Lol

1 Like

Re: Living In A World With Coronavirus! (How to Stay Positive) by NaijadrivaCars: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2020
But we all want to be negative at this time.

Re: Living In A World With Coronavirus! (How to Stay Positive) by Antanananovic: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
i like your videos on YouTube man! keep up the good work.

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Medical Laboratory Scientists Working In America / Auxiliary Nurse / Anambra Motorcyclist Kills Self In Lone Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.