Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Am Willing To Pay 20k To Anyone Who Can Help Me Get My Pintrest Account Unbloc - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Am Willing To Pay 20k To Anyone Who Can Help Me Get My Pintrest Account Unbloc (749 Views)

Am Willing To Pay 50k To Anyone Who Can Help Me Get My Pintrest Account Unbloc / For Those Willing To Be Data Analyst, Machine Learning Guru / I Am Willing To Pay To Learn How To Build A Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Willing To Pay 20k To Anyone Who Can Help Me Get My Pintrest Account Unbloc by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:04am On Mar 28, 2020
My pintrest account, Pinterest.com/emmanuelsblogtv/, was suspended and i need to get it unblocked.

I am willing to pay 20k to get it unb.locked, as it is the major sourcre of traffic for my site.

If you can do this, am on whatsapp with +234 810 450 10 26
Re: Am Willing To Pay 20k To Anyone Who Can Help Me Get My Pintrest Account Unbloc by Greatzeus(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Onyejemechimere:
My pintrest account, Pinterest.com/emmanuelsblogtv/, was suspended and i need to get it unblocked.

I am willing to pay 20k to get it unb.locked, as it is the major sourcre of traffic for my site.

If you can do this, am on whatsapp with +234 810 450 10 26
Why was it blocked? If it's in Nigeria now you will be shouting tribalism and marginalisation. You flaunt the rules,reap the benefits in peace. Nigerians always try to outsmart any working system with their greed.
Are we cursed with fraud in this country?

(1) (Reply)

Harvard's Free Courses (computer Science, Programming And More) / Thread On What Is It Like At Andela? / Php Developer Needed For Modification On An Already Existing Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.