Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Am Willing To Pay 50k To Anyone Who Can Help Me Get My Pintrest Account Unbloc - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Am Willing To Pay 50k To Anyone Who Can Help Me Get My Pintrest Account Unbloc (779 Views)

Am Willing To Pay 20k To Anyone Who Can Help Me Get My Pintrest Account Unbloc / For Those Willing To Be Data Analyst, Machine Learning Guru / I Am Willing To Pay To Learn How To Build A Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Willing To Pay 50k To Anyone Who Can Help Me Get My Pintrest Account Unbloc by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2020
My Pinterest account, Pinterest.com/emmanuelsblogtv/, was suspended and I need to get it unblocked.

I am willing to pay 50k to get it unblocked, as it is the major source of traffic for my site.

If you can do this, am on WhatsApp with +234 810 450 10 26
Re: Am Willing To Pay 50k To Anyone Who Can Help Me Get My Pintrest Account Unbloc by Dariyan(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Onyejemechimere:
My Pinterest account, Pinterest.com/emmanuelsblogtv/, was suspended and I need to get it unblocked.

I am willing to pay 50k to get it unblocked, as it is the major source of traffic for my site.

If you can do this, am on WhatsApp with +234 810 450 10 26
why was the account blocked?

(1) (Reply)

The Best Order To Start Learning Programming For Newbies. / NCK Emmc ISP Tool Activation Permanent / Can This Pc Be Used For Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.