Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Do I Invest My Time. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Invest My Time. (878 Views)

Should I Invest My 3000 Dollars Or Leave It To Appreciate (I Need Your Advice) / I Want To Invest My 400k / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Invest My Time. by cravingmind: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders.

I am kind of stuck in the middle of this situation, i work in a company that thrives only in the rainy season and after that our activities are very skeletal like you resume by 8am and by 10am you are on your way home. I am this this kind person that likes getting busy most of the time because the idle mind is the devil"s play ground.

Please i am really interested in online jobs so as to be getting passive incomes to boost my take home. i have come across a few of them and still studying some online especially here on nairaland but i really find it hard to get a mentor.
Please if you are currently into any online jobs, please help a brother, i am in dire need of guidance and mentoring, your efforts will be well appreciated in every way. I want to be productive with my time.

Thank you.
Re: How Do I Invest My Time. by Amex2018: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2020
Getting busy and having your time invested all boils down to the things you consider necessary and important. For instance, if you are a lover of books, you will almost always have something to read.

So in a nutshell, it all depends on what you want as human. My advice is, get some books, learn an online course, seek God and devote your time to reading the Bible and you will be blessed
Re: How Do I Invest My Time. by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
No job is safe bro, go online and learn a skill. You can learn digital marketing, programming, graphic design and so many other skills on udemy and they come very cheap. The world is going digital at an alarming rate and any digital related skill is an added advantage.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invest My Time. by cravingmind: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2020
Sapeleboy911:
No job is safe bro, go online and learn a skill. You can learn digital marketing, programming, graphic design and so many other skills on udemy and they come very cheap. The world is going digital at an alarming rate and any digital related skill is an added advantage.

Thanks bro,
This really is a pointer in the right direction, i could really use your guide at this material time. I have decided to learn graphic design and programming that's if they are compatible. But then i begin to wonder how i can benefit from it, as in how i can market myself after acquiring the skill. please epp me
Re: How Do I Invest My Time. by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2020
cravingmind:

Thanks bro,
This really is a pointer in the right direction, i could really use your guide at this material time. I have decided to learn graphic design and programming that's if they are compatible. But then i begin to wonder how i can benefit from it, as in how i can market myself after acquiring the skill. please epp me
Once you learn either programming or graphic design you can signup on freelance platforms like fiveer or upwork(I prefer upwork though) to sell your skills.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Access My Bitcoin Account / Best Penny Cryptocurrency To Invest In 2021 / How I Made 20x ROI In 11 Days Selling A Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.