Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos (33073 Views)

Coronavirus Testing: Lagos Creates 20 Centres, FCT Combs Residents’ Houses / "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video / Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by Tylervalz(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2020
JustSul:
Don't go if you don't have the symptoms,
They can infect you with with their carelessness.

cool Wise... But how can you know if you are not tested
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by Shelumiel: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2020
xpool:

YOY MUST BE A SADIST!
NOTHING GOOD MAKES YOU HAPPY
Oga stop throwing tantrums and face reality here.
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2020
And i thought it was free all these while shocked
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by PopeFlatino(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Interested Nairalanders please pay attention and help if u can please.

Despite the outbreak of pandemic in Nigeria,I have been feeling this heavy chest pain and dizziness since last week but due to our governonment's inability to provide covid-19 test units closer to us here in Imo state,I was meant to believe that it can't be the Virus rather some other things which can exhibit such symptoms that I needed to be tested for;coupled with the fact that I have no travel history at all and d two symptoms am feeling aren't d major symptoms of Covid-19.

To cut d long story short,I need financial assistance to get back to d hospital for further diagnosis and treatment because am really getting worse by day, presently d dizziness has taken a greater turn which has made d need to rush in here to beg necessary.

From my #10,000 salary I have gone for ECG,X-ray(chest), and FLP diagnosis @FMC owerri (monday-thursday),the results couldn't detect anything reasonable .so am just confused and need this help please.

No matter how small u can give,I will add up and appreciate,I have gotten such assistance twice from here twice in d past and I thank God for getting me closer to u all through this forum.

If u were @GOPD department of FMC owerri on Monday around 1:56 pm,I was d guy that collapsed for minutes and later gained conciousness a bit to complete d consultation,I even posted some pictures of myself @d center on Tuesday ..so no lie at all..

The second prove is my first set of diagnosis results below.

Please help me..I don't want to die yet

Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by SGANIVA(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2020
this test is really required here in South East of Nigeria, especially onitsha
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by godkiller(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2020
teepain:

But it is general knowledge that there were no sufficient testing kits all over the world.

This COVID-19 is a wake-up call to all Nigerians to change their ways:

1 It is a wake up call to our thieving leaders to stop embezzling funds that are meant to fund hospitals and other projects

2. It is a wake up call to citizens to get more serious with encouraging Science, Technological, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) development in Nigeria. Let us reduce our fixation on Big Brother Naija (BBN) and other inanities. Perhaps, if we had invested the time, funds and energy that we invested in such, we could have had a fighting chance of rapidly developing our local testing kits without having to wait for the white folks.

3. It is lesson for corporate organizations to take adequate interest in the health and well being of their customers; because when your customers and prospects are afflicted your business will feel the heat.

Well stated, God bless you sir
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by Shelumiel: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2020
BetBuilder365:

After your death? Which kind evil person be this
Bros, learn to face the reality of things. Good day.
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by Onlyonebuhari: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2020
godkiller:
This is what should have been done from the first day.

God bless us all

Time isn't build in a day. US have over 100,000 cases and that doesn't mean they aren't trying. Criticize in the best of ways for better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by teepain: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2020
godkiller:

Well stated, God bless you sir

Amen and God bless you too.
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Shelumiel:
Bros, learn to face the reality of things. Good day.

it's human to prepare after seeing g the signs of things, it's not medicine after death

1 Like

Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by fm7070: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Mariangeles:
Testing is the only FREE thing they can ever offer in this nation. How pathetic.

Peradventure someone tests positive, what next?

Isolation, till .....
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by xcelentattitude(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2020
Which test again
For what na?

Corona virus that has gone back the way it came yesterday, the 27th of March, 2020 grin grin

Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by Shelumiel: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2020
BetBuilder365:

it's human to prepare after seeing g the signs of things, it's not medicine after death
Oga, it seems you never heard of the word " precaution" before. For if you had, you would not be attacking me on this issue.
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by franchasng: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol
First the Europeans
Now USA is evacuating it's citizens
Yet you think it's because of coronaVirus

I've been warning you
Yoruba people
War is coming
It's better you prepare for it
Your leaders are Judas,
They have sold you out to the northerners
The blood of Judas still runs in thier veins
The northerners Have been preparing for this for years, well equipped and motivated

But your youths are drunkards, yahoo boys , thieves, lovers of pleasures

What are you going to do?
O Judah

hahahahahahahaha e be like say your own madness don pass my own small grin grin
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by JustSul: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2020
Tylervalz:

cool Wise... But how can you know if you are not tested

At least you can go when you have the symptoms, that's what I meant.

Everyone knows the symptoms
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by just2endowed: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2020
Mateen1000:
Better, Because there are so many cases unknown presently, Only the rich are getting tested. The masses are roaming about thinking they are free #Smh

May God Heal the World

My exact thought

1 Like

Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2020
Deadratgrill:
It’s confirmed the Akure explosion this early morning was a bomb.
A truck was said to be conveying the explosives � materials was flagged down by policemen, then they noticed sparks or fire underneath the truck, well the realst is history as they say!
The identities of the “so called men could bot be verified” lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That so called bomb, left no witnesses.

1 Like

Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by Glink2018(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol
First the Europeans

I've been warning you
Yoruba people
War is coming
Your leaders are Judas,
The northerners Have been preparing for this for years, well equipped and motivated

O Judah

Beer parlour talk
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Shelumiel:
Oga, it seems you never heard of the word " precaution" before. For if you had, you would not be attacking me on this issue.

And that's what they are doing now, so give them credit or you want them to wait till we have US style cases? which kind pessimism be this
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by HAYWHYBAM(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2020
Good move
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by Amanda4life: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2020
This should be at every corner
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by MYHUBBY: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
YorubaKinging:
Lol
First the Europeans

I've been warning you
Yoruba people
War is coming
Your leaders are Judas,

O Judah

[/s]

that war will consume you and your family in East Cynthiakiss

1 Like

Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by ello29(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2020
Good job, please let it be tested in every local government and LCDA centres in Nigeria this will help a long way in the fight, breaking and suppressing the virus in Nigeria. Reason is that so many people don't even know they are infected until they show symptoms sometimes they mistakes the symptoms to flu, or malaria etc
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by oakin: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2020
At times some people just pick up an their phones and type rubbish all in the name of commenting on issues,

1 Like

Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by Shelumiel: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2020
BetBuilder365:

And that's what they are doing now, so give them credit or you want them to wait till we have US style cases? which kind pessimism be this
Sir, the USA took better precautionary measures than Nigeria, so what are you telling me...? Allow me bring to your notice certain reality checks that we are not willing to face :
1. The USA has a(functioning) database to tackle and contain pandemic issues before they happen ; so where is your country's database?
2. The USA has a working healthcare system to tackle such things as this : They have RD, and are working tirelessly to find a solution to this pandemic ; so where's your country's healthcare system and what is your country doing in terms of finding a solution?
3. The lockdown directive given by the government is not in full implementaton in all parts of the country, so how is Nigeria going to survive this pandemic?
4. Where is NCDC getting its findings from, is it from selected cases (like Atiku's son for instance) or from the general public? All these are just a few of the many unanswered questions which we as a people must ask ourselves if we intend to survive this Corona outbreak.
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2020
It's a good move, though the health personnels and the people coming for the tests should be very careful because one can even go out healthy and come back with the virus due to overcrowding.
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by tomdon(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2020
The website that went go through and subsequently they start heaping bottlenecks. Nothing works well in this country
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by overboard(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2020
All I can say is good move

1 Like

Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Shelumiel:
Sir, the USA took better precautionary measures than Nigeria, so what are you telling me...? Allow me bring to your notice certain reality checks that we are not willing to face :
1. The USA has a(functioning) database to tackle and contain pandemic issues before they happen ; so where is your country's database?
2. The USA has a working healthcare system to tackle such things as this : They have RD, and are working tirelessly to find a solution to this pandemic ; so where's your country's healthcare system and what is your country doing in terms of finding a solution?
3. The lockdown directive given by the government is not in full implementaton in all parts of the country, so how is Nigeria going to survive this pandemic?
4. Where is NCDC getting its findings from, is it from selected cases (like Atiku's son for instance) or from the general public? All these are just a few of the many unanswered questions which we as a people must ask ourselves if we intend to survive this Corona outbreak.

let me get sincere, the media is getting you all worked over.,having the disease is not a death sentence but that does not mean we should minimize distancing so a sick person don't get infected. But that doesn't give us the right to stoke fears when good news like this comes out, instead let's encourage it. Go and fight with Buhari instead but this one is not medicine after death. I'm not talking again

2 Likes

Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by olatunjiho(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Waiting for ASUU to render their help
Re: NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos by Shelumiel: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2020
BetBuilder365:

let me get sincere, the media is getting you all worked over.,having the disease is not a death sentence but that does not mean we should minimize distancing so a sick person don't get infected. But that doesn't give us the right to stoke fears when good news like this comes out, instead let's encourage it. Go and fight with Buhari instead but this one is not medicine after death. I'm not talking again
Na you sabi, las las, na grave get all of us ; including the Buhari's government you are supporting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dealing With Severely Stained Teeth? 3 Options / Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.