Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

See Tiwa Savage's Reaction After Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend Tested Positive To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Tiwa Savage's Reaction After Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend Tested Positive To (5196 Views)

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Tiwa Savage's Reaction After Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend Tested Positive To by globalblogtips: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
[img][/img]
Coronavirus has without any doubt caused a great damage to Nigeria and social media lovers especially between Davido's fans and Chef Chioma fans after Davido announced her result from the Coronavirus test.

Click The Link To Watch the video
http://maetrimal.com/FT9

Davido took to his social media pages to announce that his girlfriend, Chioma has tested positive to the Coronavirus.

He wrote "Hey everyone! I came back recently from America after cancelling your. My fiance Chioma also came back from London recently with our baby. We had no symptoms and still both feel perfectly fine but because of our recent travels history we decided to take ourselves and our all close associates we've come in recent contact with for the Covid-19 test on the 25tg of march. Unfortunately, my fiance result came back positive while all 31 others tested have come back negative including our baby. We are however doing perfectly fine and she is even still yet to show any symptoms whatever. She is now being quarantined and I have also gone into full self isolation for the minimum of 14 days. I want to use this opportunity to thank you all for your endless love and prayers in advance and to urge everyone to please stay at home as we control the spread of this virus. Together we can beat it. Love, D"

Re: See Tiwa Savage's Reaction After Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend Tested Positive To by nrexzy: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Chi baby

U go well las las
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Reaction After Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend Tested Positive To by vibre: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Has tiwa tested herself?
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Reaction After Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend Tested Positive To by neutralmind: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
We don hear
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Reaction After Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend Tested Positive To by ignis: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ehen
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Reaction After Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend Tested Positive To by identitylenz(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
So?
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Reaction After Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend Tested Positive To by Goodcare(m): 12:14am On Mar 29, 2020
shocked
Fukking real
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Reaction After Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend Tested Positive To by femi4: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2020
vibre:
Has tiwa tested herself?
Is Wizkid infected?

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos / Jim Iyke Forgot To Wear Underwear On Early Morning Flight To Ghana. (LOLS) / Tuface And Annie Kissing? Watch The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.