Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Coronavirus - The Game Changer. (prophecy) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus - The Game Changer. (prophecy) (392 Views)

Coronavirus: The Prophecy Of TB Joshua Is Fulfilled Today / Coronavirus: The Antidote. / Coronavirus: The Vaccines Are Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus - The Game Changer. (prophecy) by Brownie333(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
The truth one could ever tell you. Be wise and beware of false pastors and their fake prophecies.

Coronavirus: The Game Changer

Like it or not, Coronavirus is the game changer. It will still be talked about for years to come. It has demystified a lot of things, the greatest of which is our brand of religion and in particular, Christianity.
Most of what we do in God's name are fake, manipulative, lies.
The brand of Christianity I see us practicing especially in Africa needs overhauling. It is this type of Christianity that breeds atheism.
Let's talk about prophecy today.
After this whole issue on coronavirus, if our understanding of prophecy does not change, then we are irredeemable.
Coronavirus has demystified the brand of prophecies some pastors feed the people with. I know some of you will still argue, but argue from now till anytime you so wish, the brand of prophecies among most African ministers and pastors, are fake.
Unfortunately, they have held most of you in bondage that even when you see the truth, you will still find a way to give excuses for them and by that doing, you are urging them to continue in their deceptions and lies.
Have you ever ask yourself how we got to this point in Christianity where you needed to wait until 31st December so as to hear from the "man of God" what God is saying concerning the next year?
Have you ever ask how we got to this point in which God will have to speak to a "prophet" to tell us if we are going to get a car this year or not or if our political party preparing to rig election will win the election or not?
A friend of mine because she is so beautiful and because she likes fashion and will often dress like what people call "runsgirl", a pastor saw her and told her, "God says those abortion pills you are taking, stop it or you will die." Yet the girl is a virgin and have never touched any abortion pills.
How can someone use God's name to lie and you people will still call him "man of God?" Are you sure some of you are not under a spell?
I will give you another example, this time it was about me.
I once dressed so well to a particular church during my holidays in Nigeria. That was two years ago. I accompanied a friend to a program. As I was just stepping into the church, the pastor looked at me and said "I prophecy, this year you will get married." He kept pointing at me, sincerely I had to look back to be sure he is talking about me, because if only he knew I am a priest. It is two years now and I have not found a wife.
Again, most of you may have heard about the "prophet" who is making headlines because he prophesied that Coronavirus will end on 27th of March, which is today. Well, that Coronavirus will end is a fact that does not need any prophecy, but that it will end on 27th is another story.
The funniest part is that, people will still make excuses for him. Imagine prophesying that it will rain during raining season. That is how much we play using God's name.
I think it is important we understand that,
Prophecy is not about prediction of future. Prophets DO NOT merely predict or foretell the future.
Some of those we call prophets today are not prophet in the true sense of the word, they may just be soothsayers or wizards, those practicing divination and magic, augury and enchantment, use of charms and spell etc. If you read Deuteronomy 18:9-11, the bible warns strongly against these things.
What makes a prophet is that he is the mouthpiece of God. He is responsible for communicating to the people exactly what the Lord has told him to.
It is not what he thinks. It is not how he feels. It is not guess work. It is not gambling. It must be God's words. And as such it must be true. It is true to say, God's words may be about the past, present or future. This is why it is wrong to restrict prophecy to prediction. For predicting the future does not make you a prophet since you may not be speaking for God.
We have been greatly deceived. All those that prophesied to you at last year's cross over night that before the end of March this year, you will get your Visa and travel to USA. The prophet did not see the travel bans. He did not see Coronavirus. After shouting the sort of "Amen" that took your voice, see your life now, today you are struggling to stay alive and Visa is the last thing in your mind. And march is already ending o. And I am sure you will still go and pay tithe. Free yourself from this nonsense!
How do you people see God? As one jobless fellow going about revealing to your "prophet" to tell you who among the two men you are having affair with will marry you? Or who will die in accident or who will win lottery?
Christianity has never been about prediction as some self acclaimed prophets will want you to believe. Learn a lesson today from this Coronavirus case. None of them saw it. Christianity is rather about salvation, founded in Love and Faith whether in good health, sickness or in death.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/2149201088529601/posts/2779155055534198/?app=fbl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - The Game Changer. (prophecy) by grandlexuz(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nice write up. Certainly what lots of folks dont want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus - The Game Changer. (prophecy) by Brownie333(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
grandlexuz:
Nice write up. Certainly what lots of folks dont want to hear.
Is just so sad some are religiously gullible. angry
Re: Coronavirus - The Game Changer. (prophecy) by OKOATA(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bro if you like preach from morning till night they won’t hear or listen, it’s been long I been to church, I don’t even go to church anymore because of the hypocrisy, after church you will still see the so called Christian visiting herbalist etc. I am more spiritual now and my eyes are opened. I was arguing with a guy about these things you wrote, then I asked him two questions, who wrote the Bible and can you show me a photo of Jesus? because even the so called Aristotle Before the birth of Christ still have his image or statue till today but what about the photo of Jesus, none. Am not saying Jesus doesn’t exist but let we Christians start using our brains instead of following a mere mortal man of God. If you don’t pay tithe you will go to hell, Bull shit.
I used to be a strong Christian and I still believe so much in God/Mother nature but now I am more spiritual and don’t even believe all the stories in the Bible especially the hell fire story which is nothing but lies and fear to hold the gullible down. Let those gullible people keep following the fake ass pastors, asking for tithe but can’t help with needs and money even to their own members during this period is way more than evil with all the money they have amazed and acquired, yet they are still greedy as fvck and some gullible ones will still give them. Bro leave them let them keep suffering in their gullibility.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus - The Game Changer. (prophecy) by petra1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
The antichrist is having his rehearsals. Even though his hour has not come yet. He is testing his controls . Uniting the world against the church
Re: Coronavirus - The Game Changer. (prophecy) by Brownie333(m): 12:36am On Mar 29, 2020
OKOATA:
Bro if you like preach from morning till night they won’t hear or listen, it’s been long I been to church, I don’t even go to church anymore because of the hypocrisy, after church you will still see the so called Christian visiting herbalist etc. I am more spiritual now and my eyes are opened. I was arguing with a guy about these things you wrote, then I asked him two questions, who wrote the Bible and can you show me a photo of Jesus? because even the so called Aristotle Before the birth of Christ still have his image or statue till today but what about the photo of Jesus, none. Am not saying Jesus doesn’t exist but let we Christians start using our brains instead of following a mere mortal man of God. If you don’t pay tithe you will go to hell, Bull shit.
I used to be a strong Christian and I still believe so much in God/Mother nature but now I am more spiritual and don’t even believe all the stories in the Bible especially the hell fire story which is nothing but lies and fear to hold the gullible down. Let those gullible people keep following the fake ass pastors, asking for tithe but can’t help with needs and money even to their own members during this period is way more than evil with all the money they have amazed and acquired, yet they are still greedy as fvck and some gullible ones will still give them. Bro leave them let them keep suffering in their gullibility.

All well said but how does Bible becomes untrue through this, bro? Cos it actually preaches against false prophets and their fake prophecies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Has Predicted Another Disaster That Will Befall Nigeria / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/04/2020 / Vision: I Saw A Chinese Man With A Great Sword

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.