Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Covid-19 In Nigeria Might Be A Scam - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 In Nigeria Might Be A Scam (403 Views)

Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 In Nigeria Might Be A Scam by Stanbic(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Issues are arising with countless numbers of prominent individual contracting the virus.

The question is, why are other nations updating their citizens every milliseconds with pictures and medical facts. While my dear strong Nigeria shares nothing but numbers of individuals affected per day with no evidence of them being in the hospital or isolation centers whatsoever.

In as much as I believe in covid-19 I'm still in doubt NCDC performs any tests at all.

If you're in Abuja a simple stroll might do the job. We need to know the truth above all I believe there's more to the virus as we're being told. Like if Davido's girlfriend could contract it without passing it to anyone not even her son, then it's more likely some persons are immune to it.

I want safety for all Nigerians but sometimes we should make use of our brains. A few millions promised to your account can make you cook up stories that you're positive, we all know that money rules around here.

My thoughts though

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 In Nigeria Might Be A Scam by Betakeshi: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
I was just thinking about this!

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 In Nigeria Might Be A Scam by Charleys: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Someone can not sneeze or cough in peace again.

People will be looking at you as if you stole something.

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19 In Nigeria Might Be A Scam by Emotionss: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Stanbic:
Issues are arising with countless numbers of prominent individual contracting the virus.

The question is, why are other nations updating their citizens every milliseconds with pictures and medical facts. While my dear strong Nigeria shares nothing but numbers of individuals affected per day with no evidence of them being in the hospital or isolation centers whatsoever.

In as much as I believe in covid-19 I'm still in doubt NCDC performs any tests at all.

If you're in Abuja a simple stroll might do the job. We need to know the truth above all I believe there's more to the virus as we're being told. Like if Davido's girlfriend could contract it without passing it to anyone not even her son, then it's more likely some persons are immune to it.

I want safety for all Nigerians but sometimes we should make use of our brains. A few millions promised to your account can make you cook up stories that you're positive, we all know that money rules around here.

My thoughts though

With people like you in the majority I fear for this nation.
Re: Covid-19 In Nigeria Might Be A Scam by edoairways: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Stanbic I think I partially agree with you especially with pictorial evidence. However it doesn't dispute the fact that the disease is in circulation
Re: Covid-19 In Nigeria Might Be A Scam by Emotionss: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
edoairways:
Stanbic I think I partially agree with you especially with pictorial evidence

You people should keep waiting for pictures. It will soon Dawn on you guys soon.
Re: Covid-19 In Nigeria Might Be A Scam by edoairways: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You people should keep waiting for pictures. It will soon Dawn on you guys soon.
Evidence makes the report authentic.
Re: Covid-19 In Nigeria Might Be A Scam by Emotionss: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
edoairways:

Evidence makes the report authentic.

As I said earlier keep waiting for pictures you hear.
Soon it will down on you

(1) (Reply)

Trump Says Keeping US Covid-19 Deaths To 100,000 Would Be A ‘very Good Job’ / Scenes From The World's Biggest Cities . Before And After Coronavirus / Can The World Remain The Same Again After Coronavirus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.