Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

How Can You Discribe This Year - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Can You Discribe This Year (6017 Views)

Photos: The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding So Far This Year / Craziest Thing U Did This Year? / Events That Happened This Year Which Are Better Of Forgotten Than Remembered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by paradigman(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2010
Wonderful! I thank God and believe it is just the beginning of greater things to come.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by yme1(f): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2010
i had the bad times's, the good time's, but ALL in ALL the LORD was FAITHFUL to me and i bless him for that kiss kiss
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Boyan: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2010
Year 2010 has not been a bad one at all.i give thanks to God for sparing my life till this very moment. I hope the coming years wil lbe better off than this.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Ayokunley(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2010
Wot a fulfiling yr, had so much eye-opening xperiences ds yr, [color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Ayokunley(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2010
Wot a fulfiling yr, had so much eye-opening xperiences ds yr, [color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by dempeople(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2010
A year of mixed feelings for me. It's the end of the decade for sure but most especially, learnt so much about myself and people in general. Its what I choose to call; "E X P E R I E N C E S". A serious eye-opening year like no other in my life so far!
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by reubeno(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
Thy Lord is Good. where do I start from?,
Lord I thank you for ur mercies and protection over me and my family,
and I know come 2011 Unlimited Breakthrough will over shadow me,
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by cblast(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
Absolutely good be' cos i gained admission and i finished my web development program with i & africa skillwork despite that i lost my laptop and my cell phone in november, i still want to belive that dis year is a great year and thank lord almighty 4 the year. embarassed[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by bejeria101(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2010
for me its been a mixed year gained a lot of things and i lost a lot of friends that hurt really bad!!
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Ibomade1: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2010
Very Good cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by amefi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2010
y me:

i had the bad times's, the good time's, but ALL in ALL the LORD was FAITHFUL to me and i bless him for that kiss kiss

y r u hidin ur face? com out of it, u look cool tho.

OP. It is a yr to remember. i thank God for His faithfulness despite my unfaithfulness.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by calddon(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
Losses all d way, but i knw 2011 will b better.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by SirRil(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
%Mr Cork:

absolutee rubbbbish, punnny soooo scacity to get!!! angry

you don't thank GOD that u're still breathing. To me it's one of the awesome year. God has been so kind to me and my family. We're looking forward to a fruitful 2011
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Christopherblings: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2010
awesome,in a a short word the best among d rest.lol
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2010
Not bad I hope this year will be better.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by skajove(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2010
this year is one of the best years of my life, all my prayer requests were answered and all my heart desires were attained, i give all the glory to you, some of the things He did to me this year were beyond my comprehension, i dont know what to do to really show my appreciation to God for all these great blessings. Thank God with me.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by suxes2005(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2010
SUPERB!

SHALOM
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2010
Absolute disaster!!!,

Thank God that i am alive thou
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by LeStylo: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2010
Not fulfilling but i thank God for the gift of life.
I learnt more lessons this year than i did half of my existence!
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Atk1nson(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
1st 6mths was abt d best i've had in life. Last 6mnth is abt d worst .but i tank Baba God say i live to fight anoda day & in all tins i am not put to shame#so judge 4 urself#. Wishing all best wishes in d 4th coming yr. God pls lead me thru a victor
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by slimming: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2010
MY STORY CHANGE FROM JOB-SEEKER TO GREEN WORLD DISTRIBUTOR , AND CAN AFFORD MY NEED WITHOUT TEARS.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Nymphnode(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2010
A wonderful year, lost some gained more. Now a lot of people look forward to me and I'm glad I finally got rid of my anxiety. There were hard times too i must confess but it was overwritten by the good times. Thank You Lord
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by spicyhoney(f): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
TOO CHALLENGING! sad  God, may I never have a replica of 2010 in my life  Amen.  All in all, I still thank God for seeing me through and for his blessings here and there. smiley
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2010
wonderful year except for the plans by my immediate boss to terminate my appointment.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by jokingmary(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
The year is wonderful to some people and ugly to others.
Well it is wonderful for me.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Chinujum: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
This year went by too quickly. I thank God for allowing me to graduate with my classmates, for blessing me with good health, for His blessings on all family members, for journey mercies and good job. Daddy u said u will not give ur child a stone if she asks for bread so i am waiting on u for the right person/significant other to come into my life and i know u will never fail me, thank u Lord
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by mystikal(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2010
I have had better years despite achieving a lot this year actually. Met wonderful people in my life too.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by tunyus(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2010
thank God i was able to fulfilled a childhood dream(NYSC)and i av a good health, Alhamdulilahi.
But beside dat it was a successgull year business wise.is not a year i will av wish for.i pray 4 a prosperous 2011 insha Allahu.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by oneluvb55(f): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2010
it was ok
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by arogbowei: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2010
Personally 2010 was one helluva year for me. To begin with, lots of things that remained elusive were accomplished/achieved. My health was good, family life was much better than previous years, business was good too, spirituality was okay as well. I'm confident that 2011 will only get better.

And to all who didn't experience their breaks (marriage, childbirth, employment, meaningful companion, good health etc) I can only pray for a better 2011 for you.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by opabukun(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
A fulfilled year 4me & my family.
i change my phucking Banking job 2 a beta one
I bought my 1st eva automobile this same year
1 of my bruv finish skool as in Graduate
my elder bruv got a job after 4years scouting for one

isnt dat a fulfilled year? kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Maybellyne(f): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos: See This Beautiful Young Arewa Couple / Event Decoration.event Management,fresh Imported Flower Bridal Landscaping / Please I Need An Affordable Wedding Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.