Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

How Can You Discribe This Year - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Can You Discribe This Year (6009 Views)

Photos: The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding So Far This Year / Craziest Thing U Did This Year? / Events That Happened This Year Which Are Better Of Forgotten Than Remembered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by GudLion(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2010
Wonderful year, though filled with challenges, my dad's surgery was successful though it almost left me pocket-less. Achieved a lot in academics and professional qualifications, Had my special thanks giving on 26th Dec and on that same day met someone am seriously praying God to make my wife. Simply put 2010 was really wonderful. Hope 2011 will be better for all of US IJN. cool
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by tEsLim(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2010
Wonderful year. Big stepping stone and information on the structure building for 2011. Highly accelerated progress too. Wonderful, wonderful, too good to be true year
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Phate07(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2010

This year? Well, i'll say Momentous! grin grin
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by san26dy(f): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2010
God has been faithful.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2010
This year alone I move into a new apartment, two room well furnished self contain from a one room face- me- i- curse- you. (2) Reconsidered and restarted writing my ICAN exams - passed foundation, failed two papers at intermediate level. (3)I also changed job from being a sec school teacher to being a banker. Dropped a struggling relationship. Was more influential and active in church and society at large. Generally, the best year since I was born.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Pysam(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] 2010 has been a year of aweasom happenins in politic,sport,nd religon .a lot of prophesy comin to pass.nigeria bein bomb twice in one year.it been a gr8 outstandin year
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2010
All I have to say is THANK YOU LORD. smiley
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2010
Lost ma girlfriend this year,so its been Heartbreak cry cry cry
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by simplymee: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2010
This year 2010 has been a wonderful year for me with every passing day alongside its package of events. I LEARNT a lot of myself as well as others.God showed himself strong on my behalf also my family. I learnt to always count the cost before embarking on any venture, depend more on the door God opens, never show off when u feel u have arrived cos somebody better pass.D YEAR SIMLPY PUT HAS BEEN GLORIOUS.
OHA ENOUGH OYIBO , I no fit wait to enter 2011 very strong,
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by BankoleO1: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2010
bleeped bleeped n bleeped! grin
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by harleybee(f): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2010
so many things happened this yr, all in all,i just pray dat wateva happens in 2010 stays in 2010, plus God's bn faithful despite my unfaithfulness n i knw better things  holds 4 my family n i in 2011, SHALOM,
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by kufreakpan: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2010
i thank God for everything, this year has been wonderful to me and my family, though i lost my Dad but i still thank God for everything cos he said in every thing we should give him thanks.
Jesus is coming soon, repent now the kingdom of God is at hand
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by denony(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2010
The beginning of my greatness
the starting point
a lather to my destiny
year of point of contact

God Rules
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by sleekymag(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2010
2010 was a good year. God has been faithful. Finished my MBA, had good health, got promoted at work, four to five years with my fiancee and we're still going great, God's been good. Looking forward to a much better 2011, cos the path of the just shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by kufreakpan: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2010
My year of bountiful Blessing
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Edalv: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2010
It's been a woderful year for me. God has been faithful to me and my family. It's been good news all the way.

I believe He still has a lot in store for me and every memeber of my family.

Next year will be so so great.

I give Him all the paraise and glory. May His name be lifted up.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Edalv: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2010
It's been a wonderful year for me. God has been faithful to me and my family. It's been good news all the way.

I believe He still has a lot in store for me and every member of my family.

Next year will be so so great.

I give Him all the praise and glory. May His name be lifted up.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Eyayomosko: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2010
The best i have lived so far
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by k00lxpert(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2010
this yr has been full of UPs & DOWNs, period.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by PeeBee: 12:30am On Dec 31, 2010
wonderful year, achieved a lot. Although i got into some trouble bt the good outweighs the shortcomings.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by badex11: 1:10am On Dec 31, 2010
Hmmmm,

As for those with not so fulfilling year, I pray the good LORD will enlarge your coast and have mercy upon you in 2011,your success in 2011 will surpass your imagination IJN.

As for the others, may your happiness abide with you forever plus more.

This year has been very rewarding, welcomed three births in my family plus two others on the way (another due in less than 2weeks) and two weddings, i was released for service in march- after being redundant for two years (not that i failed - all thanks to SIR K of OOU)while i watch my peeps move two yrs ahead academically,i was rejected in two places for my NYSC but God gave me a better PPA - though am stopping next month BUT i know God will give me the BESTEST job right after (AMEN), I met my soulmate in July after so many yrs of loneliness - He has even proposed to me already(I am still looking up to GOD for the completion of the work he started).
I really thank GOD for the sense of belonging and the inner peace i experienced this year.
I pray my happiness will never be cut short in Jesus name.

MO se ope temi oluwa, E SE PUPO. kiss

To all - This time next year, may we have multiple blessing and no failure by the special GRACE of ALMIGHTY GOD.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. kiss
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by akwaowoudo(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2010
About to go.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by akwaowoudo(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2010
About to go.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by pappy4real(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2010
this year has been a tough year, the foundation of my greatness was laid this year so u can imagine how much i sweated this year. i also learned a lot this year. i pray next year will be much more better and he pending breakthroughs will manifest for me in Jesus' name
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by SmashingM(f): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2010
This year has been so good. God has given me the means to take care of my mum and siblings, i dont have much but at the same time i do not lack. All my years in school has yielded great success this year, God has given me happiness and everything. Even when the future looks bleak, he appears with his wand and just like magic, i always see a silver lining. I can't thank him enough. I pray it gets better and better in 2011 and beyond.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by pku(f): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2010
In the beginning the year started shakily- but in May God lifted me up with a sudden good job. My marriage too came alive after several struggles. My finances
improved, life returned to my home and am even looking greater. So many other testimonies to thank the Lord for; and hoping that 2011 will be a completion
of what God has started.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by labamo07(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2010
1st i really have to thank good God cuz am still breathing. Nna this year seems to be the worst i have ever lived. Several plans to turn things around went sour. Was cash strapped but i learnt alot and God kept me till now. But you know what? Counts start from 1 not zero.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by honeric01(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2010
Very turbulent, very tough, "met" the wrong people in life, they ended up leaving me in HUGE debts that i am still struggling to pay off.

Lost weight like hell, went from 78 to 60 (lost 18)

Lost my ability to sleep, hardly sleep, struggle to sleep, while others are sleeping, i'd be stirring at the ceiling.

Lost alot of people too (death) but none was my family member.

BUT IN ALL THESE, I STILL THANK GOD FOR THE LIFE HE GAVE TO ME.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Blazay(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2010
Extremely rewarding spiritually, personally and professionally.
Very peaceful.
Classically entertaining.
God is good. . .all the time.
The 'Nigerian enemies' tried but all failed. For they were ALL dealt with severely. cheesy
God bless my American friends. cool
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by hollyjolly: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2010
2010 has its ups and down for me, but i thank God that i can see the end in health of mind and body. Most of my aspirations where not met though but its my faulth for not putting enough effort.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by shilling(f): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2010
Best year of my life so far smiley
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Acidosis(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2010
2010 has been a year of multiplication for me both in my academics and in material things.
I really thank God for everything!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The 2 Other Stunning Dangotes Daughters Halima And Mariya Dangote Photos / Pre Wedding Photos: See This Beautiful Young Arewa Couple / Please I Need An Affordable Wedding Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.