Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Can Mosquitoes Transmit The Coronavirus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Mosquitoes Transmit The Coronavirus? (281 Views)

10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Mosquitoes Transmit The Coronavirus? by skyhighweb(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2020
The World Health Organization addressed this question about COVID-19 (see fourth image down):
https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters.

In addition, CDC offers the following

• Mosquitoes and ticks can’t spread all types of viruses.

• At this time, we have no data to suggest that COVID-19 or other similar coronaviruses (e.g. SARS, MERS) are spread by mosquitoes or ticks.

• For a virus to pass to a person through a mosquito or tick bite, the virus must be able to replicate inside the mosquito or tick.

AMCA will continue to monitor the situation with our public health partners and provide any new information as it becomes available.
Re: Can Mosquitoes Transmit The Coronavirus? by skyhighweb(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2020
FIBADI BY RISKID X ICEKID BMD MIX ENJOY MY LASTEST PRODUCTION, A BANGING SONG YOU GONNA LOVE IT
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1429
Re: Can Mosquitoes Transmit The Coronavirus? by scoundrel(f): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2020
If they could then Africans would have built immunity to the virus in a short span of time.
Re: Can Mosquitoes Transmit The Coronavirus? by scoundrel(f): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2020
skyhighweb:
Only you created an enlightening thread and the same you decided to troll it. Something tells me advertising rubbish was your original idea all along.
Re: Can Mosquitoes Transmit The Coronavirus? by skyhighweb(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2020
scoundrel:

Only you created an enlightening thread and the same you decided to troll it. Something tells me advertising rubbish was your original idea all along.
ur name says it all so why bother
Re: Can Mosquitoes Transmit The Coronavirus? by scoundrel(f): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2020
skyhighweb:
ur name says it all so why bother
My username does not make your childish action any different. Let me move, feeding trolls is not a habit I enjoy.
Re: Can Mosquitoes Transmit The Coronavirus? by skyhighweb(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2020
scoundrel:

My username does not make your childish action any different. Let me move, feeding trolls is not a habit I enjoy.
it does child, since u gave ur self d name, move on little one go suck a dick for ur daily meal sha b careful coro is out there

(1) (Reply)

FDA Issues Emergency Authorisation Of Hydroxychloroquine And Chloroquine / How To Get A Flat Tummy Naturally - #1 Way To Burn Stomach Fat / Https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/is-bitcoin-aussie-system-a-scam-beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.