Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,406 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive (50866 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive / Coronavirus Hits Ivory Coast As One Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by ofiko123(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Everybody is jut testing positive to this coronarivus may God deliver us all...
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
coronavirus19:

Lol, how does it damage the lungs of an healthy person?. Any proof

Lungs of an healthy person or of a person that survived the virus ?
Am talking of a person that survived the virus not of someone who never had the virus
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by lastempero: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
If cmd could get infected what happens to the nurse in the frontline.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Alimiyemi(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Haba nah,,,9ja we country... I'm thinkin this 9ja covid-19 sh*t is fake o
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by ajimotoke(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hammed Musa is the only player that donated some stuff
cRobo:
Quite sad

Wait oooo

Why is Nigeria footballers playing abroad in big clubs not donating to support Nigerians like we see among Sadio Mane, Messi, Zlatan Ibramovic, CR7 etc are doing fr their country?

Are Nigerian footballer really that stingy and greedy?

Well

I won't say a word
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by joe4christ(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
barnny:

I'm sure you don't really know that if this disease affect the poor it won't be funny. Its because most people affected now are the rich.

Wrong. The people who currently have access to test are the elites. While the poor are left unchecked. You hear about the elites testing positive to the virus cos they all check themselves even without feeling any symptoms. So, they get treated right on time before it degenerates beyond capacity. The poor don't have access to test kits and so they are left to depend on God for their healing.

The truth is theres obviously thousands of poor Nigerians living with this virus without even knowing it. In couple of weeks the symptoms will become extreme and will be devastating. And casualties will be on the high cos the Nigerian authorities care less about the poor. So, they will be left to die while the elites get the best medical treatment. This will begin to unfold in few days!
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by coronavirus19: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lungs of an healthy person or of a person that survived the virus ?
Am talking of a person that survived the virus not of someone who never had the virus
Having the virus could be asymptomatic for most healthy people. So I wanna know how someone who doesn't present with symptoms gets damaged lungs after testing Negative
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
coronavirus19:

Having the virus could be asymptomatic for most healthy people. So I wanna know how someone who doesn't present with symptoms gets damaged lungs after testing Negative

If one doesn't present with symptoms after testing negative, then there is no case of damaged lungs or other related issue.

The case am presenting here is of one who has the symptoms, goes through all the healing stages and survives the virus. Am talking about post effects of a confirmed case
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
slimanyd:
The institution should be sealed up asap for 14 Days . All staffs should stay home

The institution should be sealed up asap for 14 days and all staff should stay at home.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by babaloke: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
cRobo:
Quite sad

Wait oooo

Why is Nigeria footballers playing abroad in big clubs not donating to support Nigerians like we see among Sadio Mane, Messi, Zlatan Ibramovic, CR7 etc are doing fr their country?

Well

I won't say a word

I believe they are not convinced that the money will not be cornered by our corrupt officials; those people you mentioned, the level of confidence in their leaders is high:
The best thing is to get the equiments and other items over there and channel it through the red Cross instead of our corrupt officials.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by kristo123: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Community spreading already going on in Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by kristo123: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
coronavirus19:

Lol, how does it damage the lungs of an healthy person?. Any proof

Are you for real...
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Sufisunni: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Onliie:
do you know 1% of 10million is 100,000 and 1% of 150million is 1.5million people. Imagine that.
Any single death is regrettable. But I was trying to encourage calmness and taking precautions rather than panic since it has far less death rate compared to Ebola with 40% death
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Stillthebest: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
kiss
Survival rate is high but what becomes of a carrier who is being asked by NCDC officials who are meant to test you hence recommend you for treatments, that kept asking you "who sent you"?

Many people will die before being tested in Ng if it breaks out.

Prevention is better than cure!
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Timileyin1234(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
USA suppose wipe china out of existence. They invent this disease and they didn’t even let the world know

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
And they are the ones that will still formulate the procedures one should follow in order not to get infected.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by ehissi(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jestin:
This issue is getting more serious than I thought oo. China have killed the world

As in eh!!! Na China chop food oo but na everybody dey wash hand.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Tonnyray: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Prof Otegbayo shocked shocked shocked
Dayum that was my mentor in med school.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by 2016easy2017: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
on this day of shut down, enjoy broiler on home delivery and enjoy your stay.
ust call 07045969026

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by godquality: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Notice how people that should know better are all testing positive. Politicians, government officials, university officials... Just because they can't keep a reasonable distance from one another and can't stop shaking each other's hands.

So if these people are so reckless how much more the common man on the street that doesn't know much about the virus especially how it's transmitted?

You see some of the elite with a face mask (ordinary kind) without hand gloves, and still not maintain the WHO stipulated distance to one another. The worse is yet to come for my country.
Now America is the world's largest affected country but at this rate it will soon be Nigeria or South Africa. But i pray am wrong.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Deyemz(f): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Toor
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Legendguru: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ti e ba
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by dochenaj: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
cRobo:
Quite sad

Wait oooo

Well

I won't say a word
Donate their hard earned money to be looted by Nigerian politicians.

I won't advise that.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by frog12: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
let me guess, he also travelled to the uk
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by coronavirus19: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
kristo123:

Are you for real...
Do u have the proof. That's all I ask. I don't believe just anything I see
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by piagetskinner(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
cRobo:
Quite sad

Wait oooo

Well

I won't say a word

Na inside tough situation you go know who Truly like you
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by beatspice(m): 12:48am On Mar 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) / current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration / Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.