Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery (50743 Views)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Undergoes Surgery To Correct Mistake / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by owukpa(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2022
Popular Nigerian transwoman, Miss Sahhara has some words of advice for those who wish to transition into womanhood.

Taking to her Instagram story, Sahhara disclosed that she spent the night in the hospital after undergoing corrective surgery with the drains still attached.

She advised those prospective trans-genders against rushing into making decisions for their body because to become a woman is a marathon and not sprint.

Read what she wrote below ;

I spent the night in the hospital after the surgery with the drains still attached, the surgery is to correct some pain and mistakes I made during my journey into womanhood. We go through hell to be our true selves, it’s a shame that some people trivialize our identity without knowing what it takes to be us.

I hope they never go through what I have been through.

To my trans sisters, I see a lot of you making the same mistakes I made in order to fit into society. Please be patient, don’t rush into doing things your body will produce naturally. Becoming the woman you truly are takes years, it is a gradual marathon step, not a sprint.

Don’t destroy your life out of haste and desperation.

I am staying in the hospital until I am deemed strong enough to go home. Thank you all so much for your lovely messages.

Recall that in an interview with IDOMA TV, Oche's father, Chief Agbo Ella had said he is proud of son, who was once his son and would welcome her with open arms if she chooses to return home.

He denied ever disowning Clifford Oche, now Miss Sahhara, stressing that he would gladly accept bride price from any man who is willing to take his daughter to altar.

“Provided they can live together, why not? I will accept,” he said when asked by IDOMA TV host, Naomi Oboyi.
Watch the full interview below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZZfO1YCIM

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/01/miss-sahhara-i-regret-turning-myself-to-woman-idoma-born-clifford-oche.html

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Ethanuella: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Wahala!
When God created you a man, but you decided to modify yourself.

Tell your message about patience to Bobrisky. Shim needs it more.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Stephen0mozzy: 11:39am On Jan 13, 2022
#Plastic

Damn! Medicine has madly improved o'er the century - thanks to anaesthesia!
See "work of science" ......I hope this isn't depression being expressed as an advice though.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2022
you're a mumu man angry

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by 3verblazing(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Just wow.... shocked how can something be so beautiful and disgusting at thesame time ... metchew cry this life na wa

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by MJBOLT: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
which kain rubbish be this?? undecided
If person see this one now,e go think say na woman undecided

41 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Waakanda: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
S/he's finished.

5 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
you are absolutely RIGHT, everyone has the right to decide who they wanna be and how they wanna look, as this is their own life/decision BUT dont expect people to now view you as a woman and/or call you "she/her" when we fully well know what you are,

so, just as you expect people to accept that you can do what you please with your life, YOU SHOULD ALSO ACCEPT THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN AND WILL ALWAYS TREAT YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE (aka A MAN)!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by bouncin04(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wahala be like Keke business grin

9 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by slawormiir: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Holy fuckkk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by WIZGUY69(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
cheesy
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by judetov2(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
I could not hear what the irresponsible father was saying, I pity him though.
Most idoma men are like that, very weak set of people they behave like women. A good number of them are homosexuals.
They prefer to blame u for their poor life style.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Lemmy123(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

He or she is doing well, until inflated buttocks burst suddenly in the market place grin

I'm available for your writing and design jobs, thanks

6 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by DropsMic(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Miss Sahara fear not for the universe is behind you. ✌
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by armadeo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Would you tell men who chase you that you were once a man? ( with transition pic proof)

That's what I am interested in knowing, would you give full disclosure??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Galacious1: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nice one
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by okah86(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wot d f**k

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by treatise: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
owukpa:
Popular Nigerian transwoman, Miss Sahhara has some words of advice for those who wish to transition into womanhood.

Taking to her Instagram story, Sahhara disclosed that she spent the night in the hospital after undergoing corrective surgery with the drains still attached.

She advised those prospective trans-genders against rushing into making decisions for their body because to become a woman is a marathon and not sprint.

Read what she wrote below ;

I spent the night in the hospital after the surgery with the drains still attached, the surgery is to correct some pain and mistakes I made during my journey into womanhood. We go through hell to be our true selves, it’s a shame that some people trivialize our identity without knowing what it takes to be us.

I hope they never go through what I have been through.

To my trans sisters, I see a lot of you making the same mistakes I made in order to fit into society. Please be patient, don’t rush into doing things your body will produce naturally. Becoming the woman you truly are takes years, it is a gradual marathon step, not a sprint.

Don’t destroy your life out of haste and desperation.

I am staying in the hospital until I am deemed strong enough to go home. Thank you all so much for your lovely messages.

Recall that in an interview with IDOMA TV, Oche's father, Chief Agbo Ella had said he is proud of son, who was once his son and would welcome her with open arms if she chooses to return home.

He denied ever disowning Clifford Oche, now Miss Sahhara, stressing that he would gladly accept bride price from any man who is willing to take his daughter to altar.

“Provided they can live together, why not? I will accept,” he said when asked by IDOMA TV host, Naomi Oboyi.
Watch the full interview below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZZfO1YCIM

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/01/miss-sahhara-i-regret-turning-myself-to-woman-idoma-born-clifford-oche.html
She don already dey suffer am. Just imagining how many tablets, injections she dey take daily to avoid failure of organs.

7 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by TempUser: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Osinwin eniyan undecided

8 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Modecaih: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
miss Sahara I pray by Gods mercy prevail over judgement concerning your case amen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by IprintMONEY: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Death to all homosexuals.like chibudollar winnerly and bigcowhorn

3 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by GboyegaD(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
She alone understands her pain. I wish her the very best of life.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Earlystar698(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Her/his life

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by donofdons: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Honestly, this is the second greatest Idoma person after Tuface and girl is finer than most girls I know in nigeria. She was actually a very ugly boy. The good thing about these whole thing is that she was able to dump that dump his father was living inside and move to a better country with better facilities. Imagine how beautiful some Idoma girls will be had they been living in the UK instead of makurdi.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Mikelarteta(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
May we not birth children we cannot be proud of in our old age.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by tobenuel(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
E be like say Bobrisky never reach this level?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Transporter20: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
How the F**k can a man have such big boobs
The whites have brought both the good and the bad to humanity. Might look good now, but when age don dey come....

Body go tell am grin

Traveling husband's wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aECTPlTzOg

4 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by allen113: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by AmazingELixir: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
grin

This encapsulates where the father's interest lies..

" He denied ever disowning Clifford Oche, now Miss Sahhara, stressing that he would gladly accept bride price from any man who is willing to take his daughter to altar. "

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos / What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.