Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Sister Needs Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Needs Justice (768 Views)

A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Needs Justice by Ifesinachi22(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Dear compatriots am writing this with a heavy heart, a heart that seeks for justice and wants the law to take its full place about what I will say. Please I want all Human right activist, lawyers to help us out on this. I am by name Onyebuchi Johnpaul from Achalla village, Enugu-Agidi town, Njikoka L.G, Anambra State.
One of my immediate elder sister Mrs. Rita Onyemauchechukwu Onyebuchi who did her traditional and marriage rites on 10th January 2020 married to her husband Mr Ikechukwu popularly called "Agbada" from Isu Aniocha village in Awka north LGA in Anambra State. My sister and i were staffs of Philip Smith Security Limited in Awka.The deceased (my sister) failed to be at work on Tuesday 24/3/2020 at Philip Smith security limited awka, which has never happened before because she is always at work and dedicated staff of the company. Following her absenteeism at work on Tuesday i put a call to my sister on her phone but it was ringing and she wasn't answering her phone calls.She never responded to those calls and never returned the calls which is unusual. I continued calling her even when i dismissed from work but still ringing no response. After work hours i made way to her house where she is living with the husband at Chima's compound in Ezimezi village, Amawbia on reaching there i saw that the house was locked and the husband's car is not in the compound, after several knocks and banging at the door no responds too.I decided to head home and requested that the husband's number should be sent to me by. The husband number was sent and i called the husband but his number was switched off.
On Wednesday 25/3/2020 i went to work as usual but still my sister was absent unlike her because she was always punctual to work. I still called but her phone kept ringing no response. I even called all her husband number but it was switched off.
That Wednesday i look left work very late so i couldn't stop over her house to check. So i informed my mom who said she has been calling her too but no response and also that her son-in-law (my sister husband) phone was switched off.
on Thursday 26/3/2020 I decided to stop at their house before going to work.Reaching the compound i saw police men in the compound and crowds gathered. When the special crime unit of the police arrived i was taken to the room to find the dead body of my sister MRS RITA ONYEBUCHI laying in pool of blood . And the body has started to decompose. The whole place was smelling and blood all over the bedroom. I was shocked i couldn't tell my mom at that point who also came to know why her daughter wasn't answering her calls. Mama was suffering high blood pressure that why i couldn't tell her then and pleaded that people should take away from the place. My sister was 2 month pregnant as i was writing this story. Please I want the human right activist and lawyers to come into this matter and make sure that the suspect is brought to book to face the law. The suspect is the husband Ikechukwu by name popularly known as Agbada from Isuaniocha he lives with his wife Rita Onyebuchi at Chima's compound in Ezimezi village, Amawbia.

Any human right lawyer that is willing to help should contact Me
Onyebuchi Johnpaul via 0813 492 0440
My sister need justice
#JusticeMustBeServe
#HumanRight
#PAINFULDEATH

1 Like

Re: My Sister Needs Justice by GboyegaD(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Any news about the husband's event? Any suspected case of violence in the past?
Re: My Sister Needs Justice by kestolove95(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Since its not snake, lala will not move to front page
Re: My Sister Needs Justice by Franzinni: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2020
All the people with the appropriate power to act please do something for this family ... Every life is precious .. Don't let this case be swept under the rug !
Re: My Sister Needs Justice by Evergreen4(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
The cruel and idiot husband should be brought to book. I read the story on face book and saw the pictures too.
Re: My Sister Needs Justice by Hhansome(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Young man, do not wait for these people to find you. Search them yourself. Locate them. Going online to gain public pity is nothing until actions are taken. Would have blasted the hell outta you but hey we're talking about murder here...
FELLOW NIGERIANS LET'S LIVE RIGHT COS WHAT WE SOW WE SHALL REAP.
Re: My Sister Needs Justice by wyqay: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wonders
Re: My Sister Needs Justice by DaHrNn0001: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
It's already all over the media... He would definitely face the wrath of the law
Re: My Sister Needs Justice by Passionate888: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Chai.
Re: My Sister Needs Justice by MummyIMadeIt: 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Evil Days Ahead...... RIP to your sis

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Lockdown:police Extortion On Ibadan_ Ijebu Ode Road / Lockdown - Taxi Driver With 5kids Goes Naked After Arrest By Police (video) / Troops Of OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE Kills 20 Boko Haram Members (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.